Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

USA is big on POT and LOCK THEM UP 

they spend most of their day "sniff sniff I smell pot:" 

No I don't smoke the devils lettuce

No I didn't vote for Trudeau - His pot actions don't reflect mine

Yes I love Donny

Just watched a show were a Canadian admitted he gave his friend some POT, he got life time ban from entering USA - Pretty fucked up 

These Criminals are not welcome in our great safe country

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Freeland will leave the free trade talks in Washington to travel to Saskatoon for a Liberal Caucus retreat.

What about the free trade deal?

And why have the Liberal Caucus travel to Saskatoon?

What about carbon footprint?  And useless expense when the Liberal Caucus is all in Ottawa anyhow.  More like vacation again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I love Donny

Just watched a show were a Canadian admitted he gave his friend some POT, he got life time ban from entering USA - Pretty fucked up 

You gonna be ok?

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I love Donny

Jeez you get a new shipment?.....

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

We need to let this thresd die cuz TrueJet is not doing a grest job he is a fucking disaster :flush:

Most employed ever ( 500k new full time jobs ) 

Least unemployed in 50 years

Economy no negative growth snce 2016 ( lots under the last decade) 

World stage back

Seat coming on the World Security we got kicked out of

Yup disaster - We need to get back to STAY THE COURSE of negative growth and recessions while the world is growing 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

World stage back

Yup disaster - We need to get back to STAY THE COURSE of negative growth and recessions while the world is growing 

Yes we know Trudope wants a seat on UN Security Council.  And I bet he wants to be the guy to occupy it because he knows after next year he is looking for a job.  

And supply Drama teacher doesn’t pay nor does Aga Khan want to talk to a supply teacher. 

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Yes we know Trudope wants a seat on UN Security Council.  And I bet he wants to be the guy to occupy it because he knows after next year he is looking for a job.  

And supply Drama teacher doesn’t pay nor does Aga Khan want to talk to a supply teacher. 

so MAX is your new guy or are you still an ANDREW fan :dunno:   

by the looks of it, next election will be a beating for the CON/MAX 

I hope they run with NICE HAIR and JUST NOT READY platform again....  We know how the RIGHT votes for the BEST SLOGANS :lol:  

I hope Trudeau wins again so Canada doesn't cave to the USA like the Conservatives want (including FS Ontario) 

Farms are going bankrupt in the STATES and it seems Donny doesn't care other than to blame Canada - Trudeau Strong Farmer Strong 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

World stage back

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gbm.scotiabank.com/scpt/gbm/scotiaeconomics63/longtermoutlook.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjWh62jxsDdAhUK34MKHVa0C2oQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3jsliDck38rTkYZeqBCf3k

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

World stage back

Laughing stock of the world and your employment numbers are your typical dilusion

https://globalnews.ca/news/4433228/canadian-economy-lost-jobs-august-statistics-canada/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Laughing stock of the world and your employment numbers are your typical dilusion

https://globalnews.ca/news/4433228/canadian-economy-lost-jobs-august-statistics-canada/

15000 net jobs lost this ytd.  Fail can't add.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

do you know how you bring unemployment from 7.7 Down to 5.x% ?   you can't do that by losing jobs - so posting the end of summer employment numbers does nothing to change the facts......

Why not post this about Doug Fords watch?  he hasn't gain much since Ontaro has been open for Business

If you think our economy isn't better than the last 10 years I don't know what to say other than you are missing out 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

15000 net jobs lost this ytd.  Fail can't add.

What is funny is these Numbers are Province dependent

To calculate the number of jobs created over a specific period, The Canadian Press relied on figures from Statistics Canada for full-time jobs each month. The agency reports the total number of people employed monthly, which stood at 15.1 million full-time workers in July.

Calculations by CP confirmed the data provided by Hajdu’s office: 542,500 new full-time jobs between October 2015 and July 2018, and just 322,300 new jobs between January 2013 and October 2015 – a difference, for the record, of 59.4 per cent.

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  time for this newB to take the spot light :lol:  

So last week THE SUN would have bashed her as some LIBERAL with no experience is now the best in the Conservatives side of the table :lol: