Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It might come to that but its not the same as a carbon tax

Just admit your misguided hate is wrong 

My displeasure with our laughing stock of a PM and embarrassment for having him as our representative on the world stage is not wrong.

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

on vacation?   ya go with that REBELman 

10 vacations in one year... The part time job of being PM is a lot tougher than being a snowboard instructor.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

My displeasure with our laughing stock of a PM and embarrassment for having him as our representative on the world stage is not wrong.

10 vacations in one year... The part time job of being PM is a lot tougher than being a snowboard instructor.

best economy in a decade

lowest unemployment in a decade

more money in peoples pockets in a decade

Countries actually interested in speaking with Canada - something new over the past decade, so it might seem like a vacation since it hasn't happened in quite sometime

Just think if he was full time :lol:   wow such ONEWAYS you only wish we had 1/2 those numbers in the past decade :dunno:  

33 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I see trail is still infactuated.

is that even a word :dunno:  

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And high.

The numbers don't lie - you guys can scream like little girls about it all you want 

AC has gone from "I don't care what the PM does as long as our economy is good" to " I hate the PM's socks" :lol:   

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The numbers don't lie - you guys can scream like little girls about it all you want 

AC has gone from "I don't care what the PM does as long as our economy is good" to " I hate the PM's socks" :lol:   

Good catch. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well atleast the Cons would finally have a good economy :lol:  

It would have only been better with a conservative running the show.

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Our economy is good relative to others but lags behind what the norm was prior to 2008.  That's a global issue and Trudeau's best hope is to match Harper's numbers, althought if we get a recession he will take the prize of lowest growth in the history of thr country.  I can play the same game.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our economy is good relative to others but lags behind what the norm was prior to 2008.  That's a global issue and Trudeau's best hope is to match Harper's numbers, althought if we get a recession he will take the prize of lowest growth in the history of thr country.  I can play the same game.

well again at least Harper would lose the title of worst record in modern history 

Your speculation reeks of ONEWAYness 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

It would make no difference 

True...Harper set things in order pretty good before he left. Even a part time drama teacher could run the show. 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well again at least Harper would lose the title of worst record in modern history 

Your speculation reeks of ONEWAYness 

That no longer matters.  We are looking at 1.5% growth with staggering debt accumulating.  That is the longer term picture that needs to be addressed.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup... unemployment has gotten better.... numbers don't include those who have given up and stopped looking for work. Then the numbers lie. More people get part time jobs than lose full time jobs so the total number of jobs is slightly up but they are primarily part time.

Real fact people are losing full time jobs and taking part time rather than nothing.

Less money in peoples pockets is a real fact... the feds cut income tax a little bit and convince sheeple like Fail they did them a favour. To rationalize... they let you keep $100 more of your money in income tax but take $200 out of your pocket through other means such as carbon tax. Result you have $100 less but it's not as visible or obvious.

Fail claims investors are actually interested in speaking with and investing in Canada... :clueless:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

Investment dollars are already flowing out of Canada in 'real time’, RBC CEO warns

I guess the CEO of RBC didn't get Fail's memo telling him that he doesn't know what he's talking about. They pay the CEO of the bank big bucks for what he doesn't know I guess.

Fail is living on a different planet than the rest of us...

The Trudope love affair is strong.... I bet he has pictures of Trudope plastered all over his bedroom walls like a teenage girl with pictures of her love crush.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

True...Harper set things in order pretty good before he left. Even a part time drama teacher could run the show. 

of course a Drama Teacher can do it since a mail Clerk was in charge before him 

really the lack of understanding on your part is amazing 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course a Drama Teacher can do it since a mail Clerk was in charge before him 

really the lack of understanding on your part is amazing 

Was he part time though....