Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

43 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yawn

'lots to fight for going ahead'

Yeah, landlords not wanting tenants toking in their units. Municipalities not wanting people smoking in public places.

Keep up the fight...

People not being arrested and going to court and or jail is a great thing no matter what you say.

To stop cops on traffic stops "I smell pot"  bring in the dogs and tear the car apart is GONE 

nothing bad here 

Other than that nothing has changed 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

People not being arrested and going to court and or jail is a great thing no matter what you say.

To stop cops on traffic stops "I smell pot"  bring in the dogs and tear the car apart is GONE 

nothing bad here 

Other than that nothing has changed 

Why?  Likely other drugs too.:lol:

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?  Likely other drugs too.:lol:

GATEWAY "they got pot lets search for crack"  

Sir I have 2 joint and 15 cases of booze

We are only concerned with those 2 joints leading to crack use please step out of the car 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nobody gives a crap about the Queen :dunno:  

And this has nothing to do with handing over the royal chair to a KING 

dumb as a stump... your comprehension is still at kindergarten level... we know it has nothing to do with King... and by the way... IT'S NOT A CHAIR IT'S A THRONE. We know her comments and Trudopes were about head of the Commonwealth.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nobody gives a crap about the Queen, and esp Charles.  What little dignity is left of the Royal family, the queen should transfer the reigns to her grandson, at least he is liked.

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

dumb as a stump... your comprehension is still at kindergarten level... we know it has nothing to do with King... and by the way... IT'S NOT A CHAIR IT'S A THRONE. We know her comments and Trudopes were about head of the Commonwealth.

well you know now so its all good 

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Yawn

'lots to fight for going ahead'

Yeah, landlords not wanting tenants toking in their units. Municipalities not wanting people smoking in public places.

Keep up the fight...

Just like no smoking in hotel rooms no pot in hotel rooms either. Those that have smoking rooms, apparently many are saying no pot in the smoking rooms. There are private campgrounds that are saying not on their property either. I wonder what the provincial park policy will be.

The apartment my niece lives in has already sent notice that it's not allowed on the property period, including your rental unit since they have a common ventilation system. Same thing for a condo building our friends live in. The board discussed and voted NO.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Just like no smoking in hotel rooms no pot in hotel rooms either. Those that have smoking rooms, apparently many are saying no pot in the smoking rooms. There are private campgrounds that are saying not on their property either. I wonder what the provincial park policy will be.

The apartment my niece lives in has already sent notice that it's not allowed on the property period, including your rental unit since they have a common ventilation system. Same thing for a condo building our friends live in. The board discussed and voted NO.

Provincial Parks will continue with booze free and now pot free long weekends 

Booze was banned over a decade ago for reason we are all aware of, although those same reasons will not be about POT it will also be banned 

I am sure the BOARD of OLD FUCKS will show refer madness and then have a vote :lol:  

But lets look at the fact that Seniors are the biggest growth of new smokers because it helps them,  banning this medical pot will be against the law plain and simple.

On that note you should go outside anyway or have a smoke place, no different than cigarettes

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Booze was banned over a decade ago for reason we are all aware of, although those same reasons will not be about POT it will also be banned 

I am sure the BOARD of OLD FUCKS will show refer madness and then have a vote :lol:  

But lets look at the fact that Seniors are the biggest growth of new smokers because it helps them,  banning this medical pot will be against the law plain and simple.

On that note you should go outside anyway or have a smoke place, no different than cigarettes

Poor poor Fail. The booze free long weekend is only selected provincial parks, not all.

More imaginary delusions from the mind of Fail that all condo residents are OLD FUCKS... Your brain should be studied when you die. It will puzzle doctors for years to come. All condo owners get to vote and the biggest age group of condo buyers are those 20 to 35 years old. First time home buyer average age is 29.

Edited by 02sled

23 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor Fail. The booze free long weekend is only selected provincial parks, not all.

More imaginary delusions from the mind of Fail that all condo residents are OLD FUCKS... Your brain should be studied when you die. It will puzzle doctors for years to come. All condo owners get to vote and the biggest age group of condo buyers are those 20 to 35 years old. First time home buyer average age is 29.

its against the law to deny medicine - why do you just pass on this and go for bashing :dunno:  usually this is what a beat down person does, oh wait 

• Arrowhead
  • Awenda
  • Balsam Lake
  • Bass Lake
  • Blue Lake
  • Bon Echo
  • Bronte Creek
  • Craigleith
  • Darlington
  • Earl Rowe
  • Emily
  • Ferris
  • Fitzroy
  • Grundy Lake
  • Inverhuron
  • Killbear
  • Long Point
  • MacGregor Point
  • Mara
  • McRae Point
  • Murphys Point
  • Oastler Lake
  • Pinery
  • Point Farms
  • Port Burwell
  • Presqu’ile
  • Rideau River
  • Rock Point
  • Rondeau
  • Rushing River
  • Samuel de Champlain
  • Sandbanks
  • Sauble Falls
  • Selkirk
  • Sharbot Lake
  • Sibbald Point***
  • Silver Lake
  • Six Mile Lake
  • Sleeping Giant
  • Sturgeon Bay
  • Turkey Point
  • Wheatley

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

its against the law to deny medicine - why do you just pass on this and go for bashing :dunno:  usually this is what a beat down person does, oh wait 

