Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

53 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The Liberals mustn't have any 'friends' in the oil & gas business lining up to get their palms greased.

Death by a thousand cuts.

If I recall correctly Canadian oil independence was a plan Trudopes' daddy had. Gas prices were rising and people in Ontario were whining about the increasing costs that Alberta was benefitting from. There was some banter back and forth.... Alberta said Ontario could freeze in the dark of winter and Ontario said Alberta could drink their oil.

That's when Trudeau senior created Petro Can as a crown corporation.

Edited by 02sled
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If I recall correctly Canadian oil independence was a plan Trudopes' daddy had. Gas prices were rising and people in Ontario were whining about the increasing costs that Alberta was benefitting from. There was some banter back and forth.... Alberta said Ontario could freeze in the dark of winter and Ontario said Alberta could drink their oil.

That's when Trudeau senior created Petro Can as a crown corporation.

LOL, I've been thinking about that ever since this clusterfuck blew up.

Maybe Canada should become a welfare state like East Germany was before reunification.

All of our resources (oil & gas, minerals & forests) should stay where they are. Manufacturing completely eliminated (reducing our carbon footprint & energy use). The gov't sends everyone a cheque for what they figure we can get by on. Not sure what we can come come up w/ in the place of the shitty little Trabant, a rotted out Sunbird in every driveway?

We have the resources, sell them for fuck sakes.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

The Liberals mustn't have any 'friends' in the oil & gas business lining up to get their palms greased.

Death by a thousand cuts.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/conflict-of-interest-screen-enforced-on-bill-morneau-to-keep-him-from-participating-in-family-business

Finance Minister is a member of the McCain family

Government House leader good friends with Irving Family.

The two most powerful families in Eastern Canada.

Who do you really believe is running the show?  Not Justin I can tell you.  He is a puppet for the wealthy.  Look at the deals Morneau already did and got caught doing. 

If the Irving's wanted the oil bad enough the Lapdog Justin would be wagging his tail obediently at their side and pushing the pipelines through.  Until Canadian oil is cheaper to send to Irving refinery they are happy with the blockade of pipeline.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sksman said:

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/conflict-of-interest-screen-enforced-on-bill-morneau-to-keep-him-from-participating-in-family-business

Finance Minister is a member of the McCain family

Government House leader good friends with Irving Family.

The two most powerful families in Eastern Canada.

Who do you really believe is running the show?  Not Justin I can tell you.  He is a puppet for the wealthy.  Look at the deals Morneau already did and got caught doing. 

If the Irving's wanted the oil bad enough the Lapdog Justin would be wagging his tail obediently at their side and pushing the pipelines through.  Until Canadian oil is cheaper to send to Irving refinery they are happy with the blockade of pipeline.   

On the 1st bold who is that? Isn't that Chagdish Bagger (or whatever). W/ names like that how the fuck would you know if the person you were dealing w/ was male, female or gender neutral?

W/ Butts holding his leash.

I imagine that dick has a lot to do w/ the 'lack of enthusiasm for the pipelines & fossil fuels. Look @ how he convinced Pointyhead to go 'all in' on the green energy fiasco in Ontario.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

On the 1st bold who is that? Isn't that Chagdish Bagger (or whatever). W/ names like that how the fuck would you know if the person you were dealing w/ was male, female or gender neutral?

W/ Butts holding his leash.

I imagine that dick has a lot to do w/ the 'lack of enthusiasm for the pipelines & fossil fuels. Look @ how he convinced Pointyhead to go 'all in' on the green energy fiasco in Ontario.

Domenic LeBlanc is government House Leader.

Butts maybe a lifelong Trudeau friend but no where near the clout of the 2 richest families in Eastern Canada who will have plenty of say especially when one is finance minister.

Who can pad Justins pocket the most?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Domenic LeBlanc is government House Leader.

Butts maybe a lifelong Trudeau friend but no where near the clout of the 2 richest families in Eastern Canada who will have plenty of say especially when one is finance minister.

Who can pad Justins pocket the most?

Ok. Guess where LeBlanc is from?

BUZZ! Times up.

New Brunswick.

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday there’s no problem with a Canada Summer Jobs grant that will fund anti-pipeline activism, arguing his government must stand up for the principle of free expression and advocacy.

That may surprise the religious organizations who have been battling the government for months over the same summer jobs grants, thanks to a new clause that requires them to attest their “core mandate” respects reproductive rights, defined as the right to access abortions.

