Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug will pass ion next years Pride  and the uproar will be large, all in SloganMan plan to fuel the flames 

How many other parades will he skip as well? 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug will pass ion next years Pride  and the uproar will be large, all in SloganMan plan to fuel the flames 

Being a phoney at a Pride event is ok?  

Don't you think its a problem when someone attends more pride events than the LGBQT community.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Being a phoney at a Pride event is ok?  

Don't you think its a problem when someone attends more pride events than the LGBQT community.

Phoney?  wuh!

and :lol:  on bold 

Worldwide the LGBQT like Trudeau - tapping into millions of votes is a brilliant thing.  Not many votes in Canada so large groups matter to get elected and this one was virgin lol 

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why should the PM talk to every single shooting victim :dunno:  The only reason he showed was for the fallen cops

When he went to the Danforth I don't think he visited every family involved :dunno: 

Well he tried to contact the family of the victim of a terrorist attack in Mali & botched that.

When he starts to pick & choose who he meets, he's bound to piss off people.  Mind you any condolences offered by him have as much sincerity as a telemarketer.

On the reducing our carbon footprint file, I see the Cabinet is trekking to Nanaimo later this month for a 'retreat'. I wonder how much that will cost & how much in the way of GHGs will be produced flying them back & forth from Ottawa?

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wouldn't mind the party just like carabana really.

You don't turn transgender by attending :lol:  its a gateway to being gay 

ahh apples and oranges 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/petition-to-force-government-response-on-pm-groping-allegation-1.4052979

I can see him in the House now:

"I ah ah ah did not um um touch the ah ah ah female um um um reporter's behind. I ah um ah not um into ah women".

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/petition-to-force-government-response-on-pm-groping-allegation-1.4052979

"I ah ah ah did not um um touch the ah ah ah female um um um reporter's behind. I ah um ah not um into ah women".

Another stat holiday coming.

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

Sign it.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1787

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

How about an apology and stat holiday to remember all the Chinese workers that died while building the CPR thru the Rockies?

Harper already did, so I guess you are good with that 

I remember the outrage at the time :lol: 

Prime Minister Stephen Harper delivered a nation's regrets for "the racist actions of our past" yesterday as he formally apologized for the imposition of a punitive head tax on Chinese-Canadian immigrants between 1885 and 1923.

The Prime Minister noted that more than 15,000 Chinese immigrants worked to build the Canadian Pacific Railway between 1881 and 1885, and more than 1,000 died during the construction. "But from the moment the railway was completed, Canada turned its back on these men," he said.

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper already did, so I guess you are good with that 

I remember the outrage at the time :lol: 

Prime Minister Stephen Harper delivered a nation's regrets for "the racist actions of our past" yesterday as he formally apologized for the imposition of a punitive head tax on Chinese-Canadian immigrants between 1885 and 1923.

The Prime Minister noted that more than 15,000 Chinese immigrants worked to build the Canadian Pacific Railway between 1881 and 1885, and more than 1,000 died during the construction. "But from the moment the railway was completed, Canada turned its back on these men," he said.

Thats not good enough, it didn't come from the glorious one.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, 1trailmaker said:

which of the parades will you be marching in?

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, revrnd said:

How many other parades will he skip as well? 

The Roncesvales Polish Festival is next month in Toronto.... I bet they won't feel outraged if Trudope skips is like he has in the past.

Taste of Little Italy was June 17 / 18... where was Trudope?

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, revrnd said:

Well he tried to contact the family of the victim of a terrorist attack in Mali & botched that.

When he starts to pick & choose who he meets, he's bound to piss off people.  Mind you any condolences offered by him have as much sincerity as a telemarketer.

On the reducing our carbon footprint file, I see the Cabinet is trekking to Nanaimo later this month for a 'retreat'. I wonder how much that will cost & how much in the way of GHGs will be produced flying them back & forth from Ottawa?

retreat translates to taxpayer funded vacation

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Which person has brought forward charges :dunno:  NO ONE HAS move on he will win 2 more terms :lol: 

Nice double standard Fail... unproven claims ruined the careers of other federal politicians because of Trudopes zero tolerance, that is unless it comes to him. He's special.

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

How about an apology and stat holiday to remember all the Chinese workers that died while building the CPR thru the Rockies?

He hasn't apologized for that yet?!

4 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Wife of one of the guys killed in New Brunswick got a call from Trudeau to offer his condolences.  She was mad he didn't do it while in town and called him a piece of shit over the phone

https://globalnews.ca/news/4392057/fredericton-widow-justin-trudeau/

• Like 1