Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Locker room banter VS actual fact.

lol FACT - no women named - no article on the subject but she wrote for the biggest papers in the country :lol:  

FACT is Donny admitted peering at naked women for MISS USA - dont even go there 

" I would have handled you differently"   ya that is groping :lol:  man I love social media and its ONEWAY FOLLOWERS 

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

I don’t recall any instance says Trudeau.

Why doesn’t Justin stand up and take responsibility for once in his career?

When he took his vacation he said I did nothing wrong only to be charged by ethics commissioner.  

Now again we have a similar situation.  

Hard to believe a social justice warrior who is also a sexual abuser!  

• Haha 1

sexual abuser is a pretty strong accusation. Not trying to defend him, but from what I read, it sounds like he was just trying to hit on her.

The problem seems to be with his so called apology, saying he was sorry, he wouldn't have hit on her if he'd known she was with the press!

23 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

sexual abuser is a pretty strong accusation. Not trying to defend him, but from what I read, it sounds like he was just trying to hit on her.

The problem seems to be with his so called apology, saying he was sorry, he wouldn't have hit on her if he'd known she was with the press!

Hitting on someone is not groping them.  

43 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

So if he touched her ass is that ok?

If he grabbed her breast is that ok?

If he touched her in any way is that okay?

Based on the articles that were posted this is not a drunk propositioning a female.   

Sounds more like a rich kid with a big name at a party and thinking based on his looks and his name he could act with impunity and do what he wanted.  Touch, grab, or feel.   His response at the time of I would not have acted this way had I known you were a reporter for a national newspaper says it all.   He figured he was Justin Trudeau and could act however he pleased.  Rich trust fund kid!  

Seen many over the years in school and Muskoka.

Either way his actions need to be handled the way he has handled all the other claims in his party!

Kicked out of the Liberal caucus!  

Can a PM be kicked out of his party?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bigfish said:

Actually he said if he had known she was with the national press, I guess writers for local papers are fair game...

Yes the apology seemef pretty half-hearted & he's trying to avoid it right now.

I havent heard back if my friend in Whitehorse is venturing up to Dawson to see him.

38 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Based on the articles that were posted this is not a drunk propositioning a female.   

Sounds more like a rich kid with a big name at a party and thinking based on his looks and his name he could act with impunity and do what he wanted.  Touch, grab, or feel.   His response at the time of I would not have acted this way had I known you were a reporter for a national newspaper says it all.   He figured he was Justin Trudeau and could act however he pleased.  Rich trust fund kid!  

Either way his actions need to be handled the way he has handled all the other claims in his party!

He can be the 1st.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

If, If, If......that's at lot of if's!

The article I read did not mention any physical contact. IF there was , then that is a different matter!

9 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

The article I read did not mention any physical contact. IF there was , then that is a different matter!

Groping implies touching, fondling.  JT needs to answer this.  His holier than thou attitude ain't gonna cut.

4 hours ago, Bigfish said:

If he inappropriately handled her what should happen.....as he apologized for inappropriately handling her.  Handling implies touching/ grouping.  

There is no question he was out of line or there would never have been a comment in a newspaper and never would JustinTrudeau have apologized for inappropriate handling the reporter.  His apology was typical Trudeau bullshit for not addressing and taking responsibility for his actions.

Bigfish, show us a couple examples where Justin Trudeau has been truthful and accepted responsibility for his actions immediately when the issues are raised.  Irregular refugees entering the country ring a bell?

Fact of the matter is he was quick to fire any man from his caucus when they are accused of assault.  Yet in Justin Trudeau fashion he has not come out and made any comment as of yet.

The fact he has not commented as of yet i would bet he is hoping some other situation will erupt and take the spotlight off of this before he has to be held accountable.  Or truthful.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Trudeau, and that not what I'm trying to say.

Basically I'm tired of gold digging women dredging up some long ago incidents, in order to get a payday or ruin someones career

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Trudeau, and that not what I'm trying to say.

Basically I'm tired of gold digging women dredging up some long ago incidents, in order to get a payday or ruin someones career

I think in this case it was Frank magazine that dredged up the incident. The reporter in question has been keeping a low profile.

She is not the one pushing this.  Trudeau needs to answer it.

Trudeau set the standard for everyone else.  He is the top of the me too movement and self proclaimed feminist. 

But it I didn’t know inappropriate handling was allowed in feminist circles.  

You can bet that if the Trudeau camp found this years ago they have tried hard to keep it buried.  I wouldn’t doubt if the woman that was handled has been given a nice position or payout already.  

Or someone she knew seen JT as a fake and knew when to release the article

I saw this today, but have wondered myself if there is any truth to it?

Trudno.thumb.jpg.37bb51b3799e21e79b6fd4401954fd79.jpg

Who from Pt Hardy to Pembroke really cares...

if Trump ate a corn dog @ the Iowa State Fair?

who is his nomination for Secretary of Agriculture?

who he picks as the next Supreme Court justice?

Jackson Proskow should go back to covering Toronto City Hall...

Stick to covering news from the US that actually impacts us. Until then a lot of it is filler.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I saw this today, but have wondered myself if there is any truth to it?

Trudno.thumb.jpg.37bb51b3799e21e79b6fd4401954fd79.jpg

Who from Pt Hardy to Pembroke really cares...

if Trump ate a corn dog @ the Iowa State Fair?

who is his nomination for Secretary of Agriculture?

who he picks as the next Supreme Court justice?

Jackson Proskow should go back to covering Toronto City Hall...

Stick to covering news from the US that actually impacts us. Until then a lot of it is filler.

Lots of truth.

• Thanks 1