Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Based on what I saw on CBC last night they heard about the situation from a tweet

several tweets 

More

ASSAULT: Pauline Johnson Public School -Girl assaulted by man with scissors -Reports he cut her hijab off -Man has fled scene -Unknown if there are injuries #GO70367

Ya that will get the attention of all media without a doubt 

• Like 1

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

several tweets 

More

ASSAULT: Pauline Johnson Public School -Girl assaulted by man with scissors -Reports he cut her hijab off -Man has fled scene -Unknown if there are injuries #GO70367

Ya that will get the attention of all media without a doubt 

It sure looked like an organized press conference. 

And like everyone has said here and elsewhere online, since when did 'we' trot 11 year old victims in front of the cameras?

Could the 'story' not have been told w/o her being publicized?

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/this-man-is-reprehensible-justin-trudeaus-abortion-stance-angers-the-u-s-right

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-defends-north-korea-meeting-in-the-face-of-russian-chinese-criticism

More self righteous Trudeau

OTTAWA — Both China and Russia will be integral to securing peace on the Korean peninsula, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau conceded Monday even as he defended the decision to leave the two countries out of this week’s international gathering on the perils posed by North Korea.

Trudeau made the remarks after Russia became the latest to slam the meeting — taking place Tuesday in Vancouver and co-hosted by Canada and the U.S. — as a threat to peace efforts. China, meanwhile, has already derided as “Cold War thinking” the involvement of only those allies that supported South Korea during the Korean War.

So you have two key players in dealing with NK but you choose to not include them in an international meeting. This is the type of clown we entrust our country to. People wonder how he comes up with dumb statements like the budget will balance itself.... probably had a meeting about the budget but didn't include any financial expertise.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, 02sled said:

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/this-man-is-reprehensible-justin-trudeaus-abortion-stance-angers-the-u-s-right

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-defends-north-korea-meeting-in-the-face-of-russian-chinese-criticism

More self righteous Trudeau

OTTAWA — Both China and Russia will be integral to securing peace on the Korean peninsula, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau conceded Monday even as he defended the decision to leave the two countries out of this week’s international gathering on the perils posed by North Korea.

Trudeau made the remarks after Russia became the latest to slam the meeting — taking place Tuesday in Vancouver and co-hosted by Canada and the U.S. — as a threat to peace efforts. China, meanwhile, has already derided as “Cold War thinking” the involvement of only those allies that supported South Korea during the Korean War.

So you have two key players in dealing with NK but you choose to not include them in an international meeting. This is the type of clown we entrust our country to. People wonder how he comes up with dumb statements like the budget will balance itself.... probably had a meeting about the budget but didn't include any financial expertise.

:lol:  

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

do you ever stop and use one brain cell :dunno:  They don't want to attend dummy as they feel it will create tensions 

so adding to the 02sled list - he now sides with Russia and China

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

do you ever stop and use one brain cell :dunno:  They don't want to attend dummy as they feel it will create tensions 

so adding to the 02sled list - he now sides with Russia and China

Dumb as a stump still can't comprehend the written word... Read carefully TRUDOPE CONCEDED... THAT MEANS HE AGREED that Both China and Russia will be integral to securing peace on the Korean peninsula.

China has probably the greatest ability to influence NK and their actions. Far greater than anyone else yet they were excluded from the meeting.

So which one of your misfiring imaginary brain cells came up with China and Russia not wanting to attend.

Do you not understand the context of China derided the involvement of only those allies.... look it up in a dictionary. Everyone else can understand they disagree with being excluded.

More stupidity from Fail that I side with Russia and China. :lol:I simply acknowledge that they would have significant influence over NK. Far far more than Trudope and Canada could ever dream of having over NK. We are nothing to NK.  

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump still can't comprehend the written word... Read carefully TRUDOPE CONCEDED... THAT MEANS HE AGREED that Both China and Russia will be integral to securing peace on the Korean peninsula.

China has probably the greatest ability to influence NK and their actions. Far greater than anyone else yet they were excluded from the meeting.

So which one of your misfiring imaginary brain cells came up with China and Russia not wanting to attend.

Do you not understand the context of China derided the involvement of only those allies.... look it up in a dictionary. Everyone else can understand they disagree with being excluded.

More stupidity from Fail that I side with Russia and China. :lol:I simply acknowledge that they would have significant influence over NK. Far far more than Trudope and Canada could ever dream of having over NK. We are nothing to NK.  

:lol:  :lol:  

18 countries coming - not sure how you can turn this into a Trudeau thing but whatever.  

China and Russia will not attend by their own words - they have not been excluded, all countries wanted them to attend.

try to keep up 02ool 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  :lol:  

18 countries coming - not sure how you can turn this into a Trudeau thing but whatever.  

China and Russia will not attend by their own words - they have not been excluded, all countries wanted them to attend.

try to keep up 02ool 

prove your statement about wanting them to attend...

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

prove your statement about wanting them to attend...

Fail... I ask you to prove that your statement of Russia and China were not excluded from the meeting and that the other countries wanted them there

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you collude with Russia and china and wish our PM to do the same

:lol:This is your proof that I asked for. :lol:Nice try at deflection as usual when you can't back up your imaginary claims. You should have been a politician. You can't actually respond to a simple question.

Again Fail... support your claim that Russia and China didn't want to attend and weren't excluded.

Another question for you to hallucinate an answer to. Who if not China has the greatest ability to influence the actions of NK? Second in line would be Russia... Canada would be WAAAY down that list.

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail... I ask you to prove that your statement of Russia and China were not excluded from the meeting and that the other countries wanted them there

:lol:This is your proof that I asked for. :lol:Nice try at deflection as usual when you can't back up your imaginary claims. You should have been a politician. You can't actually respond to a simple question.

