Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Have some respect for yourself :lol: 

Andrew blasted Max again today on this very topic - are you still backing him :lol: 

Oh, yah.  The Fiberal talking about the crying PM is so much better.:lol:

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper already did, so I guess you are good with that 

I remember the outrage at the time :lol: 

Prime Minister Stephen Harper delivered a nation's regrets for "the racist actions of our past" yesterday as he formally apologized for the imposition of a punitive head tax on Chinese-Canadian immigrants between 1885 and 1923.

The Prime Minister noted that more than 15,000 Chinese immigrants worked to build the Canadian Pacific Railway between 1881 and 1885, and more than 1,000 died during the construction. "But from the moment the railway was completed, Canada turned its back on these men," he said.

I must've missed the news that day. 

Anyone know how many apologies Harper the Evil made during his reign of terror compared to Justin the Care Bear has made in less than 3 years?

So Justin marched in another Pride parade this weekend!  

Unreal how much money this idiot spends travelling around and pandering for the gay vote.

I thought the election was for a Prime Minister not a travel consultant.  When does he work?

Stupid question knowing that he doesn't really do anything.  Just stands up and makes stupid comments.

Is the budget balanced now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Unreal how much money this idiot spends travelling around and pandering for the gay vote.

I thought the election was for a Prime Minister not a travel consultant.  When does he work?

Stupid question knowing that he doesn't really do anything.  Just stands up and makes stupid comments.

The bigger questions are,

1. When will he come out of the closet?  He looks like an absolute fool overdoing these events, but he is too stupid to see it.

and

2. Where is Sophie?  She never used to miss a free vacation, in fact she often insisted on one or two or three or four.  

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Are there any other Pride parades coming up across Canada before Parliament resumes?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The bigger questions are,

1. When will he come out of the closet?  He looks like an absolute fool overdoing these events, but he is too stupid to see it.

and

2. Where is Sophie?  She never used to miss a free vacation, in fact she often insisted on one or two or three or four.  

Footage showed Sophie walking along with her Prince Charming & Couliard, no sign of the kids.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm pretty sure we've all cried @ the death of a loved 1. But he cries @ the drop of a hat. Auschwitz (& the Holocaust) are terrible events in history, but for someone (Trudeau) who probably has no personal connection to it, the tears look contrived.

How close was he to Gord Downie? Were they buddies that had a beer together Sat' night when Gord dropped over to watch hockey?

I was saddened when I heard Stevie Ray Vaughn was killed, but I didn't cry. 

Now when John Lee Hooker died I was pissed. I had tix for his show in T.O. when it was postponed due to health reasons. The nerve of an old guy to go & die. 😉

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Now when John Lee Hooker died I was pissed. I had tix for his show in T.O. when it was postponed due to health reasons. The nerve of an old guy to go & die. 😉

You probably scalped them anyway☺️

3 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

You probably scalped them anyway☺️

😉 When the tour was postponed we were told to hold on to the tix. Got a full refund after his death. 

I've seen Buddy Guy a few times over the years, so all is good.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course this has been all over social media for days and just today it seems the MSM has found a clue.

Fail, PostMillennial had this from day one.:lol:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4397026/trudeau-calls-out-woman-racism/

He won't apologize for calling her a racist. There's a first...

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/08/20/trudeau-quebec-heckler_a_23505708/

Edited by revrnd

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course this has been all over social media for days and just today it seems the MSM has found a clue.

Fail, PostMillennial had this from day one.:lol:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4397026/trudeau-calls-out-woman-racism/

All I hear is the crowd cheering Trudeau's response, I guess you missed that part 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It wasn't a racist comment.

agree the translation wasn't racist but certainly was a loud mouth angry person......

There is no room for hecklers like the one at Danforth

Protesting is okay in the proper manner 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

agree the translation wasn't racist but certainly was a loud mouth angry person......

There is no room for hecklers like the one at Danforth

Protesting is okay in the proper manner 

The loud mouth angry person was Trudeau.

Then the rcmp dimwit "was that a threat"?  What threat? Fuck is everyone hanging around Trudeau stupid?

Danforth.  When Trudeau starts speaking in French supposedly paying respects, he made it political.  Pos.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The loud mouth angry person was Trudeau.

Then the rcmp dimwit "was that a threat"?  What threat? Fuck is everyone hanging around Trudeau stupid?

Danforth.  When Trudeau starts speaking in French supposedly paying respects, he made it political.  Pos.

I guess its ok to shut down (I.e: arrest ) protestors now. Because if that camera wasn't on that cop he would have. Jackbooted Nazi piece of shit.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I guess its ok to shut down (I.e: arrest ) protestors now. Because if that camera wasn't on that cop he would have. Jackbooted Nazi piece of shit.

Wearing the vest the security guy looked like a biker. Maybe going for a Hells Angels/Altamont reenactment?

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

lol I remember your outrage at Harper for having RCMP remove people from his rally for nothing more than having posted a pic with Trudeau :lol:  No yelling no signs nothing just a facebook post 

I find it funny people screaming about money they pay no matter what :lol:  or one way or another 

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol I remember your outrage at Harper for having RCMP remove people from his rally for nothing more than having posted a pic with Trudeau :lol:  No yelling no signs nothing just a facebook post 

I find it funny people screaming about money they pay no matter what :lol:  or one way or another 

What a surprise.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:46 AM, Sksman said:

Yes, the budget included a deficit...