Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

53 minutes ago, Sksman said:

A little tidbit for you Failmaker:  the clown Justin is elected to run the country not jet set around the world giving commencement addresses and making fashionable guest appearances.  

I dont give a shit about how well he can read a prepared speech.

How about stay in your office and figure out the big issues like what will greatly impact our economy in next 6 months.  Fix the pipeline issue.  The border issue.

Do the real work for a change.

Problem is Justin is not capable.  He only has his hairdo and name.  All fluff so thats what he is trying to survive on.

The PM job is exactly that, worldwide face of the country - I know you like the loner style of Harper who ran deficits and debt only second to Mulroney as the most debted PM

Economy best in decades

Employment best in 4 decades

Stock Market all time high 

Ya he should do more at home :lol:   

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trudeau-accepts-award-for-lgbtq-advocacy-says-more-work-to-be-done/

Failmaker must have been busy last night.  He was camped out waiting for his hero to handle the most important of country business.

Dont worry Fail, give it another year and JT will gladly speak at your Sledgas annual convention.

• Haha 1

G7 here we come. He has been in the area of Malbaie reassuring the residents that the town will see lots of benefits of it being held there.

Other than Clement's gazebo, is there any lasting legacy to the G7 being held in Huntsville?

Hopefully there isnt any rioting to spoil the day.

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The PM job is exactly that, worldwide face of the country - I know you like the loner style of Harper who ran deficits and debt only second to Mulroney as the most debted PM

Economy best in decades

Employment best in 4 decades

Stock Market all time high 

Ya he should do more at home :lol:   

You gonna blame Trudeau when we hit a steep recession in 2020 and our unemployment rate goes over 10%.  I know I will.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You gonna blame Trudeau when we hit a steep recession in 2020 and our unemployment rate goes over 10%.  I know I will.

Did you just give Trudeau credit for current good economy :dunno:  

I doubt it :lol: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did you just give Trudeau credit for current good economy :dunno:  

I doubt it :lol: 

I would if there was something he did that contributed to it.  What would that be?

On 5/26/2018 at 6:16 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

I would if there was something he did that contributed to it.  What would that be?

what has any government done?  what did Donny do? considering the economy was rolling along before he was even elected 

Serious ONEWAY you are - you voted to STAY THE COURSE (which was worst in the G7 :lol: )

Economy turned for the good right around our election - you still say STAY THE COURSE vote CONS 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

what has any government done?  what did Donny do? considering the economy was rolling along before he was even elected 

Serious ONEWAY you are - you voted to STAY THE COURSE (which was worst in the G7 :lol: )

Economy turned for the good right around our election - you still say STAY THE COURSE vote CONS 

WRONG AGAIN FAIL :lmao: such a fucking ignorant moron you are. Trump cut taxes on business massively and did massive deregulation those alone have contributed extensively to the economy and a big part of why the US economy improved is just getting a business positive leader and an idiot economic repressive idiot out of the Oval Office. :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

WRONG AGAIN FAIL :lmao: such a fucking ignorant moron you are. Trump cut taxes on business massively and did massive deregulation those alone have contributed extensively to the economy and a big part of why the US economy improved is just getting a business positive leader and an idiot economic repressive idiot out of the Oval Office. :guzzle:

the economy was already great when he was elected, best in decades just like Canada - sorry Trumps cuts haven't done shit ONEWAY

How come our Economy is best in decades too :dunno:   dumb ass ONEWAY  

The Trudeau government is spending billions we don't have on a project the private sector was willing to do on its own before Trudeau screwed up the file.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-trans-mountain-pipeline-kinder-morgan-1.4681911

Liberals to buy Trans Mountain pipeline for $4.5B to ensure expansion is built

The Liberal government will buy the Trans Mountain pipeline and related infrastructure for $4.5 billion, and could spend billions more to build the controversial expansion.

Canadian public could also incur millions to construct expansion project with estimated price tag of $7.4B

And of course there is one person here who will say this is wonderful. Give you one guess who. Had Trudope grown any he would have the project going forward with Kinder Morgan footing the bill rather than tax payers.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The Trudeau government is spending billions we don't have on a project the private sector was willing to do on its own before Trudeau screwed up the file.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-trans-mountain-pipeline-kinder-morgan-1.4681911

Liberals to buy Trans Mountain pipeline for $4.5B to ensure expansion is built

The Liberal government will buy the Trans Mountain pipeline and related infrastructure for $4.5 billion, and could spend billions more to build the controversial expansion.

Canadian public could also incur millions to construct expansion project with estimated price tag of $7.4B

And of course there is one person here who will say this is wonderful. Give you one guess who. Had Trudope grown any he would have the project going forward with Kinder Morgan footing the bill rather than tax payers.

If its in the interest of Canada like OIL why not have the people own it and not corps :dunno:  

Same reason I hate the sale of Hydro and Highways totally wrong 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If its in the interest of Canada like OIL why not have the people own it and not corps :dunno:  

Same reason I hate the sale of Hydro and Highways totally wrong 

Trudope is taking a page from daddy's book... PetroCan.... which didn't provide any net benefit to Canadians

Just another thing for Trudope to screw up.... can you say way over budget now that government is involved

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope is taking a page from daddy's book... PetroCan.... which didn't provide any net benefit to Canadians

Just another thing for Trudope to screw up.... can you say way over budget now that government is involved

Put Monsef in charge of the Crown Corp'. We need more women in high ranking executive positions. 

Not that she would be qualified for the job, but she can learn as she goes.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

any government?  yes it will happen as we get soaked by the corps