Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

His economic forecast showed surpluses for decades.

show me his forecast your article claims 

We all know the surplus was a lie and fudged books, all  in the last few months of his term. sold our GM shares (at a huge loss) to bring the budget closer to even.

I will wait for your link to Harper and 2017 forecast 

While I wait for the never to show posted links from AC 

57 billion :dunno:  

It wasn’t until 2008 that the governments of Chrétien and Paul Martin were implicated in this massive grab of the worker’s money. The Supreme Court of Canada, according to the Canadian Press (May 02, 2013), ruled that the former Chrétien government “broke the law in revamping the employment insurance system [specifically with his amendment to section 66], transforming the EI premiums paid by workers and employers into a back-door, unconstitutional tax.”

However, there was no transfer of the $40 Billion to the PMO under the governments of either Chrétien or Martin. This transfer happened under the Harper administration in 2010, which sparked the legal battle between Harper and the CSN with the amount at $57 Billion dollars.

By excluding the $ 57 Billion in the current budget, for the first time in Canadian history a prime minister has been able to circumvent the parliamentary system of budget scrutiny for such a large amount of money.

Hero Harper really wasn't as good as you guys think he was 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

While I wait for the never to show posted links from AC 

57 billion :dunno:  

It wasn’t until 2008 that the governments of Chrétien and Paul Martin were implicated in this massive grab of the worker’s money. The Supreme Court of Canada, according to the Canadian Press (May 02, 2013), ruled that the former Chrétien government “broke the law in revamping the employment insurance system [specifically with his amendment to section 66], transforming the EI premiums paid by workers and employers into a back-door, unconstitutional tax.”

However, there was no transfer of the $40 Billion to the PMO under the governments of either Chrétien or Martin. This transfer happened under the Harper administration in 2010, which sparked the legal battle between Harper and the CSN with the amount at $57 Billion dollars.

By excluding the $ 57 Billion in the current budget, for the first time in Canadian history a prime minister has been able to circumvent the parliamentary system of budget scrutiny for such a large amount of money.

Hero Harper really wasn't as good as you guys think he was 

Still better then the dope...

53 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

show me his forecast your article claims 

We all know the surplus was a lie and fudged books, all  in the last few months of his term. sold our GM shares (at a huge loss) to bring the budget closer to even.

I will wait for your link to Harper and 2017 forecast 

It was in the economic forecast by the previous goveenment.  There have been many references, I'll let you look.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

maybe, just think if he wasn't spewing Hate and fear the last 2 years he would have won again 

I didn't buy into his fear like so many here did and still do 

I didnt see that at all....what I did see was that he knew the dope wasn't ready for the job....and we all know that is correct....

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

I didnt see that at all....what I did see was that he knew the dope wasn't ready for the job....and we all know that is correct....

lame jokes about his hair didn't win Harper any votes, that was clear.

Harper's cold behavior was his down fault 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lame jokes about his hair didn't win Harper any votes, that was clear.

Harper's cold behavior was his down fault 

Id rather that...then the garbage weve gotten from the dope.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id rather that...then the garbage weve gotten from the dope.

some of his shit is fucked up no doubt - his gender stuff is over the top sometimes but all in he has a very positive vision for Canada like it or not.  

I certainly didn't want to go down Harper's latest vision - 

For now he is the best we have to vote for unless  you are a ONEWAY 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

some of his shit is fucked up no doubt - his gender stuff is over the top sometimes but all in he has a very positive vision for Canada like it or not.  

The best what? 

Just now, DAVE said:

The best what? 

Good question 

Our policies set out over decades of governments seems to be fairly solid compared to other countries, it is the reason we survive recessions time and time again.

As a leader Harper didn't do very well outside of Canada, today that has changed big time.   Good to see really. 

If the economy stays good, and there isn't more ethics shits Trudeau will win again by a long shot - beside not liking Gender Rights being spewed what has anyone got to complain about? 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Good question 

Our policies set out over decades of governments seems to be fairly solid compared to other countries, it is the reason we survive recessions time and time again.

As a leader Harper didn't do very well outside of Canada, today that has changed big time.   Good to see really. 

If the economy stays good, and there isn't more ethics shits Trudeau will win again by a long shot - beside not liking Gender Rights being spewed what has anyone got to complain about? 

Thats not a serious question is it?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes it is 

Business is booming - no

Markets booming 

Pot legal soon - this is a good thing?

unemployment down -no

What is your concerns? really I would like to know 

He has made Canada an embarrassment....and the economy is not booming out west... And that is what supports Canada.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:if you call massive debt that just keeps growing without any tangible benefit or return a positive vision

• Like 1

Yes it is 

Business is booming 

Markets booming 

Pot legal soon 

unemployment down 

What is your concerns? really I would like to know 

The US will be booming from the pro-business policies recently implemented there.  There is nothing pro with any of Trudeau's policies, just class warfare disguised as fairness.

• Like 2

Good question 

Take a trip outside of Canada and have a chat with the working class to see what they think of JT.  Pretty boy with nothing between the ears is the common theme.  Something to be proud of.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take a trip outside of Canada and have a chat with the working class to see what they think of JT.  Pretty boy with nothing between the ears is the common theme.  Something to be proud of.

Don't forget... he wears "interesting socks" The leaders of the world tire pretty quickly of pretty boy asking if they want to see his socks.

• Haha 1