Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Ride Trump's coattails.  Sounds like a plan.

You still haven't figured this out yet have you?  I thought you were  smarter than that.

All economies go up and down at the very same time (history proves this) now its where you are placed with in that race up or down.  we don't ride the USA coat tails or we would have recessions at the same time, USA has far more than we do (again history proves this)  DONNY can bring it down with his so called negotiations skills, yet to see.

Fact is your dim outlook for Trudeau is not correct, nor is your opinion on the last few years - sorry AC CANADA IS DOING WELL like it or not timing is everything with economies.

You realize when Trudeau took over we weren't even 7th (9th)  within the G20 - 2017 1st - there is no way you can say this is bad 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You still haven't figured this out yet have you?  I thought you were  smarter than that.

All economies go up and down at the very same time (history proves this) now its where you are placed with in that race up or down.  we don't ride the USA coat tails or we would have recessions at the same time, USA has far more than we do (again history proves this)  DONNY can bring it down with his so called negotiations skills, yet to see.

Fact is your dim outlook for Trudeau is not correct, nor is your opinion on the last few years - sorry AC CANADA IS DOING WELL like it or not timing is everything with economies.

You realize when Trudeau took over we weren't even 7th (9th)  within the G20 - 2017 1st - there is no way you can say this is bad 

You finally understand its all relative.  Of Canada's growth is zero compated to others at minus 5% we are doing very well.  Comparing growth to 100 years ago is dumb.  Canada has done well the past decade relatively.  Growth for Canada won't be above 2% moving forward.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You finally understand its all relative.  Of Canada's growth is zero compated to others at minus 5% we are doing very well.  Comparing growth to 100 years ago is dumb.  Canada has done well the past decade relatively.  Growth for Canada won't be above 2% moving forward.

Until when? 2019 and Andrew takes over :lol:  

Just like Ontario Doug is going to make it better :lol:  he got a good economy handed to him, the economy is going to move with or without him.

Keep voting Conservative everytime sooner or later their timing will hit in a good way :lol: 

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Until when? 2019 and Andrew takes over :lol:  

Just like Ontario Doug is going to make it better :lol:  he got a good economy handed to him, the economy is going to move with or without him.

Keep voting Conservative everytime sooner or later their timing will hit in a good way :lol: 

Trump did it by lowering taxes.  We'll see how that turns out in a few years.

Doug is Making Ontario Great Again, getting the house in order and good jobs will come back.

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump did it by lowering taxes.  We'll see how that turns out in a few years.

Doug is Making Ontario Great Again, getting the house in order and good jobs will come back.

:lol:   The economy US was already on fire when the gift from Doug came, and not a cent until next year :lol:  we won't even talk about his increase deficit and debt.

Lowest Unemployment in 20 years Ontario - wow Doug has a task in front of him :lol:  he could do nothing and have good numbers :lol: 

I guess if Amazon comes to Toronto its Doug's doing and if not it was Wynnes fault or Tory's ??? 

On July 15, 2018 at 6:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   The economy US was already on fire when the gift from Doug came, and not a cent until next year :lol:  we won't even talk about his increase deficit and debt.

Lowest Unemployment in 20 years Ontario - wow Doug has a task in front of him :lol:  he could do nothing and have good numbers :lol: 

I guess if Amazon comes to Toronto its Doug's doing and if not it was Wynnes fault or Tory's ??? 

:lies: complete fucking :bullshit: and fabrications from WRONG AGAIN FAIL :flush: some things never change 

20 minutes ago, revrnd said:

why :dunno:   he isn't suing Canada

pretty fucked up he was placed in 31 different foster homes and group homes in just 10 years under Canada's care.

I have no idea why he got into some trouble 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

why :dunno:   he isn't suing Canada

pretty fucked up he was placed in 31 different foster homes and group homes in just 10 years under Canada's care.

I have no idea why he got into some trouble 

We've heard cases where kids born here are shuffled from home to home repeatedly.

Probably any number of reasons...

He came here as an orphan, maybe in the future unless the child is going to be adopted upon arrival that the powers to be pass on these kids that have no accompanying family.

Edited by revrnd

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big Cabinet shuffle - Bill Blair ???  

JT probably figured someone w/ some back bone was needed to deflect the criticism the gov't has faced in the House & from the media about the handling of the 'irregular' border crossers. Probably nothing on that front will change.

Just now, revrnd said:

JT probably figured someone w/ some back bone was needed to deflect the criticism the gov't has faced in the House & from the media about the handling of the 'irregular' border crossers. Probably nothing on that front will change.

Well the insurge was caused and created by Donny Trump - it will slow in time but crossing illegal has always been done.

NoPlanSloganMan will pass the buck and offer nothing to solve the issue - this is guaranteed 

Hate is going to rise in Ontario sadly we are moving backwards again 

What about JT's tweet? 

Are these 'refugees' going to return to the US when Trump's reign of terror ends? 

What about tbe Nigerians flying to NY & then hopping on a bus for the border? Thet shouldn't even be admitted for crying out loud. I wonder why they wouldn't just fly directly to a Cdn airport?

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

What about JT's tweet? 

Are these 'refugees' going to return to the US when Trump's reign of terror ends? 

What about tbe Nigerians flying to NY & then hopping on a bus for the border? Thet shouldn't even be admitted for crying out loud. I wonder why they wouldn't just fly directly to a Cdn airport?

who says they are admitted :dunno:  we can only arrest them, we can't shoot them or even put them on e bus 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

After JT gets the boot next year will he make an appearance on "Dancing With The Stars" and will his partner be male, female or yet unknown.? 

Get w/ the times! His partner will be non-binary.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, but where is she?:lol:

I have never seen any of them except here and there......

I think she is just staying clear of the haters on social media every time she travels with Trudeau - smart really 

Really the idea of this first lady thing is dumb and serves no purpose 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who's going :dunno:  

DigxXMjVsAIj8rG.jpg

Barrie

Bradford

rvernd house 

Wrong part of the province. I think he was more in O2's neighbourhood. 

What is the general consensus on Webers burgers? Worth waiting in a line up for?

Maybe he could've rolled up his sleeves & helped me w/ some painting. Or I could take him to the woodlot & fired off some rounds.

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Wrong part of the province. I think he was more in O2's neighbourhood. 

What is the general consensus on Webers burgers? Worth waiting in a line up for?

Maybe he could've rolled up his sleeves & helped me w/ some painting. Or I could take him to the woodlot & fired off some rounds.

Webers food isn't that great but its a fun thing to do if you have little kids.

Back in the day this was one of very few burger places but that was a long time ago, 100's of them now 

Trudeau is heading your way this week keep an eye out