The issue dominated a fiery question period in the House of Commons Wednesday, as the Conservatives hammered Trudeau over the fact the British Columbia-based Dogwood Initiative was approved for federal government funding that, according to a job posting, will be used to hire an assistant to “help our organizing network stop the Kinder Morgan pipeline and tanker project.”

But this year the summer jobs funding program has been swamped in controversy thanks to the abortion-rights attestation added by the Liberal government. Conservatives blasted the Liberals not only for approving grants to fund anti-pipeline activism, but also for what they called the government’s hypocrisy.

Trudope should go back to being a part time drama teacher... maybe he has a chance at getting that right. He's insane. At this rate he couldn't get elected dog catcher in another election.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here I thought these protesters were all unemployed losers, I never would have thought it was part of a job description.

What does the interview process consist of and are they paid for breaks and OT?

got to follow the labour laws....

Trudope is trying really hard to head for the unemployment line....

38 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/march-madness-fiscal-smartphones-1.4634779

yet veterans are asking too much. Pigs at the trough.

1 billion dollars for a sexual harassment allegation from 2 females isn't large to you :dunno:  

Is the pension for life that Trudeau brought back in not good enough :dunno:  where were you doing the Harper Cut years to the military :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

1 billion dollars for a sexual harassment allegation from 2 females isn't large to you :dunno:  

Is the pension for life that Trudeau brought back in not good enough :dunno:  where were you doing the Harper Cut years to the military :dunno: 

Dude. I think your seriously in need of medical attention. Please go straight to the Dr. I'm not kidding.

4 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/march-madness-fiscal-smartphones-1.4634779

yet veterans are asking too much. Pigs at the trough.

But but but... there isn't any stupid waste in any government office, ever. They are all totally fiscally responsible and squeeze every cent of value they can get out of the tax payer $

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Another FAIL DEFLECTION OF THE FINEST CALIBRE - conveniently ignore government budget waste even when it's irrefutable and in front of his eyeballs.

I wonder how many things his department pissed money away on because they had money unspent and just had to find somewhere to spend it. Payroll come in under budget? Maybe they had to hire an extra body or two just to use up those $'s.

I wonder how federal employees actually need new phones? Several years from now we'll be hearing that some janitor found dozens of boxes of unused & obsolete smartphones in a warehouse outside of Regina.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm glad you posted something about this story. I had seen Tory talking about it on TV. Toronto cant deal with their homeless problem & now they have to deal w/ this nonsense.

As Bono said, just another case of the SJW Shiny Pony putting his mouth in gear w/o engaging his brain. Wait, that's not accurate he doesn't have a brain.

Maybe he can star as the Scarecrow in an off-Broadway production of The Wizard of Oz? He is a drama teacher so he should be a natural.

• Like 1

https://globalnews.ca/news/4170796/trudeau-gender-feminism-g7-summit-bono/

However, Trudeau is being lampooned in a new video by the anti-poverty organization led by his friend and U2 frontman Bono for not having a concrete plan to advance his feminist agenda at the G7.

The one-minute video by the One Campaign, which is to be released today, pokes fun at the prime minister, citing his many photo-ops, his “cool socks” and even dressing up as Superman for Halloween. 

“We like your style, prime minister, like how you play with pandas, photobomb a prom pic, dress up as Superman or show off your cool socks,” intones the voice-over, accompanied by various still photos of Trudeau in the aforementioned scenarios.

“You talk a good talk, prime minister. But where’s your plan?”

The video says Trudeau’s time is running out, with the Charlevoix G7 leaders’ summit on the horizon on June 8.

Hopefully they're right.

When Trudeau is defeated I hope that is the last we hear of a feminist agenda & we're back on the road to sanity. Not everything in life concerns feminism, gender issues, etc. I'm pretty sure most people want a steady job, a place to live and 3 square meals a day. None of which are being addressed in his 'progressive agenda'.

Did they actually expect anything more than words from the village idiot?

Edited by revrnd

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Another FAIL DEFLECTION OF THE FINEST CALIBRE - conveniently ignore government budget waste even when it's irrefutable and in front of his eyeballs.

I wonder how many things his department pissed money away on because they had money unspent and just had to find somewhere to spend it. Payroll come in under budget? Maybe they had to hire an extra body or two just to use up those $'s.

what? major tom

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

I wonder how federal employees actually need new phones? Several years from now we'll be hearing that some janitor found dozens of boxes of unused & obsolete smartphones in a warehouse outside of Regina.

new cell phone equals new tracking - simple when you see it from the inside