Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I would not be surprised at all if Liberal insiders have Justins demise planned. 

Look at the polls and numbers.  He is not winning a second term.  Look at what happened with Wynne in similar situation.  Bad to worse.  She got killed and the party decimated.  If will be a long 4 years in Ontario for Liberal party.

Now Federally the Liberal party cannot handle another beating like Ontario so they will knock Justin out now, bring in deputy PM to run things until election day.  That was what all signs showed they should have done in Ontario but did not and now will pay.

The power in the Liberal party that allowed Wynne to run to the end has been severly damaged by her dismal showing and Justin will be hung out to dry soon.  Thats why the old Kokhanee Group was exposed by a Liberal insider.

OK Fail, now defend boy blunder.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

I would not be surprised at all if Liberal insiders have Justins demise planned. 

Look at the polls and numbers.  He is not winning a second term.  Look at what happened with Wynne in similar situation.  Bad to worse.  She got killed and the party decimated.  If will be a long 4 years in Ontario for Liberal party.

Now Federally the Liberal party cannot handle another beating like Ontario so they will knock Justin out now, bring in deputy PM to run things until election day.  That was what all signs showed they should have done in Ontario but did not and now will pay.

The power in the Liberal party that allowed Wynne to run to the end has been severly damaged by her dismal showing and Justin will be hung out to dry soon.  Thats why the old Kokhanee Group was exposed by a Liberal insider.

OK Fail, now defend boy blunder.

:lol: 15 years in power similar situation :lol:  

Trudeau went from very LAST to a Big First - time to step down :lol:  

ONEWAY logic is cool 

I am just glad Harper is gone because he would have sold out and caved to Trump and gave Canada away - it seems to be what all conservatives have been saying about Trudeau CAVE JUST CAVE don't piss off Trump CAVE CAVE 

SK who will you be voting for in 2044?  oh wait I know 

skp110486948-jpg.jpg

PM Justin Trudeau announces new Canada led training mission in Iraq

BRUSSELS — The Canadian military will command a new NATO training and capacity building mission in Iraq for its first year, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in Brussels on Wednesday as part of the alliance's annual summit.He said the mission, to begin in the fall of 2018 in Baghdad and the surrounding vicinity, will include the deployment of as many as 250 Canadian Armed Forces personnel and up to four Griffon helicopters to support NATO activities.

While you guys bash Canada and our Military I will post positively 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

skp110486948-jpg.jpg

PM Justin Trudeau announces new Canada led training mission in Iraq

BRUSSELS — The Canadian military will command a new NATO training and capacity building mission in Iraq for its first year, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in Brussels on Wednesday as part of the alliance's annual summit.He said the mission, to begin in the fall of 2018 in Baghdad and the surrounding vicinity, will include the deployment of as many as 250 Canadian Armed Forces personnel and up to four Griffon helicopters to support NATO activities.

While you guys bash Canada and our Military I will post positively 

We don't bash Canada or the military.  Just the Tards and their heads.

After listening to the Groper speaking @ the NATO summit, I have 1 question. Why is it when he speaks abroad does he channel his effeminate/lispy voice? It is to show that Canadians are a 'sensitive, caring' lot?

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

> ? Canada Trudeau hasn't budged on the subject :dunno:  Harper didn't budge either nor will the next person.

Caving is what you guys here want Canada to do 

:lol:

According to Trump, he convinced all NATO members to spend 2 per cent of gross domestic product on defence. And he gave himself credit for allies agreeing to get to that level more quickly. Everybody in the room thanked him for his incredible leadership, Trump said.

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is that 10 positive in a row :dunno:  haven't seen that in a decade or so......

lowest unemployment in 40 years 

all good so far 

Sure, if we hit our previous target of 2.1% we'll still be last in the G7, but its looking more like 1.5 if we're lucky.  Sunny ways?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, if we hit our previous target of 2.1% we'll still be last in the G7, but its looking more like 1.5 if we're lucky.  Sunny ways?

best in a decade you can't deny that

2017 First in G7 so you negative look at Canada and Trudeau are false 

You didn't care when Harper tooks us from 1st to Last :dunno:  zero growth and you still voted for him :lol:  what a ONEWAY now number 1 again 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

best in a decade you can't deny that

2017 First in G7 so you negative look at Canada and Trudeau are false 

You didn't care when Harper tooks us from 1st to Last :dunno:  zero growth and you still voted for him :lol:  what a ONEWAY now number 1 again 

Good read.  I particularly like the cad forecast 1.53 by 2020.  :lol:

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/forecast

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good read.  I particularly like the cad forecast 1.53 by 2020.  :lol:

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/forecast

so no zero growth :dunno:  sounds like best times in years to me.

when 2018 is over lets look at the numbers, it seems they feel we will be 2nd to only  the USA - again great job well done

NAFTA deal will change things one way or the other

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no zero growth :dunno:  sounds like best times in years to me.

when 2018 is over lets look at the numbers, it seems they feel we will be 2nd to only  the USA - again great job well done

NAFTA deal will change things one way or the other

No dummy Europe is expected to grow by almost 3%, we will be dead last.

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No dummy Europe is expected to grow by almost 3%, we will be dead last.

Expected and have done are two different things and this is from your link 

2018 economic outlook: Global growth brings good news for Canadian entrepreneurs

We will see what the new EU trade deal brings, I say good things since the USA is more or less out of any trade deal world wide.

he International Monetary Fund is raising its forecast for Canadian economic growth in 2018 and 2019, as recent tax reforms in the U.S. are expected to increase demand and give the entire North American economy a boost. 

According to an update to the IMF’s fall report released Monday, the organization now believes Canada’s economy will grow by 2.3 per cent in 2018 and 2 per cent in 2019, up 0.2 and 0.3 percentage points respectively from its previous forecast. 

Among the G7 countries, Canada and Germany will have the second-strongest growth rates at 2.3 per cent this year, trailing only the U.S. at 2.7 per cent.

REMEMBER WE AER THE ENVY OF THE WORLD :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Expected and have done are two different things and this is from your link 

2018 economic outlook: Global growth brings good news for Canadian entrepreneurs

We will see what the new EU trade deal brings, I say good things since the USA is more or less out of any trade deal world wide.

he International Monetary Fund is raising its forecast for Canadian economic growth in 2018 and 2019, as recent tax reforms in the U.S. are expected to increase demand and give the entire North American economy a boost. 

According to an update to the IMF’s fall report released Monday, the organization now believes Canada’s economy will grow by 2.3 per cent in 2018 and 2 per cent in 2019, up 0.2 and 0.3 percentage points respectively from its previous forecast. 

Among the G7 countries, Canada and Germany will have the second-strongest growth rates at 2.3 per cent this year, trailing only the U.S. at 2.7 per cent.

REMEMBER WE AER THE ENVY OF THE WORLD :lol: 

Ride Trump's coattails.  Sounds like a plan.