Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Yup... unemployment has gotten better.... numbers don't include those who have given up and stopped looking for work. Then the numbers lie. More people get part time jobs than lose full time jobs so the total number of jobs is slightly up but they are primarily part time.

Real fact people are losing full time jobs and taking part time rather than nothing.

Less money in peoples pockets is a real fact... the feds cut income tax a little bit and convince sheeple like Fail they did them a favour. To rationalize... they let you keep $100 more of your money in income tax but take $200 out of your pocket through other means such as carbon tax. Result you have $100 less but it's not as visible or obvious.

Fail claims investors are actually interested in speaking with and investing in Canada... :clueless:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

Investment dollars are already flowing out of Canada in 'real time’, RBC CEO warns

I guess the CEO of RBC didn't get Fail's memo telling him that he doesn't know what he's talking about. They pay the CEO of the bank big bucks for what he doesn't know I guess.

Fail is living on a different planet than the rest of us...

The Trudope love affair is strong.... I bet he has pictures of Trudope plastered all over his bedroom walls like a teenage girl with pictures of her love crush.

Unemployment numbers are done the same way for all Party's stop with the BS - more FULL  TIME JOBS THAN PART TIME IN CANADA GAINS 

and YES CAT left under Harper and how many more :dunno:  oh but you blame the Province for those ones :lol:  

what a ONEWAY 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Unemployment numbers are done the same way for all Party's stop with the BS - more FULL  TIME JOBS THAN PART TIME IN CANADA GAINS 

and YES CAT left under Harper and how many more :dunno:  oh but you blame the Province for those ones :lol:  

what a ONEWAY 

the fog in your head is getting even more dense than it already was.....

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no idea, he hid in office from the public and media, refused to answer questions,  so I have no idea what he was doing.  Certainly wasn't making deals worldwide 

Trudeau shouldve hid as well. 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? CAT LEFT UNDER HARPER AND MANY MORE :dunno:  don't like FACTS 

And far more are leaving today than ever before....

Fact... in the past someone lost a full time job they found a full time job to replace it. Today they lose a full time job and can't find a full time job to replace it so settle for part time. Numbers look good in the number of jobs total but drill down and they don't

I see you conveniently avoided the FACT THAT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT INVESTMENT IN CANADA.

Do you maybe just maybe agree the CEO of RBC that lives at the top of the financial investment world just may have a better grasp of the financial realities than you?

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Fact... in the past someone lost a full time job they found a full time job to replace it. Today they lose a full time job and can't find a full time job to replace it so settle for part time. Numbers look good in the number of jobs total but drill down and they don't

I see you conveniently avoided the FACT THAT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT INVESTMENT IN CANADA.

Do you maybe just maybe agree the CEO of RBC that lives at the top of the financial investment world just may have a better grasp of the financial realities than you?

I guess you are right a 7.4% unemployment is way better than today numbers - even if we outpaced the USA 2 to 1 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you are right a 7.4% unemployment is way better than today numbers - even if we outpaced the USA 2 to 1 

You just don't get it and never will.... 100 people lose full time jobs and out of necessity 80 of those are forced to take part time jobs instead... you think that is a good thing because they aren't unemployed anymore

• Thanks 1

Found this online

Mr. Trudeau, what do Seniors get in the new Budget?

These truths will offend some and get support from others.

After reading this, I want you to think about those Residential Schools - while we small town and country kids were going to one-roomed schools that housed eight grades with only one teacher and our parents were buying our books, school supplies and clothing, the Indigenous native kids were in schools where they got a more balanced education, free room and board, free school books, free supplies (pencils, notebooks, etc.) and clothing. 

We were also abused and bullied by the heads of the schools.

Oh yes, they are complaining that they lost their language. Do they think that we, the immigrants from Eastern Europe, were able to continue to speak our native tongue in schools? No!  We all learned to speak, read and write in English and were proud to have the opportunity and contribute to the development of this great country.

So, Mr. Trudeau, what do Seniors get in the new Budget?

Seniors outnumber Natives, so maybe you will resolve Seniors grievances sooner if Seniors choose to block the Trans-Canada Highway or the CN Rail lines?

When reporters ask the protesting Seniors what they want, the Seniors can answer "The same as the Natives have been getting for years." (which is free dental, free eye care, free prescriptions, free post-secondary education, free transportation, no tax on gas and other commodities, no income tax, no tax on vehicles, free housing and many other things, all paid for by us, the tax payer.)

Seniors have paid taxes all their lives!   Natives do not pay taxes !!

And recently, now 600,000 Metis are considered Natives. Well Canada is also my home and Native land so I should be considered a Native too since some of us too, were born here.

Seniors want the same as the Attawapiskat Band Members received from the Federal Government in 2014, $34 million for just 1500 people (that's $22,666 each) TAX FREE!

Instead, the Federal Government pays Seniors $7,200 in Social Security (and they still have to pay tax on that) after working 50 plus years, and AFTER they've paid their own way, their own kid's way, AND the Natives' way.

And the natives are demonstrating “Idle No More” and “Pipelines”.  Really??

It is time for seniors to react! We are just as entitled to protest as are the Natives.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

You never used those type of stats under Harper, why is that :dunno:  

here is some facts ONEWAY - we are at record levels of new FULL TIME JOBS dumb ass- where do you get your info from?  oh I forgot its MEME's 

positions from October of last year, marking tCanadian employers added 396,800 full-time the strongest job growth since the turn of the century.

The last time the country saw such gains was in March, 2000, according to Statistics Canada's monthly labour report released on Friday.

