Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

So Fail how is free trade negotiating going?

I thought you said Justin will get us a great deal and is graet leader so world respected?

As USA and Mexico are now together in a deal where does that leave Canada?  Besides outside looking in?

Your hero has positioned us to lose a great deal.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on Fail, JT was flaming Harper, now he bought a dud and Alberta told him and his climate change plan to fuck off.

One Trick Alberta is angry at who?  The Courts :dunno:  

JT has done everything to get this done - but that isn't how you will see this,  You still see Harper as great and best ever, strange eh!

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

One Trick Alberta is angry at who?  The Courts :dunno:  

JT has done everything to get this done - but that isn't how you will see this,  You still see Harper as great and best ever, strange eh!

What has JT and the Liberals done to accomplish the Kinder Morgan Deal?

Nothing at all.  

Doing something would have been speaking out for the pipeline from the start.  Campaigning on the side of the pipeline.  And we would now be having the pipeline being built.  

Buying it so Kinder Morgan can walk away accomplishes what?

Now we have a court ruling stalling the pipeline again.  

Job losses are coming   

A strong Prime Minister would have lobbied hard for the deal not ho hummed around and last minute spending $4.5billiin of taxpayers money on something a private Corp was willing to pay.  

But it we can continue to buy the dirtiest oil in the world. 

5 hours ago, Sksman said:

So Fail how is free trade negotiating going?

I thought you said Justin will get us a great deal and is graet leader so world respected?

As USA and Mexico are now together in a deal where does that leave Canada?  Besides outside looking in?

Your hero has positioned us to lose a great deal.

Keep selling the Farm its what you weak people do when dealing with a moron 

We have a trade deficit with USA what could we lose :dunno:  

Trump is playing you and winning this is clear from your posts 

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

What has JT and the Liberals done to accomplish the Kinder Morgan Deal?

Nothing at all.  

Doing something would have been speaking out for the pipeline from the start.  Campaigning on the side of the pipeline.  And we would now be having the pipeline being built.  

Buying it so Kinder Morgan can walk away accomplishes what?

Now we have a court ruling stalling the pipeline again.  

Job losses are coming   

A strong Prime Minister would have lobbied hard for the deal not ho hummed around and last minute spending $4.5billiin of taxpayers money on something a private Corp was willing to pay.  

But it we can continue to buy the dirtiest oil in the world. 

:lol: okay  ONEWAY - a decade and you said nothing about the pipeline :lol: Best Ever was all I heard.

Yes the Government is trying, they bought it because kinder was pulling out - what lose of jobs was added?   none ONEWAY 

Building a pipe line across Canada has always been a bit of a pipe dream in reality - You are just so negative facts don't mean anything to you

Alberta is crying and you are following it.   What a baby 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Keep selling the Farm its what you weak people do when dealing with a moron 

We have a trade deficit with USA what could we lose :dunno:  

Trump is playing you and winning this is clear from your posts 

What % of our total trade is with the us?

God help you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

God help you.

Donny has yet to sign a single deal world wide, and you are all over Trudeau - Let me know about this Mexico deal that isn't revealed yet :lol: 

ART OF THE DEAL :lol:  ends in bankrupt 100% of the time under Donny.

pretty sad and ONEWAY of you

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

God help you.

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny has yet to sign a single deal world wide, and you are all over Trudeau - Let me know about this Mexico deal that isn't revealed yet :lol: 

ART OF THE DEAL :lol:  ends in bankrupt 100% of the time under Donny.

pretty sad and ONEWAY of you

So nothing?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So nothing?

Donny is worried about MILK :lol:  so low on what matters it isn't even funny but you cheer Trump daily.

If you are hoping to Canada to cave on Supply Management and in place put  subsidizes just to please Trump you are fucked  up IMO.  USA greed in this market is huge, their farmers dump million of litres of Milk yearly because it can't be sold - Donny is blaming us for this and you again cheer it - pretty sad what a ONEWAY will do to its country 

Our Dairy wants to keep their Farms, and you want them to lose them

Crying Freeland is probably the most qualified in Canada for the Job she is doing.   

