Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

:lol:You get to read the headline and then the pop up comes out.... Fail would say it is all a lie and anti-Canadian. Don't forget he is far more knowledgeable about all things financial than those experts who study and work in the world of finance. Their jobs depend on their expertise.  

if you stop the page just after it loads the popup doesn't come up 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

'Canada's Stock Market is the Worst in the World'

It's true its damn true.

you do know this is in comparison and dosn't mean  ours is bad, matter of fact people have made a ton of money lately just like you.   

Times are good and are the best we had in a very long time - people are working and spending money.  

be happy AC 

Except that this province is bankrupt, in worse shape than California with a smaller population...... we'll just borrow some more. 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you do know this is in comparison and dosn't mean  ours is bad, matter of fact people have made a ton of money lately just like you.   

Times are good and are the best we had in a very long time - people are working and spending money.  

be happy AC 

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

be happy AC 

Oh I have made money in the Canadian markets and pretty sure I even posted the references dating back years now.  But that's not the index, however there are better places to put your money.  Max 20% in Canada.

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

be happy AC 

So if everyone else in the world is seeing far better returns than Canada it's all good. I can only imagine if everyone else in your office got a 4% raise and you only got 1.5% you would be happy since it is an increase.

What a fool....

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Except that this province is bankrupt, in worse shape than California with a smaller population...... we'll just borrow some more. 

That will continue to happen until the end of time - some fluffy breaks where its balance than back to the same borrowing (investing :lol:

Lets not forget Bill Davis ran 17 consecutive deficits never once balancing or close.  

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh I have made money in the Canadian markets and pretty sure I even posted the references dating back years now.  But that's not the index, however there are better places to put your money.  Max 20% in Canada.

no doubt, you can't expect Canada to compete with THE MACHINE south of us 

27 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So if everyone else in the world is seeing far better returns than Canada it's all good. I can only imagine if everyone else in your office got a 4% raise and you only got 1.5% you would be happy since it is an increase.

What a fool....

your example is poor, weak,  you  said everyone in my office?   all the Stock Markets are not in the same office - some have bigger offices :dunno:  

You pick your investments, its that simple if you didn't make the same as the other guys try harder to invest better - or shut up :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That will continue to happen until the end of time - some fluffy breaks where its balance than back to the same borrowing (investing :lol:

Lets not forget Bill Davis ran 17 consecutive deficits never once balancing or close.  

Used to hang with Bill’s daughter

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

your example is poor, weak,  you  said everyone in my office?   all the Stock Markets are not in the same office - some have bigger offices :dunno:  

You pick your investments, its that simple if you didn't make the same as the other guys try harder to invest better - or shut up :lol: 

You know the sad part is whether you make 1% or 20% most are paying the same for that tidbit.  Where is the incentive?  And they make fun of government employees.:lol: 

MP claims he did not know the man was a terrorist.  I guess that depends what your definition of a terrorist is, freedom fighter maybe.

Yup, don't remember Harper or any former PM making us look like idiots on the world stage.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-india-atwal-controversy-1.4546502