Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we were talking about speaking, not his governing.

You are so ONEWAY like others here so you can't come to terms with the guy can speak well - There is a reason he was asked to speak the other day :tool:

keep the ONEWAY going, one day sooner or later you will be happy again 

Mr umm... ahh... umm... umm.. ahh can speak well... friggin hilarious. :lol2:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does pot filter out the umms and ahhs?  :lol:

That is a french to English thing, while he gives speeches there are not ah um da um ah aha ah

pay attention - obviously didn't watch any of his speech 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who has been worse?  Seriously.

Haven't heard any PM being able to give speeches as well as Trudeau 

WE know the last two don't have a chance, maybe Mulroney but I doubt that, so who PET? doubt that too

I also think Donny can really talk specially off the cuff, brilliant at times 

I guess when your ONEWAY is so strong you just can't come to terms with what or who is a good speaker

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I also hear from the Haters that OBAMA was a good speaker either 

Huh?

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, Obama was a great speaker, Trudeau not so much.:lol:

Yes

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Haven't heard any PM being able to give speeches as well as Trudeau 

WE know the last two don't have a chance, maybe Mulroney but I doubt that, so who PET? doubt that too

I also think Donny can really talk specially off the cuff, brilliant at times 

I guess when your ONEWAY is so strong you just can't come to terms with what or who is a good speaker

You're deaf then.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

name him :dunno:  come on tell me who is better and then link to his speech - I will wait :lol:  

fucking oneways 

Even JC was more tolerable then JT...to listen to.

Maybe i gota be high or something and dulls the er ums....he is an uncomfortable horrible speaker.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Even JC was more tolerable then JT...to listen to.

Maybe i gota be high or something and dulls the er ums....he is an uncomfortable horrible speaker.

He has 3 maybe 4 'rote' tones depending on the speech and/or audience. Like an actor depending on whether his role is dramatic or comedic. Very predictable, his serious, stern 'full of piss and vinegar' (as my grandmother would say) speaking is almost laughable. Then the next day will be his soft, lispy sympathetic tone when he's speaking about a sad occasion or @ the UN.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who has been better?  I am waiting for your answer 

You are seriously a shit for brains Harper, Martin, Side of Mouth anyone and everyone is better than this fucking Boy Man Clown :guzzle: you are such a fucking hack WRONG AGAIN FAIL  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is a french to English thing, while he gives speeches there are not ah um da um ah aha ah

pay attention - obviously didn't watch any of his speech 

I call BS. I've interacted w/ a lot of bilingual folks who are French 1st over the years. Their English has been spotless compared to our highly educated leader.

26 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I call BS. I've interacted w/ a lot of bilingual folks who are French 1st over the years. Their English has been spotless compared to our highly educated leader.

They say his French is even worse than his English.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I know Korean's that speak perfect english :dunno: 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

You are seriously a shit for brains Harper, Martin, Side of Mouth anyone and everyone is better than this fucking Boy Man Clown :guzzle: you are such a fucking hack WRONG AGAIN FAIL  

Link to any speech Harper was invited too - I will wait 

I have spoken to people from China and Japan who speak far better English than a lot of people born in Canada. They teach it in school on the basis that if you want to succeed in business you need to speak English.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Link to any speech Harper was invited too - I will wait 

A little tidbit for you Failmaker:  the clown Justin is elected to run the country not jet set around the world giving commencement addresses and making fashionable guest appearances.  

I dont give a shit about how well he can read a prepared speech.

How about stay in your office and figure out the big issues like what will greatly impact our economy in next 6 months.  Fix the pipeline issue.  The border issue.

Do the real work for a change.

Problem is Justin is not capable.  He only has his hairdo and name.  All fluff so thats what he is trying to survive on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

A little tidbit for you Failmaker:  the clown Justin is elected to run the country not jet set around the world giving commencement addresses and making fashionable guest appearances.  

I dont give a shit about how well he can read a prepared speech.

How about stay in your office and figure out the big issues like what will greatly impact our economy in next 6 months.  Fix the pipeline issue.  The border issue.

Do the real work for a change.

Problem is Justin is not capable.  He only has his hairdo and name.  All fluff so thats what he is trying to survive on.

Justin isn't capable of figuring out what socks to wear.