Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

27 minutes ago, steve6 said:

got to like someone that wants to work

I certainly  understand this man's frustration with no possible way to prove his driving record,

I also don't see it changing current laws.  Doug can do it 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

got to like someone that wants to work

I certainly  understand this man's frustration with no possible way to prove his driving record,

I also don't see it changing current laws.  Doug can do it 

Give him an AZ licence & a job @ Trans X or Charger...

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Give him an AZ licence & a job @ Trans X or Charger...

nowhere did he ask for anything free or unwarranted but he is Syrian so we are against him.

Isn't this the RED TAPE you all speak of?  oh wait he is Syrian we only back Muslims and sex-ed :lol:  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She is pretty hot and on the mark.

she is bangable but not bang on anything

jobs slowed under Trudeau :lol: lowest in 50 years down over 2 points in 2 years.

economy slowed under Trudeau's departmental policies :lol:   ya record stock market, growth, bang on 

what bunch a REBEL sideways at least we don't have to hear about Wynne anymore or Ontario 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

she is bangable but not bang on anything

jobs slowed under Trudeau :lol: lowest in 50 years down over 2 points in 2 years.

economy slowed under Trudeau's departmental policies :lol:   ya record stock market, growth, bang on 

what bunch a REBEL sideways at least we don't have to hear about Wynne anymore or Ontario 

Truthfully, I only listened to the first 30 secs.  I have no idea what she said afterwards.:lol:

She is cute.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4413014/sources-trump-irate-over-freelands-messaging-on-trade

Sounds like when LBJ wasn't impressed w/ Pearson. Pearson called out the Americans (& the Vietnam War) in a speech in the US before meeting the Pres'. Apparently when they did meet LBJ grabbed Pearson by the collar & told him you don't come into someone's house and piss on their rug.

Maybe JT can switch him with the Crying Game & have him finish the trade talks w/ the Americans? Couldn't be any worse than the Window Washer.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-liberal-double-talk-on-asylum-seekers

Three days before that, following a federal-provincial meeting where Ontario demanded $200 million from Ottawa to pay for the costs of housing asylum seekers, Gerald Butts, Trudeau’s principal secretary and his most powerful aide tweeted, “Enough is enough. It’s time to stand up to this divisive fear-mongering about asylum seekers. Let’s not allow the alt-right to do here what they’re doing elsewhere.”

So now anyone that disagrees w/ the Liberals on asylum seekers is part of the alt-right? I guess that goes back to the multi-paned meme from a few days ago.

Edited by revrnd

I think Justin was trying to channel Chretien today when speaking. Lots of curling his upper lip trying to answer a question about NAFTA talks. 

I didn't notice if he squinted & grinned (pleased w/ himself) when he finished.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There should be ZERO incentives to hire anyone - is this a better way :dunno: 

Another hate piece by the SUN who would have guessed 

If there are incentives to hire, let the businesses decide who gets hired.  

This is wrong in so many ways.