Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, Sksman said:

Typical keyboard commando Failmaker.

The crowd was huge.

Fail was no where near the Yonge and Dundas area.  He just has to blow the pot story out of proportion.

They all should be charged if any smoking rules violated.

I saw the news coverage - crowds were huge somewhere around 20k 

lock them up :lol:

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I saw the news coverage - crowds were huge somewhere around 20k 

lock them up :lol:

20,000? In Nathan Phillips Square?

Sounds like Spicer going on describing the crowd @ Trump's inauguration.

Edited by revrnd

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called growing the economy from the heart out.

I can think of another part of the anatomy that would be more appropriate to use in the phrase from the ______ out.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

or maybe those just don't have work to go to

That's what I was thinking too. Or won't have one when they go back to their workplace. I imagine employers wouldn't mind watching the news and seeing one of their absent employees on the news smoking a fatty the size of a Muriel Magnum cigar...

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And Pansy Boy is flitting around the world telling business leaders Canada is open for business.

I wonder what the reaction would be if an automaker proposed to buy a thousand acres beside a FN in northern Manitoba to build an assembly plant?

If he had shown any leadership in the 1st place it wouldn't come to this.

A lot of comnentators have said that he's been waffling on the project from the get go so as not to offend the 'green' supporters of the Liberal party hoping it would die.

The pipeline had been approved. End of story! Build the fucking thing!

Edited by revrnd

14 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If he had shown any leadership in the 1st place it wouldn't come to this.

A lot of comnentators have said that he's been waffling on the project from the get go so as not to offend the 'green' supporters of the Liberal party hoping it would die.

The pipeline had been approved. End of story! Build the fucking thing!

:lol:  Trudeau approved the Pipe Line pretty sure that is what leadership does in the first place :lol:  There was no humming around, boom passed in first year of office 

I bet you guys are hoping for this pipe line to fail, it would just fit in your agenda of ONEWAY 

BC is full of GREENERS that isn't going to change 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

That's what I was thinking too. Or won't have one when they go back to their workplace. I imagine employers wouldn't mind watching the news and seeing one of their absent employees on the news smoking a fatty the size of a Muriel Magnum cigar...

Years ago I had a part time student call in sick at the last minute. We'll call him Steve. I started calling around for another one to come in and fill the void. I called Mike. Mike's mother answers and I ask if I can speak with Mike.... sorry he's gone to a pool party with Steve.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

And Pansy Boy is flitting around the world telling business leaders Canada is open for business.

I wonder what the reaction would be if an automaker proposed to buy a thousand acres beside a FN in northern Manitoba to build an assembly plant?

The investors of the world are watching very closely how the pipeline scenario unfolds. They are also watching closely the amount of money KM has invested already and will lose if they walk away from it. Those investors will think real hard before they invest in Canada despite what tales Trudope tries to get them to swallow.

Come invest in Canada... you may lose your shirt on something that has all the approvals necessary but hey... that's the risk you take because Trudope is spineless.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

if the Pipe Line goes through you all give ZERO CREDIT to Trudeau - if it doesn't go through because of BC you will blame Trudeau 

classic ONEWAY

He should have stepped in on this long ago. Very long ago and said it's happening period. Instead of running off to the women's conferences that Sophie tells him to.  It has already passed all the approvals federal and provincial long ago.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

if the Pipe Line goes through you all give ZERO CREDIT to Trudeau - if it doesn't go through because of BC you will blame Trudeau 

classic ONEWAY

It was a done deal, only a complete idiot could mess that up.  Be a man and assert yourself, wait . . ..:lol:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Years ago I had a part time student call in sick at the last minute. We'll call him Steve. I started calling around for another one to come in and fill the void. I called Mike. Mike's mother answers and I ask if I can speak with Mike.... sorry he's gone to a pool party with Steve.

and you weren't invited :lol:  poor cliffy 

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He should have stepped in on this long ago. Very long ago and said it's happening period. Instead of running off to the women's conferences that Sophie tells him to.  It has already passed all the approvals federal and provincial long ago.

So you are saying impose some sort of sanctions for any Province that doesn't follow the PM :dunno:  

How do you feel about Doug just saying NO to Carbon Tax :dunno:  should Trudeau impose something on Ontario with your backing :lol: 

such a ONEWAY  

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was a done deal, only a complete idiot could mess that up.  Be a man and assert yourself, wait . . ..:lol:

Its his deal isn't it :dunno:  who else got it passed :dunno:  

sorry but sock boy wins so far on this where others have failed badly 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Trudeau approved the Pipe Line pretty sure that is what leadership does in the first place :lol:  There was no humming around, boom passed in first year of office 

I bet you guys are hoping for this pipe line to fail, it would just fit in your agenda of ONEWAY 

BC is full of GREENERS that isn't going to change 

No I want it to be built. Sorry to burst your balloon.

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No I want it to be built. Sorry to burst your balloon.

Why do you really care?  its not like its going to benefit you or most people :dunno:  

If it isn't built somehow it will be Trudeau's fault right - but would it have been Stephen's fault hmmmmm 

It will be built so get ready with your "great going Trudeau" 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its his deal isn't it :dunno:  who else got it passed :dunno:  

sorry but sock boy wins so far on this where others have failed badly 

No, its been in the works.  He approved it now get a backbone and push it through.