Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau told reporters in Regina today that he remembers attending the music festival in Creston, B.C., but doesn't recall anything going amiss.

Maybe because he was wasted?

The media knows who the reporter is and has contacted her.  She is not commenting further.  Justin grabbed her, that is a fact, apparently non sexual, but nevertheless inappropriate.  

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, revrnd said:

He can be the 1st.

Another first for Trudope.... after all he is the first PM ever to be in violation of the ethics rules.

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2018 at 6:17 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

The media knows who the reporter is and has contacted her.  She is not commenting further.  Justin grabbed her, that is a fact, apparently non sexual, but nevertheless inappropriate.  

:lol:  FACT  :lol:  

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  FACT  :lol:  

So I see Trudeau the playboy gets the same considerations that Patrick Brown got from you?

Hypocritical one way Failmaker.

Different rules for Brown and Trudeau.  

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So I see Trudeau the playboy gets the same considerations that Patrick Brown got from you?

Hypocritical one way Failmaker.

Different rules for Brown and Trudeau.  

PC party took him down not me, Even knowing all about Patrick locally for a decade I was  voting for him -  I think I have been clear on these type of allegations

and since you posted it, how about the LINK TO ME ASKING FOR  HIM TO STEP DOWN  I can wait - :dunno: 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PC party took him down not me, Even knowing all about Patrick locally for a decade I was  voting for him -  I think I have been clear on these type of allegations

and since you posted it, how about the LINK TO ME ASKING FOR  HIM TO STEP DOWN  I can wait - :dunno: 

Ain't nobody believing JT's, "I can't remember any negative interactions that day".

Was a good day for a grope.:lol:

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey one way,

when the Prime Minister has a different code of conduct for himself then everyone else it is time for him to go!

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Hey one way,

when the Prime Minister has a different code of conduct for himself then everyone else it is time for him to go!

You are comparing Wheel Chair freak man to this strange comment found in an article from 2000 :dunno:  

changing the word "handled" for "groping"  isn't going to ring anyone down

So you agree with the taking down of Patrick Brown :dunno:  you seem too 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only reason the mainstream media is addressing this now is due to social media and being called out.

wrong, CBC reported it the day that article was brought out -  Its more likely the story is being wrongly quoted so its going nowhere

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ain't nobody believing JT's, "I can't remember any negative interactions that day".

Was a good day for a grope.:lol:

But the reporter wrote an editorial about it? Macleans has an interesting article 'Kokanee Grope'. BBC covering it too.

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are comparing Wheel Chair freak man to this strange comment found in an article from 2000 :dunno:  

changing the word "handled" for "groping"  isn't going to ring anyone down

So you agree with the taking down of Patrick Brown :dunno:  you seem too 

The only thing Patrick Brown has to do with this is Trudeau’s actions when the Brown story emerged. Did he not condem Brown?   Yet Briwn it has been proven did nothing wrong.  

No we have Justin Trudeau’s actions that were serious enough at the time for Justin to give his lame ass sugar coated apology with inappropriate handling being his term for his behaviour.

You and I both know he grabbed her thinking he was rich trust fund untouchable.  After all who would believe her over him.  

Especially 15 years ago.   

He set set the tone over the past 5 years now he needs to live by same rules he set.  

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

The only thing Patrick Brown has to do with this is Trudeau’s actions when the Brown story emerged. Did he not condem Brown?   Yet Briwn it has been proven did nothing wrong.  

No we have Justin Trudeau’s actions that were serious enough at the time for Justin to give his lame ass sugar coated apology with inappropriate handling being his term for his behaviour.

You and I both know he grabbed her thinking he was rich trust fund untouchable.  After all who would believe her over him.  

Especially 15 years ago.   

He set set the tone over the past 5 years now he needs to live by same rules he set.  

PC PARTY didn't have to ditch PATRICK but they didn't like him or he would have been Premier 

BOLD is wrong again "I would have handled you differently if I knew you were a national reporter"   give it a rest SK he did nothing 

CLEARLY HE ISN'T SPEAKING ABOUT GROPING 

Get the real story and move on - DOUG is Premier now and not PATRICK something you are glad about so move on again 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong, CBC reported it the day that article was brought out -  Its more likely the story is being wrongly quoted so its going nowhere

Wrong again wrongway.  Frank reported on it back in April and then Buzzfield.  Don't think CBC jumped on it, til after the backlash from social media calling them out.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

But the reporter wrote an editorial about it? Macleans has an interesting article 'Kokanee Grope'. BBC covering it too.

The entire world is reporting on it.  Normally most would not really care except JT placed the bar so high for others to expect to follow, everyone but himself.  "I don't remember":lol: