Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

nothing wrong with it, just reminds me of walking to school in the spring, once you hit the WOP area it was a long smelly walk :lol: 

Its not a light dusting its more like 2 inches deep 🍎

take a drive in farm country... you can sure know where the pig farmers are in particular

• Like 1

Tell us how you really feel Jason.

http://calgarysun.com/opinion/columnists/bell-trudeau-in-calgary-takes-on-critics-kenney-rips-him

“The guy was my critic in opposition for three years. I don’t think he has the foggiest idea what’s going on.

“I know Justin. He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. This guy is an empty trust-fund millionaire who has the political depth of a finger bowl.

“He can’t read a briefing note longer than a cocktail napkin, O.K.”

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

take a drive in farm country... you can sure know where the pig farmers are in particular

I live in farm country lol New By-law that farmers have to turn the pig shit under after so many days, burns your eyes 

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

great quote from Kenney

It would be interesting to chat w/ Trudeau around a campfire on the long weekend & see what his general knowledge is like. Or does he live in Utopia 24/7?

I'm leaning more to a scatter brained philosopher's ramblings as opposed to a regular Joe talking about the new truck he's getting to tow his camper with before holidays.

21 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

great quote from Kenney

Ford memorabilia.:lol:

On 5/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, revrnd said:

Meanwhile in NY the Selfie King was telling people Canada is a great place to invest in.

The bashing is huge for his speech - personally I think He did very well, and was accepted well by the mass of people in attendance.

Haters are going to Hate - sad since we haven't had anyone that can speak in decades 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The bashing is huge for his speech - personally I think He did very well, and was accepted well by the mass of people in attendance.

Haters are going to Hate - sad since we haven't had anyone that can speak in decades 

Love affair continues we all see.

Expect tears when JT is out of work next year.

22 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Love affair continues we all see.

Expect tears when JT is out of work next year.

What was wrong with his speech?  I know you only watched outtakes from REBEL :dunno: 

very good speaker when it comes to this type of thing

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, 1trailmaker said:

And bromance lovers are going to love... :kissmyass:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper bad speaker

Jean side mouth horrible speaker

Brian was okay but really dry 

Yes Trudeau is the best in decades, nothing to do with being ONEWAY 

:bullshit: Trudope is a laughing stock among the big boys and girls... they placate him to be nice. You are the most ONEWAY person ever especially when it comes to your lover Trudope. The only PM ever to be in trouble with the ethics commissioner and you sluff it off just like he does.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:bullshit: Trudope is a laughing stock among the big boys and girls... they placate him to be nice. You are the most ONEWAY person ever especially when it comes to your lover Trudope. The only PM ever to be in trouble with the ethics commissioner and you sluff it off just like he does.

we were talking about speaking, not his governing.

You are so ONEWAY like others here so you can't come to terms with the guy can speak well - There is a reason he was asked to speak the other day :tool:

keep the ONEWAY going, one day sooner or later you will be happy again 

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we were talking about speaking, not his governing.

You are so ONEWAY like others here so you can't come to terms with the guy can speak well - There is a reason he was asked to speak the other day :tool:

keep the ONEWAY going, one day sooner or later you will be happy again 

So hes a good speaker now?  :lol:

• Haha 2