Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So why are the vets upset if everything is much better now. Doesn't make any sense. Don't forget "the vets are asking more than we can give" according to Trudope. But they have lots of money for so many STUPID things.

The law suit the VET spoke about was from war 2006 it involves 6 people.   The reason the case is important is it  would be for all others injured afterwards and so on.  The Cuts made over a decade ago by Harper Government did decrease the penion for life to a lump sum - in accordance with that Trudeau government has reinstated pension for life at the value after the 2006 cuts 

I hope they win in this case 

The court case is those soldiers wanting the same payout as someone else injured in that same conflict.  Tough one for you 02sled, you Hate Trudeau, you Hate any kind of Unionish thing, you agree with lumpsum payouts over life time pension, you cant go ag but against a  vet, and you can't disagree with anything Harper

What to do? 7 years in court and all of a sudden its Trudeau's fault :lol:  

Funny when all these cuts were coming down we didn't even have  a Harper thread because things were so rosey :lol: 

should you back Harper on this  and agree with his cuts 

Edited by 1trailmaker

54 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So why are the vets upset if everything is much better now. Doesn't make any sense. Don't forget "the vets are asking more than we can give" according to Trudope. But they have lots of money for so many STUPID things.

also remember most of these lifetime pension are paid out for 50 to 60 years since its usually a 20 something that gets injured.

Is the sky the limit now?  I really want to hear what you think about this, funny no one will comment 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The law suit the VET spoke about was from war 2006 it involves 6 people.   The reason the case is important is it  would be for all others injured afterwards and so on.  The Cuts made over a decade ago by Harper Government did decrease the penion for life to a lump sum - in accordance with that Trudeau government has reinstated pension for life at the value after the 2006 cuts 

I hope they win in this case 

The court case is those soldiers wanting the same payout as someone else injured in that same conflict.  Tough one for you 02sled, you Hate Trudeau, you Hate any kind of Unionish thing, you agree with lumpsum payouts over life time pension, you cant go ag but against a  vet, and you can't disagree with anything Harper

What to do? 7 years in court and all of a sudden its Trudeau's fault :lol:  

Funny when all these cuts were coming down we didn't even have  a Harper thread because things were so rosey :lol: 

should you back Harper on this  and agree with his cuts 

Do your homework Fail... the lawsuits that were in the courts during the Harper era were being settled out of court and they were getting what they were asking for. Trudope has decided to continue to fight those lawsuits rather than settle because "they want more than we can give" his words. Yet he is able to settle with a traitor for $10.5M.

23 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do your homework Fail... the lawsuits that were in the courts during the Harper era were being settled out of court and they were getting what they were asking for. Trudope has decided to continue to fight those lawsuits rather than settle because "they want more than we can give" his words. Yet he is able to settle with a traitor for $10.5M.

no The Veterans of Afghanistan Association has been in court sine 2012 :dunno:   The VET even said "why do you continue to fight when in 2015 you said ........"  the info is right in the speech from that VET 

we are you so afraid to get informed?  

Can you link to these new law suits?  NO you CAN'T  

I can link to the on going suit if you wish

So you are going with Canada doesn't look after  injured soldiers like the meme's say?   ANTI CANADIAN YOU ARE 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So no opinion on this?  or are you just going with the meme's 

We added billions to the Military and Libs have brought back lifelong pensions 

What else?  

Just commenting on his field duty.  Lol.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Students dont need jobs in Ontario.

As long as parents are low income kids get free school so its irrelevant.

As for those families where parents work long hours to do best they can they get screwed paying $20,000/year.

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol From this day forth, we shall refer to mangos as peoplegos.”

People that are writing stuff like this better watch out. JT will accuse them of bullying.

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

People that are writing stuff like this better watch out. JT will accuse them of bullying.

When looking at that video of the town hall peoplekind event , that crowd doesn’t look like any part of Canada I am familiar with. It did however look like a meeting of the “ Moist Panties for Justin Fan club”

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, Sksman said:

Students dont need jobs in Ontario.

As long as parents are low income kids get free school so its irrelevant.

As for those families where parents work long hours to do best they can they get screwed paying $20,000/year.

Jobs schmobs, I just lost 2 people and did not replace them , as well as raising my prices an average of 9 percent. If I keep making a profit the other 15 employees get to keep their job. Otherwise we can all move on.Reality.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Jobs schmobs, I just lost 2 people and did not replace them , as well as raising my prices an average of 9 percent. If I keep making a profit the other 15 employees get to keep their job. Otherwise we can all move on.Reality.

You are a mean heartless bastard obviously!

How dare you put the well being and financial security of your family ahead of any other!

Just because you have invested your money, your time and effort and your risk to have a small business you feel entitled to make a profit and a wage.

How dare you!  So un Canadian of you!

I always try to support the small independent owned restaurants in my travels Thank you for your service Pt! 

Oh yeah, I haven’t heard Justin tell us he is cancelling MP gold plated pensions of clawing back their Benifits.

• Like 1

So Justin told a Chicago University crowd he taught pre-law to high school,students.

Also that he studied Engineering for a few years.  In actual fact less then one.

Both Justin and his defence minister have a little bit of (or a lot of) bullshit in their past accomplishments!

How can the Prime Minister of Canada be allowed to lie to people?

• Sad 1

https://ipolitics.ca/2018/02/11/political-commentary-court-verdicts-hurts-views-justice-system-lawyers/

What's next for JT, gender neutral juries w/ the 4 'target' groups (& FNs) represented? 

I've been called for jury duty twice & involved in 1 jury selection. I have no idea how the Crown & defence pick jurors (maybe I should watch Bull) but on the surface it didn't appear to make any sense. I do recall the judge say if you're excluded, not to take offense.

I wonder how long this latest round of protests will last? The Idle No More movement fizzled out after a while.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

You are a mean heartless bastard obviously!

How dare you put the well being and financial security of your family ahead of any other!

Just because you have invested your money, your time and effort and your risk to have a small business you feel entitled to make a profit and a wage.

How dare you!  So un Canadian of you!

I always try to support the small independent owned restaurants in my travels Thank you for your service Pt! 

Oh yeah, I haven’t heard Justin tell us he is cancelling MP gold plated pensions of clawing back their Benifits.

:lmao:  wow sure takes away from the real meaning 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  wow sure takes away from the real meaning 

What are you flapping about now?

PT has the guts to invest in the economy and puts his family finances on the line.

You do nothing but drain the economy as you post away all day on the internet while collecting a government pay check pretending to work.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

What are you flapping about now?

PT has the guts to invest in the economy and puts his family finances on the line.

You do nothing but drain the economy as you post away all day on the internet while collecting a government pay check pretending to work.

:lol:   

PT intent wasn't  to invest in the economy, its to make a living who are you kidding 

but yeah lets go with THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I say comparing a business owner to a soldier in the line of fire is not quite the same thing, actually not even close.

Did you get it this time?

So your saying the only people providing a service is the armed forces?

So tit suckers like you truly waste government money.  

43 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So your saying the only people providing a service is the armed forces?

So tit suckers like you truly waste government money.  

Your GarbagePEOPLE provides a service, next week go out and thank him/her/them for his/her/them service :dunno:   

so how I doubt that will ever happen