Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  so your problem is with bringing in people from Syria? 

lol 2 million syrian's left syria war torn place, and  you say its nothing compared to other places :lol:   Ya just like 1920 and 1948 we took alot of people from war torn countries, its the only reason why you are here today -  we should have done it your way not let your family in, then we wouldn't have to listen to you

Ungrateful immigrant is what you are lol

300k entered Canada last year and the year before and the year before and the year before - man are  you out to lunch

oh don't forget you complaining about helping people iN Africa - fuck your hatred runs deep

No my problem is why just Syria versus spreading out the capacity to other countries around the world with people at as much risk or more. Don't forget these Syrian refugees were already out of the country and not at risk of dying. You have this deluded idea that Syrians are the only ones in need and looking to immigrate.

It was your numbers dumb as a stump Fail. Damn you are stupid. You said 8,000 to 10,000 refugees a year. Now you come back as stupid as ever confusing immigration with refugees and claiming 300K. You are one dumb fuck if there ever was one. You don't know the difference between immigrants that apply and go through channels and refugees.

As for war torn countries and  the only reason I am here today... you really are the village idiot. Good thing you have a union to protect you otherwise someone as stupid as you would be unemployed real quick. My grandfather was from England. Canada was part of the British commonwealth. The King and current Queen were and are still head of state for Canada. Learn a bit of history.

I don't have any hatred for these people but your lack of ability to comprehend knows no bounds. The point is and was.... Trudope should have let the screening and processing that was / is in place process these people rather than the stupidity of rushing people through just to meet another one of his stupidly arbitrary numbers. Just think... perhaps there were / are refugees that are following the proper application process, in just as much need and perhaps even better qualified to be here.

You know... things like speak one of the languages, have skills that will get them a job.

Hopefully you didn't pass on your stupid gene to anyone... if you did god help them.

41 minutes ago, toslow said:

i agree we need the people to do the work, just don't agree with the way the government is going about it, how can a family that's been waiting for yrs get pushed out because we allow refugees to come across a border where there is no threat

tough one, we don't shoot people at borders.   What should be done?  They are told not  to cross and they do anyway.  Should force be used against these people? 

This is only happening because donny wants to cleanse USA of its issues, he doesn't care that Canada will inherent their problems.....

Of all these crossing borders, how many get to stay?  I will let you answer

23 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

a bomb could take out trails house and he would still blame Harper.

why are you such an duffus?  I don't blame Harper for anything, for that to happen I would need to be angry at something which I am not.  You ARE -

when I see your tears running on about Trudeau and I point out the same was true a decade ago, you go all  its Harpers fault.

Angry man will die alone

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No my problem is why just Syria versus spreading out the capacity to other countries around the world with people at as much risk or more. Don't forget these Syrian refugees were already out of the country and not at risk of dying. You have this deluded idea that Syrians are the only ones in need and looking to immigrate.

It was your numbers dumb as a stump Fail. Damn you are stupid. You said 8,000 to 10,000 refugees a year. Now you come back as stupid as ever confusing immigration with refugees and claiming 300K. You are one dumb fuck if there ever was one. You don't know the difference between immigrants that apply and go through channels and refugees.

lol on the bold

can you dispute any of those numbers I stated?  don't try because it won't work out in your favour

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol on the bold

can you dispute any of those numbers I stated?  don't try because it won't work out in your favour

Can you get anything right.... first you say there are 8K to 10K then you jump to 300K and sure as fuck don't seem to be able to differentiate between refugees and properly processed immigrants

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Can you get anything right.... first you say there are 8K to 10K then you jump to 300K and sure as fuck don't seem to be able to differentiate between refugees and properly processed immigrants

yes we bring in 300k new people a year ?

:lmao:  properly processed?  what the fuck are you rambling about

besides a few crossing border in an irregular fashion, who isn't being processed correctly :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

tough one, we don't shoot people at borders.   What should be done?  They are told not  to cross and they do anyway.  Should force be used against these people? 

This is only happening because donny wants to cleanse USA of its issues, he doesn't care that Canada will inherent their problems.....

All of them.,

yes we bring in 300k new people a year ?

:lmao:  properly processed?  what the fuck are you rambling about

besides a few crossing border in an irregular fashion, who isn't being processed correctly :lmao: 

Most of the ones Trudeau rushed in after he took office were not processed properly.

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

don't know how many will get to stay, but you can bet there will be another batch running for the border this winter. i think if properly vetted than it would be cheaper for canada to deport them than to keep them here and feed house and cloth them for yrs and lets not forget all the medical that is so called free. 

go to any walk in and see who is setting with a common cold and running nose. see your so called free o-hip at work

Edited by toslow

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why are you such an duffus?  I don't blame Harper for anything, for that to happen I would need to be angry at something which I am not.  You ARE -

when I see your tears running on about Trudeau and I point out the same was true a decade ago, you go all  its Harpers fault.

Angry man will die alone

Would you be upset that the "harper Terrorist" destroyed your Trudeau poster above your bed?

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

All of them.,

I think you need to check that number out

This is directed at illegal crossings

IRCC ✔ @CitImmCanada

In 2016, half of all asylum claims made by Haitian nationals were rejected, and claimants were obligated to leave Canada. #cdnref

10:30 AM - Aug 19, 2017

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Most of the ones Trudeau rushed in after he took office were not processed properly.

I think you are confusing going through proper channels with so called extreme vetting :dunno:   

which by the way doesn't really mean anything

All brought in to Canada by our government have gone through the proper channels from day one

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think you are confusing going through proper channels with so called extreme vetting :dunno:   

All brought in to Canada by our government have gone through the proper channels from day one

how do you know that, they was already in this country before the proper channels started, who knows how many of them blundered off and was never accounted for

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

don't know how many will get to stay, but you can bet there will be another batch running for the border this winter. i think if properly vetted than it would be cheaper for canada to deport them than to keep them here and feed house and cloth them for yrs and lets not forget all the medical that is so called free. 

go to any walk in and see who is setting with a common cold and running nose. see your so called free o-hip at work

I think its coming to an end and will go back to regular yearly numbers.... As we are finding out Donny can't get anything passed period, only exec orders

I doubt we will see what we have seen this summer again for awhile

Personally I don't agree with deporting children back to horrible countries - men and douchbags sure

I think its coming to an end and will go back to regular yearly numbers.... As we are finding out Donny can't get anything passed period, only exec orders

I doubt we will see what we have seen this summer again for awhile

Personally I don't agree with deporting children back to horrible countries - men and douchbags sure

hard to keep the kids and not the parents, that would open another whole can of worms:suicide:

That is the way it used to be, so many Irish and Scottish kids arriving alone

A mom walks here 10 kids (lol) to the border and crosses, let them in

like i posted before, different times we live in. people are so thinned skin nowadays

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude you can google it where they admitted some didnt get vetted like they should have.