• Arrowhead
  • Awenda
  • Balsam Lake
  • Bass Lake
  • Blue Lake
  • Bon Echo
  • Bronte Creek
  • Craigleith
  • Darlington
  • Earl Rowe
  • Emily
  • Ferris
  • Fitzroy
  • Grundy Lake
  • Inverhuron
  • Killbear
  • Long Point
  • MacGregor Point
  • Mara
  • McRae Point
  • Murphys Point
  • Oastler Lake
  • Pinery
  • Point Farms
  • Port Burwell
  • Presqu’ile
  • Rideau River
  • Rock Point
  • Rondeau
  • Rushing River
  • Samuel de Champlain
  • Sandbanks
  • Sauble Falls
  • Selkirk
  • Sharbot Lake
  • Sibbald Point***
  • Silver Lake
  • Six Mile Lake
  • Sleeping Giant
  • Sturgeon Bay
  • Turkey Point
  • Wheatley

I forgot that not only are you a financial expert you also have a law degree.

Originally you WRONG AGAIN FAIL STATED ALCOHOL WAS BANNED ON LONG WEEKENDS IN PROVINCIAL PARKS

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG AGAIN FAIL... It's not all provincial parks and it's not all long weekends. You copied the list of parks it's banned in for the 2 week window around the Victioria day weekend but CONVENIENTLY DIDN'T COPY THE PART THAT SHOWED - YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN

Alcohol is permitted in Ontario Parks for most of the season with the exception of a two-week period around the Victoria Day weekend. For 2018, the alcohol ban is in place from May 11 to May 28 inclusive in the following parks:

If it were indeed all provincial parks it would simply state that rather than list those where the ban is in effect.

As for denying medicine... telling someone they can't smoke pot on private property isn't denying medicine. Just get off that private property to do it.

Edited by 02sled

30 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I forgot that not only are you a financial expert you also have a law degree.

Originally you WRONG AGAIN FAIL STATED ALCOHOL WAS BANNED ON LONG WEEKENDS IN PROVINCIAL PARKS

WRONG AGAIN FAIL... It's not all provincial parks and it's not all long weekends. You copied the list of parks it's banned in for the 2 week window around the Victioria day weekend but CONVENIENTLY DIDN'T COPY THE PART THAT SHOWED - YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN

Alcohol is permitted in Ontario Parks for most of the season with the exception of a two-week period around the Victoria Day weekend. For 2018, the alcohol ban is in place from May 11 to May 28 inclusive in the following parks:

If it were indeed all provincial parks it would simply state that rather than list those where the ban is in effect.

As for denying medicine... telling someone they can't smoke pot on private property isn't denying medicine. Just get off that private property to do it.

Yes I noticed they changed the law this year, what is the big deal :dunno:  

Topic was about you and your hate for pot and wondered about Provincial parks 

I said the ban would be the same as booze

You come back with nothing of value - can you ever discuss a topic with some kind of value :dunno: 

I have a feeling you didn't know the ban was even there, same goes for you saying just some parks :lol:  why else would you go and look it up 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Typical keyboard commando Failmaker.

The crowd was huge.

Fail was no where near the Yonge and Dundas area.  He just has to blow the pot story out of proportion.

They all should be charged if any smoking rules violated.

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes I noticed they changed the law this year, what is the big deal :dunno:  

Topic was about you and your hate for pot and wondered about Provincial parks 

I said the ban would be the same as booze

You come back with nothing of value - can you ever discuss a topic with some kind of value :dunno: 

I have a feeling you didn't know the ban was even there, same goes for you saying just some parks :lol:  why else would you go and look it up 

FAIL YOU REALLY ARE STUPID.  Changed the law this year.:lol:More hallucination from your doped out head. One it isn't a law. It's a rule Parks Ontario implemented and guess what stupid. It hasn't changed this year, last year or any year... It's been the same for a very long time. :lol:.

As for my question about the provincial parks it is a FAMILY environment. Promoted as a family activity. The stench from people smoking pot isn't confined to one camp site and permeates to others. I can see them banning it in the parks rather than endure the complaints from those who don't want to smell it or have their young kids smelling it either. 

I have a feeling you don't really know much at all. You say I looked it up.... what an idiot.... yet you looked it up yourself.  You listed the campgrounds where there is an alcohol ban and then didn't even understand what you read. How dumb can one person be. If it was all provincial parks like you said then they would simply say all parks instead of listing them. I already knew about the ban from the very first time it was implemented but was looking to see what % of the parks have a ban in place. It seems it's about half of them. I was going camping when the first alcohol ban was implemented.

Have you ever once in your life come up with anything that you didn't pull from your imagination or read and get totally wrong.

The May 2-4 alcohol ban has been in place for MANY years. I dont think it took too long for the ban to be implemented.

Princess Sophie was rallying the troops in Halifax. Must be afraid the good life is threatened. It would be funny if she filed for divorce soon after he's defeated in the next election.

Montreal shool boards are running out if classrooms due to the influx of asylum seekers/refugees/migrants. Maybe they should be turned awsy at the border since we don't seem to have the facilities to handle them.

The dolt Immigration minister was babbling away (as usual) on Power Play the other night saying that the Feds had everything under control.

Edited by revrnd