Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If the Liberals or NDP had won a majority (not needing Green Party support) would we even be having this discussion? I'm pretty sure the only reason Horgan is against the pipeline is to appease the Green party. Piss them off & they'll vote against/or be absent when he needs their votes in the Legislature.

Well of course, its about maintaining power, certainly not about doing what is right.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually 29%, even more Fail.

right around the RIGHTS support percent

dude looking how many are on the fence, I would like to know the questions in this survey 

sorry but if you get even 30% and even more of when you count swing votes is a huge issue wouldn't you say :dunno:  

either way you guys again have swayed from the topic 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you have lips that look like they have been fucked alot - everyone has there thing :lol:  

Sorry Fail, that would be your mother and wife.

I think they both know Puzzleboy.

dude looking how many are on the fence, I would like to know the questions in this survey 

sorry but if you get even 30% and even more of when you count swing votes is a huge issue wouldn't you say :dunno:  

It comes down to 3 seats that hold the balance of power in the province, nothing more.  JT needs to grow a backbone and ask Sophie for his balls back.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

CAVE okay got it fall in line 

No you don't get it and likely aren't ever going to be capable of getting it. There is nothing to cave to. He is provincial... KM already has all the provincial approvals that are required.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go south then.  They can fuck off.

Vancouver already has the highest gas prices in the country... watch them whine when Alberta shuts down the supply to BC.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

In Fail math, 39/100 is a majority. Smoking pot before class will do that to you...

Yeah but in fact it's only 29/100 that actually don't want the pipeline. 39/100 want the pipeline and the rest don't care either way. Fail said

Looking at it from BC's angle most of the population is against the pipe line,

I love how his delusional imagination translates 29/100 as most of the population.  Remember that TV show Smarter than a 6th Grader.... I bet FAIL would FAIL the 6th grade math. Heck maybe even first grade math.

• Sad 1

More STILL WRONG FAIL deluded comprehension. Only you could translate indifferent to being on the fence. :lol::nuts2:Look up indifferent FAIL. It means they don't care one way or the other....

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yeah but in fact it's only 29/100 that actually don't want the pipeline. 39/100 want the pipeline and the rest don't care either way. Fail said

Looking at it from BC's angle most of the population is against the pipe line,

I love how his delusional imagination translates 29/100 as most of the population.  Remember that TV show Smarter than a 6th Grader.... I bet FAIL would FAIL the 6th grade math. Heck maybe even first grade math.

I bet our PM would as well, plus most 6 graders are already smarter than JT.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cash is king.:lol:They won't get Fail.

Unless of course they require ID and log purchases in Ontario like has been suggested.

It could make things really difficult for people who need to travel to the US for business.

Edited by 02sled

Trudeau is such a BOFA.  Come to Canada . . . . oh wait, that's just for refugees.

Bank of Montreal’s chief economist recently gave a series of seminars in Alberta and British Columbia, where he was asked to outline the economic consequences of the death of the project, which is in limbo as provincial and federal politicians squabble in the wake of Kinder Morgan’s threat to kill the project if a solution to the opposition in B.C. can’t be found by the end of May.

“In the short term, it would send an unfortunate and high-profile message to investors that it has become much more difficult to develop resources in Canada, and compound the lack of inbound investment into the country,” Mr. Porter said in recounting how he answered the question.

“Longer-term, it would likely mean that the heavy discount on Canadian oil will remain firmly in place, crimping revenues, tax receipts, investment, production and employment in the sector.”

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cash is king.:lol:They won't get Fail.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Unless of course they require ID and log purchases in Ontario like has been suggested.

It could make things really difficult for people who need to travel to the US for business.

or you can just continue to buy it from the same sources over the past 100 years.

If the Government fucks around too much with IDs and log data they will put themselves out of business 

its that simple 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or you can just continue to buy it from the same sources over the past 100 years.

If the Government fucks around too much with IDs and log data they will put themselves out of business 

its that simple 

This wasn't supposed to happen.:dunno:

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's waiting for the economy to grow from the heart even though foreign investment is running away.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

He's waiting for the economy to grow from the heart even though foreign investment is running away.

Not balancing itself anytime soon.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/04/23/budget-watchdog-says-feds-to-post-deficits-8b-more-than-expected.html

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

These fucks couldnt run a lemonade stand.

Was Morneau in charge of paper clips & stationery during his time @ MS? 

4 out of 5 letters in his last name spell Moron.  Enough said.

• Thanks 1