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny is worried about MILK :lol:  so low on what matters it isn't even funny but you cheer Trump daily.

If you are hoping to Canada to cave on Supply Management and in place put  subsidizes just to please Trump you are fucked  up IMO.  USA greed in this market is huge, their farmers dump million of litres of Milk yearly because it can't be sold - Donny is blaming us for this and you again cheer it - pretty sad what a ONEWAY will do to its country 

Crying Freeland is probably the most qualified in Canada for the Job she is doing.   

You are an idiot.

Trudeau wants inclusivity and gender this and indigenous rights in North America.

Trump wants business.

While Trudeau panders for his next election votes Trump and Mexico discuss auto trade, manufacturing and farm products.

Canadians are going to get the shaft because boy blunder is not a business person and knows nothing about negotiating. He is all drama school. Thats it.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: okay  ONEWAY - a decade and you said nothing about the pipeline :lol: Best Ever was all I heard.

Yes the Government is trying, they bought it because kinder was pulling out - what lose of jobs was added?   none ONEWAY 

Building a pipe line across Canada has always been a bit of a pipe dream in reality - You are just so negative facts don't mean anything to you

Alberta is crying and you are following it.   What a baby 

Lol. Too funny.

Guess what Fail i know alot about pipelines.  And have heard alot about pipelines.   I work in a business that services the customers that build pipelines.

And have worked on many pipeline projects in my thirty years of construction experience.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You are an idiot.

Trudeau wants inclusivity and gender this and indigenous rights in North America.

Trump wants business.

While Trudeau panders for his next election votes Trump and Mexico discuss auto trade, manufacturing and farm products.

Canadians are going to get the shaft because boy blunder is not a business person and knows nothing about negotiating. He is all drama school. Thats it.

:lol:  ya Canada is talking about womens rights and thats it :lol:  

Donny doesn't care about business or people his entire life proves this, one shaft after another as a matter of fact.

Donny fixed his little focus on Dairy so that is it, cave or no deal.  HIs farmers and own auto will pay for this more than we might, our auto parts make many cars in both countries 

Freeland is the negotiator along with Rona and a few other smart people, your assumption this is JT and Donny is not even close to correct..

Freeland knows more about international trade than Trump and most anyone on their team - give it a chance support Canada instead of a person/figure

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

We are in big trouble if crying is the best we got.

Just now, Sksman said:

Lol. Too funny.

Guess what Fail i know alot about pipelines.  And have heard alot about pipelines.   I work in a business that services the customers that build pipelines.

And have worked on many pipeline projects in my thirty years of construction experience.

:dunno:  

Trump made his controversial statements in an Oval Office interview with Bloomberg News on Thursday. He said, “off the record,” that he is not making any compromises at all with Canada — and that he could not say this publicly because “it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal.”

“Here’s the problem. If I say no — the answer’s no. If I say no, then you’re going to put that and it’s going to be so insulting they’re not going to be able to make a deal ... I can’t kill these people,” Trump said of the Canadian government.

“Off the record, Canada’s working their ass off. And every time we have a problem with a point, I just put up a picture of a Chevrolet Impala,” Trump said. The Impala is produced at the General Motors plant in Oshawa, Ont.

Art of the Deal :lol: Good thing Governments aren't businesses 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All bullshit fake news according to Failmaker..  Fail maker told everyone Canada is booming, investment up, jobs up.  No end in sight. 

Best economy ever.

All Hail Justin Trudeau!

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

All bullshit fake news according to Failmaker..  Fail maker told everyone Canada is booming, investment up, jobs up.  No end in sight. 

Best economy ever.

All Hail Justin Trudeau!

Didn't you know, for Liberals losing is the new winning, failing is the new passing.