Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

The Manitoba flag I know has the Ensign in the top left but it's the provincial coat of arms that seems to be wrong. How can these Canadian politicians keep getting so much wrong about OUR / THEIR country. What she put up was the very old Canadian flag.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.4d742bd5b79b3571d234bbdb26e20f74.JPG

Reminds me of a transaction my mother processed as a bank teller back in the 70s or 80s. A teacher was depositing his cheque & made a math error on the deposit slip. When my mother called him on the error he said, "Oh I teach history!"

:pan:

52 minutes ago, revrnd said:

As much as we thought Chretien was an idiot, I don't think he ever embarrassed Canada as badly on the international stage. All I can think of is him wearing a peacekeeper's helmet backwards

CPIZCycWUAASuip.jpg

one of the best PM's ever

This idiot balanced 8 budgets in a row - dreamland for most 

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Lets not even go there (see accusations of using EI surplus...)

EI is and always has been in great shape NEXT 

this is what makes you a ONEWAY - 8 balanced budgets and you claim it was due to EI fundings :lol:  never mind its unheard of in ours or really any countries history.

beats down an attacker @ 24   

smart as fuck 

ya lets not go there - Harper had 9 failed budgets in a row so lets stick with that 

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't worry... they can be rehabilitated and change their ways. All it takes is a hug from Trudope and a friendly ear to listen to their woes.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

EI is and always has been in great shape NEXT 

That's why EI coverage used to be up to a year but now is only 35 weeks... that is unless you want time off for maternity or paternity.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so who do you back in the INDIA disputes?  I assume the Muslims from your post :dunno:

We don't need to back anyone.... this is India's business and none of ours. Who (world leader) around the world demonstrated support for or against Quebec separation during that heyday.

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't worry... they can be rehabilitated and change their ways. All it takes is a hug from Trudope and a friendly ear to listen to their woes.

That's why EI coverage used to be up to a year but now is only 35 weeks... that is unless you want time off for maternity or paternity.

We don't need to back anyone.... this is India's business and none of ours. Who (world leader) around the world demonstrated support for or against Quebec separation during that heyday.

Even France couldn't give a shit.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even France couldn't give a shit.

De Gaulle mouthed off about it " Vive Quebec Libre" & I think he was pretty much given the bums rush out of Canada by the feds.

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He hasn't said a word about it, they speak about what is happening in Canada

Your Muslim guy article seems one sided :lol:   

That region has had enough of Western meddling and control over the past.  Leave them be.