Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Imagine allocating only one hour for that meeting. Blatant disrespect.

:lol:   imagine allocating ZERO meetings :lol:   oh wait you cheered that just a few years back  :lol: 

You are also the one that suggests the Federal Government just go ahead with pipelines over Native wishes -  blatant?  

Oh to be a ONEWAY 

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Imagine allocating only one hour for that meeting. Blatant disrespect.

That’s how the best politician in Canada acts.  It’s all his experience.   Fly halfway across country to allow one hour meeting and spend the next 2 days meeting with Liberal Caucus who you are supposed to be sitting in the house with daily.   

Now there are unresolved First Nations issues so Trudeau can fly back across country to meet for another hour or two filling 2 days with travel and a one hour meeting.  

Its how you avoid actually accomplishing anything other then travel expenses and being out of office.  You also don’t have to actually work or know what your doing.  Perfect for The most useless Prime Minister ever. 

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What is funny is these Numbers are Province dependent

To calculate the number of jobs created over a specific period, The Canadian Press relied on figures from Statistics Canada for full-time jobs each month. The agency reports the total number of people employed monthly, which stood at 15.1 million full-time workers in July.

Calculations by CP confirmed the data provided by Hajdu’s office: 542,500 new full-time jobs between October 2015 and July 2018, and just 322,300 new jobs between January 2013 and October 2015 – a difference, for the record, of 59.4 per cent.

BOFA.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/studies/capital-investment-in-canada-recent-behaviour-and-implications?utm_source=Fraser-Institute-Enews&utm_campaign=Capital-Investment-in-Canada&utm_medium=Fraser_Update&utm_content=Learn_More&utm_term=550

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so after calling my numbers false you are still denying them?  and post some FRASER ONEWAY piece 

It doesn't take much to figure out NAFTA is stalling some investing,  this is where you CAVE and sell the farm.

You are making more money today than any time under Harper yet its still such a horrible environment economically here

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so after calling my numbers false you are still denying them?  and post some FRASER ONEWAY piece 

It doesn't take much to figure out NAFTA is stalling some investing,  this is where you CAVE and sell the farm.

You are making more money today than any time under Harper yet its still such a horrible environment economically here

Trumps tax cuts and capital writeoffs.  JT can learn.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Death TAX how about we learn :dunno:  

Sorry to burst your ONEWAY BUBBLE but our TAXES ARE STILL LESS THEN USA = FACT 

And they were CUT :dunno:  

I am for another tax cut for the worker or are you against that :dunno:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And you're actually serious... Holy Fuck Dude, drop the bong, hop on a bus a get a fuckin job before your Mom takes your computer time away

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What tax cut?

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shoulder shrug and "I'm not one of those people who said that" What a self absorbed ignorant spineless POS. Maybe next he'll dress up like Shaggy and sing Wasn't Me...

Hey he's only down one vote unless the Syrian killer can vote from jail.... errr the nice hotel he gets put up in. Makes me ill

37 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Shoulder shrug and "I'm not one of those people who said that" What a self absorbed ignorant spineless POS. Maybe next he'll dress up like Shaggy and sing Wasn't Me...

Hey he's only down one vote unless the Syrian killer can vote from jail.... errr the nice hotel he gets put up in. Makes me ill

A real pos indeed.  But it was Harper's fault when that boy Syrian drowned in that shithole country.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, 1trailmaker said:

USA is big on POT and LOCK THEM UP 

they spend most of their day "sniff sniff I smell pot:" 

No I don't smoke the devils lettuce

No I didn't vote for Trudeau - His pot actions don't reflect mine

Yes I love Donny

Just watched a show were a Canadian admitted he gave his friend some POT, he got life time ban from entering USA - Pretty fucked up 

These Criminals are not welcome in our great safe country

Better not try and cross the border Fail...

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

so MAX is your new guy or are you still an ANDREW fan :dunno:   

by the looks of it, next election will be a beating for the CON/MAX 

I hope they run with NICE HAIR and JUST NOT READY platform again....  We know how the RIGHT votes for the BEST SLOGANS :lol:  

I hope Trudeau wins again so Canada doesn't cave to the USA like the Conservatives want (including FS Ontario) 

Farms are going bankrupt in the STATES and it seems Donny doesn't care other than to blame Canada - Trudeau Strong Farmer Strong 

You're hallucinating again

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Thanks to Trumps tax cuts I'm finding myself spending an awful lot of time in the US making a ridiculous amount of money. It was only supposed to be a one time project that snowballed into so much more with numerous companies.

37 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Thanks to Trumps tax cuts I'm finding myself spending an awful lot of time in the US making a ridiculous amount of money. It was only supposed to be a one time project that snowballed into so much more with numerous companies.

:lol:  although we agree times are good, Donny's tax cuts don't come into play until next year but the speculation is good and one day they may be taxed less then in Canada but not today or anytime soon

the RIGHT is funny 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  although we agree times are good, Donny's tax cuts don't come into play until next year but the speculation is good and one day they may be taxed less then in Canada but not today or anytime soon

the RIGHT is funny 

https://business.financialpost.com/investing/another-threat-to-canadian-business-in-trumps-tax-proposal-accelerated-capital-cost-allowances

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

interesting but no surprise Donny giving all his buddies freebies, its the reason he ran in the first place.  So far the Billions are adding up for the wealthy 

The CRASH IS NEAR 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting but no surprise Donny giving all his buddies freebies, its the reason he ran in the first place.  So far the Billions are adding up for the wealthy 

The CRASH IS NEAR 

Good thing you're in gic's then.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good thing you're in gic's then.

USA historically  a recession is less then every 10 years since the 40's and many were 5 to 6 years apart - Its been 11 years since the last one so ITS COMING SOON.

The Republican's sure do like recessions 

Reagan 

Bush 1

Bush 2 

batting 1000 in the last 3 decades lets see if Donny can keep the rally going 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA historically  a recession is less then every 10 years since the 40's and many were 5 to 6 years apart - Its been 11 years since the last one so ITS COMING SOON.

The Republican's sure do like recessions 

Reagan 

Bush 1

Bush 2 

batting 1000 in the last 3 decades lets see if Donny can keep the rally going 

Recession or correction?  Out of seven years you can expect 6 positive and one negative.  Do you think the guys focussing all their efford on the one down year are impressing anyone?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Recession or correction?  Out of seven years you can expect 6 positive and one negative.  Do you think the guys focussing all their efford on the one down year are impressing anyone?

Under Republican you can expect losses if that is what you mean :dunno:  

Clinton

Obama

None :dunno:  

Carter 6months 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats not what I'm saying, but if there is a crash we're gonna blame junior.

Of course you will, just like you didn't credit him with our recovery best in G7 last year and this year we will be second.

You denied Harper put us in a recession alone 

I know how a oneway works