The professional, scientific and technical industry helped drive the growth, expanding by 6 per cent or 85,300 positions. The net gains were in full-time work, the majority of which was in computer system design services.

"That is pretty meaningful," said Douglas Porter, chief economist with Bank of Montreal said of the employment gains in the sector.

For the 11th consecutive month, Canada added jobs. In October, 35,000 new positions were created, more than double analyst expectations.

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

The future in Canada is poor.

Its unfortunate a great country like this has been beat down by a special child.

if you are not making money  today you will not be doing well in the future, best in a very long time 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Found this online

Mr. Trudeau, what do Seniors get in the new Budget?

These truths will offend some and get support from others.

After reading this, I want you to think about those Residential Schools - while we small town and country kids were going to one-roomed schools that housed eight grades with only one teacher and our parents were buying our books, school supplies and clothing, the Indigenous native kids were in schools where they got a more balanced education, free room and board, free school books, free supplies (pencils, notebooks, etc.) and clothing. 

We were also abused and bullied by the heads of the schools.

Oh yes, they are complaining that they lost their language. Do they think that we, the immigrants from Eastern Europe, were able to continue to speak our native tongue in schools? No!  We all learned to speak, read and write in English and were proud to have the opportunity and contribute to the development of this great country.

So, Mr. Trudeau, what do Seniors get in the new Budget?

Seniors outnumber Natives, so maybe you will resolve Seniors grievances sooner if Seniors choose to block the Trans-Canada Highway or the CN Rail lines?

When reporters ask the protesting Seniors what they want, the Seniors can answer "The same as the Natives have been getting for years." (which is free dental, free eye care, free prescriptions, free post-secondary education, free transportation, no tax on gas and other commodities, no income tax, no tax on vehicles, free housing and many other things, all paid for by us, the tax payer.)

Seniors have paid taxes all their lives!   Natives do not pay taxes !!

And recently, now 600,000 Metis are considered Natives. Well Canada is also my home and Native land so I should be considered a Native too since some of us too, were born here.

Seniors want the same as the Attawapiskat Band Members received from the Federal Government in 2014, $34 million for just 1500 people (that's $22,666 each) TAX FREE!

Instead, the Federal Government pays Seniors $7,200 in Social Security (and they still have to pay tax on that) after working 50 plus years, and AFTER they've paid their own way, their own kid's way, AND the Natives' way.

And the natives are demonstrating “Idle No More” and “Pipelines”.  Really??

It is time for seniors to react! We are just as entitled to protest as are the Natives.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

:lol: 

you are against most of what is being asked for :lol:  

but on that note I remember the cheering when Harper said to seniors you will have to wait 2 more years to get your 7200 dollars - man those were good old days.

So far that has been reversed and seniors get 15k more under Trudeau than Harper instantly - good times :lol: 

Should OAS be increased?  sure it should are you on board now :dunno: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

you are against most of what is being asked for :lol:  

but on that note I remember the cheering when Harper said to seniors you will have to wait 2 more years to get your 7200 dollars - man those were good old days.

So far that has been reversed and seniors get 15k more under Trudeau than Harper instantly - good times :lol: 

Should OAS be increased?  sure it should are you on board now :dunno: 

Gee Fail... where did I say I was in support of or against the content.... That's right I didn't. I just said I found this online.

This topic is about Trudope but when your back is against the wall without anything valid to come back with you use your very tired deflection to.... Harper would have crap.

$15K more for seniors with Trudope... what dream world are you living in.

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Gee Fail... where did I say I was in support of or against the content.... That's right I didn't. I just said I found this online.

This topic is about Trudope but when your back is against the wall without anything valid to come back with you use your very tired deflection to.... Harper would have crap.

$15K more for seniors with Trudope... what dream world are you living in.

7500 a year for the 65 and 66 has been given back - that is 15k within a few dollars 

dude everything is top numbers so just stop and go back to finding meme's to support your ONEWAY 

There isn't anything to say about them for now,  you can dislike his socks but not the economy ( not that I feel governments have much to do with ) 

There was some interesting 'gaps' in JT's press conference this afternoon. Battery dying in his earbud connecting him w/ Butts?

Not sure what is up w/ his squinting though. Is it his way that he's projecting that he's thinking hard for an answer?

Boy am I ever glad Trudope is trotting around the globe pitching for foreign investment in Canada.... Is he ever doing a good job... it's been dramatically down hill since he became PM.... I guess those investors aren't swayed by his ums and ahs or his socks.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/foreign-direct-investment-in-canada-plunges-on-oil-exodus-1

Foreign direct investment in Canada plunges to the lowest in eight years

And for the first time in a decade foreign companies sold more Canadian businesses than they bought

Capture1.JPG.de640dbd5e2a348713b92acefb1a445d.JPG

2008 saw a global economic melt down... since then investment in Canada grew significantly year after year until the Clown Prince became PM. Right now the global economy is doing well.... just imagine where foreign investment would be if the global economy was on the ropes.

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Boy am I ever glad Trudope is trotting around the globe pitching for foreign investment in Canada.... Is he ever doing a good job... it's been dramatically down hill since he became PM.... I guess those investors aren't swayed by his ums and ahs or his socks.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/foreign-direct-investment-in-canada-plunges-on-oil-exodus-1

And for the first time in a decade foreign companies sold more Canadian businesses than they bought

2008 saw a global economic melt down... since then investment in Canada grew significantly year after year until the Clown Prince became PM. Right now the global economy is doing well.... just imagine where foreign investment would be if the global economy was on the ropes.

Must be a valid reason for that.

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

do you know the difference between buying and selling and CLOSING :dunno: 

This is about OIL