Again Fail... support your claim that Russia and China didn't want to attend and weren't excluded.

Another question for you to hallucinate an answer to. Who if not China has the greatest ability to influence the actions of NK? Second in line would be Russia... Canada would be WAAAY down that list.

In reality we don't need China and Russia in the same heated room as Crazy Donny 

Russia and China might very well defend KIM Korea  

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

In reality we don't need China and Russia in the same heated room as Crazy Donny 

Russia and China might very well defend KIM Korea  

still no proof they didn't want to come...

as for Trump... he knows having them on board with everyone else to dissuade Rocket Man is to his benefit. Who says it will be a heated room... they are all against the actions of NK and are looking to determine a course of action.... if it's heated... better get Freeland out of the room before she starts to cry about them other countries not agreeing with a country as nice as Canada.

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

still no proof they didn't want to come...

as for Trump... he knows having them on board with everyone else to dissuade Rocket Man is to his benefit. Who says it will be a heated room... they are all against the actions of NK and are looking to determine a course of action.... if it's heated... better get Freeland out of the room before she starts to cry about them other countries not agreeing with a country as nice as Canada.

You do know Donny has been tweeting about China and their trade and also selling oil to Korea :dunno: 

There is no friendship happening right now 

oh nice ANTI Canadian post :pan:

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do know Donny has been tweeting about China and their trade and also selling oil to Korea :dunno: 

There is no friendship happening right now 

oh nice ANTI Canadian post :pan:

Not an anti Canadian post Fail :lol::nuts2:Just a realistic post. In the grand scheme of things Canada has very little ability to influence NK. Simple fact. Another undisputable fact is Freeland being on the verge of tears with the media when things weren't going her way when trying to negotiate a trade agreement between Europe and such a nice country as Canada.

I'm just dying to see what you can dream up from your imagination that Canada can do to significantly influence NK. You tend to grossly over estimate Canada's importance in matters such as the situation with NK.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Not an anti Canadian post Fail :lol::nuts2:Just a realistic post. In the grand scheme of things Canada has very little ability to influence NK. Simple fact. Another undisputable fact is Freeland being on the verge of tears with the media when things weren't going her way when trying to negotiate a trade agreement between Europe and such a nice country as Canada.

I'm just dying to see what you can dream up from your imagination that Canada can do to significantly influence NK. You tend to grossly over estimate Canada's importance in matters such as the situation with NK.

I have no problem you saying this, I have a problem with your timing.  Never once said a word about Harper threatening Russia :lol: 

Just see right through your ONEWAYness

https://ipolitics.ca/2018/01/16/free-expression-groups-trump-g7-petition-removed-site/

“Admitting Trump for any occasion, summit or state visit presents a threat to Canadian values of pluralism and inclusion,” the petition read.

I wonder who the bogeyman will be after 2020?

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have no problem you saying this, I have a problem with your timing.  Never once said a word about Harper threatening Russia :lol: 

Just see right through your ONEWAYness

HUHHH! Who said anything about ANYONE THREATENING ANYONE.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-fields-questions-in-quebec-city-as-town-hall-tour-continues-1.3766104

Canada must do a better job of welcoming newcomers and never forget that diversity is the country's strength, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a crowd at his latest town-hall event in Quebec City on Thursday.

Speaking of Mein Kampf, This well known quote is misattributed to Goebbels, Hitlers Minister of Propaganda:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Trudeau never misses a chance to get that in does he? Was Canada not diverse before he showed up? I never heard it before he came along. I could almost run out of fingers & toes counting the nationalities I worked w/ over the years.

Edited by revrnd

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-fields-questions-in-quebec-city-as-town-hall-tour-continues-1.3766104

Speaking of Mein Kampf, This well known quote is misattributed to Goebbels, Hitlers Minister of Propaganda:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Trudeau never misses a chance to get that in does he? Was Canada not diverse before he showed up? I never heard it before he came along. I could almost run out of fingers & toes counting the nationalities I worked w/ over the years.

I ran out of fingers and toes counting the different number of nationalities I've worked with long ago. Essentially everyone I worked with that was from a different ethnic background wanted to leave behind what they moved to get away from. They all said if it was so great they would have stayed there. They wanted to be Canadian first.

One of the most fun people to work with was Romanian. I had two of them on my team. The work culture (back home) was that the management would just stand around and watch them work. Every now and then I needed some hands on to break the routine so I would go into the data centre and start to install and configure a server. Constantine would be there as soon as he saw me with a screwdriver saying "allow me", "allow me". It was a challenge for a while getting him to understand I wanted to do it and was more than capable of doing it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I ran out of fingers and toes counting the different number of nationalities I've worked with long ago. Essentially everyone I worked with that was from a different ethnic background wanted to leave behind what they moved to get away from. They all said if it was so great they would have stayed there. They wanted to be Canadian first.

One of the most fun people to work with was Romanian. I had two of them on my team. The work culture (back home) was that the management would just stand around and watch them work. Every now and then I needed some hands on to break the routine so I would go into the data centre and start to install and configure a server. Constantine would be there as soon as he saw me with a screwdriver saying "allow me", "allow me". It was a challenge for a while getting him to understand I wanted to do it and was more than capable of doing it.

I had a foreman who was Estonian & worked w/ a machinist who was Latvian. Those nationalities don't count since the Baltic States aren't real.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-baltics-to-trudeau-yes-were-a-thing/

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

I had a foreman who was Estonian & worked w/ a machinist who was Latvian. Those nationalities don't count since the Baltic States aren't real.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-baltics-to-trudeau-yes-were-a-thing/

just goes to show... Trudope's education was deficient in geography and history... something like he couldn't cut it and dropped out of engineering so he could be a part time drama teacher.