Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I've wondered the same. What does a cabinet minister make? Must be some ulterior motive for someone who has his money to put up w/ politcal BS on a daily basis.

Well his recent bill proposed gave him a 5% bump on like 40 million in shares of MS or say 2 million.  All in a days work.

So I'm not alone.....he must be lacking attention like the Truetard family,  .....at the end of the day Morneau should just walk away.  He has millions of hidden dollars.  His wife must be bending his ear every second.  He and the Tard leadership has done shit so far so he won't be missed.

Edited by Poncho

Morneau is married into McCain family.  They want him as Finance Minister.  He is there to gaurd the gates for the wealthy.

His 1million shares in MS are tip of the iceburg to what he might have already saved his family in their fortunes. Thats why he is sticking it out and laughing at everyone upset about his little piece when he is actually protecting the McCain family money.

Imagine what might have happened to the family wealth if someone else was installed as Finance Minister and as Justin's keeper?

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

If I were Morneau I would resign....why does he stay on when his fortune (family fortune) is millions more than what he is being paid as a brain dead Libtard Finance guy...Makes no sense, ...He takes so much heat for his activity, if he just walked away, the issue would die and he wouldn't have to change all of his money scams.  Seems weird, does he lack the attention like Justine lacks....?  Does he just needs to be on TV and in the public eye?  I don't get it

And his wife is a McCain. Why he bothers I have no idea. He’s not a good politician. 

13 hours ago, The Rocket said:

And his wife is a McCain. Why he bothers I have no idea. He’s not a good politician. 

He comes across as a suit that uses a lot of doublespeak & buzzwords to (try to) impress the employees @ the bottom.

Edited by revrnd

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

?

You know we (Canada) lost in court several times on this matter?  Fact is if Harper wasn't such an stiff ass we could have paid out Omar for less the 100k - He fought it in court (5 million) and lost and lost and lost - government change gave the payout 10 million

for this I blame Canadian Government for giving in to the fears (you all have themm too) of America

The other 3 payouts are all under Harper Government from start to finish

As Canadians we should know better

you proved my point

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't get it either, the guy is worth a mint and his salary is peanuts considering.   He is also a terrible public speaker, not JT level bad but nothing to write home about.

It looks like Seymour was right, throwing his career under the bus for drama boy.

His reason for staying in Cabinet was just discovered. 

Morneau makes 250k as a minister

33 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

His reason for staying in Cabinet was just discovered. 

Morneau makes 250k as a minister

That is nothing for him.  He gets like 150K/month from dividends in MS let alone what he was making when working at the company.

I'll never understand why guys like that what to enter public life. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, revrnd said:

I've wondered the same. What does a cabinet minister make? Must be some ulterior motive for someone who has his money to put up w/ politcal BS on a daily basis.

I think he is getting compensated by the ego boost he gets from the power of being Minister of Finance.

Andrew Coyne made a comment on the CBC last night. When asked if he thinks Morneau will be shuffled to another ministry or not. He didn't think so, but he possibly might resign, ala Martin during the Chretien years. Shuffling off the Finance Minister isn't the same as moving Maryam Monsef out of the Democratic Reforms portfolio to a lesser job.

So she's not completely useless, she's good as a bad example.

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

There is a lobby for the adoption of Sharia law in Ontario and Canada which would make this kind of thing acceptable. Or how about an arranged marriage where the husband believed that it was his right to have sex with his wife with or without her consent and she believed she was obliged to comply whether she wanted to or not. He was charged and stupidly by a dimwit judge acquitted.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/7678272-how-a-man-was-acquitted-of-sex-assault-on-his-wife-because-neither-knew-he-needed-consent-dimanno/

as the article states....

What if an accused, charged with beating a dog to death, told the court: I didn't know that was against the law. Preposterous, obviously. Who would be unaware that such cruelty toward a defenceless animal is a crime? Who would be afforded judicial latitude for ignorance? The crime is the crime.

But the judge bought into the concept the man believed his wife didn't have the right to not have sex with him.

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Maybe she will file suit against the Canadian government for not informing her and her husband that it is illegal in Canada to beat your wife with a hockey stick. This should be good for a $5M payout from Trudope.

The man – Mohamad Rafia, a Syrian refugee – didn’t just beat his wife, he beat her with a hockey stick. For half an hour. Rafia told a Fredericton court that he didn’t know it was a crime in Canada to beat your wife with a hockey stick for half an hour.

Following the attack, Rafia’s wife was taken to a local hospital and initially lied to protect her husband. She later revealed that he beat her with a hockey stick – for half an hour – pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened to kill her.

Rafia was charged and pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily harm and uttering threats. He was sentenced to eight days in jail and one year of probation.

Rafia was a privately sponsored refugee who arrived in Canada more than 14 months ago with his wife and children. He spoke to the court in Arabic and his testimony was translated through an interpreter. “He was not aware of the law and he was coming from a background where the laws are completely different,” said the interpreter.

Man who beat wife said he didn’t know it was against the law https://t.co/z8DDUaEhGl pic.twitter.com/K00jxasoVw

— The Daily Gleaner (@DailyGleaner) June 9, 2017

“Officials didn’t inform him of the differences in the law in Canada and that more should have been done to educate him,” said the interpreter. “Why didn’t they explain the law?”

The battered wife defended her abusive husband, according to a Fredericton police statement. “Being assaulted by her spouse is culturally accepted (in) the country they are from.”

It's OUR FAULT FOR NOT TELLING HIM IT IS ILLEGAL

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Who apologizes for this kind of stuff? :dunno: 

Trudope will.... we let them down by not defending the victims sufficiently. We need to educate these people on arrival that honour killings are not legal here and simply not acceptable.

Just now, 02sled said:

Trudope will.... we let them down by not defending the victims sufficiently. We need to educate these people on arrival that honour killings are not legal here and simply not acceptable.

The article you posted was from 2010? :dunno: 

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There is a lobby for the adoption of Sharia law in Ontario and Canada which would make this kind of thing acceptable. Or how about an arranged marriage where the husband believed that it was his right to have sex with his wife with or without her consent and she believed she was obliged to comply whether she wanted to or not. He was charged and stupidly by a dimwit judge acquitted.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/7678272-how-a-man-was-acquitted-of-sex-assault-on-his-wife-because-neither-knew-he-needed-consent-dimanno/

as the article states....

What if an accused, charged with beating a dog to death, told the court: I didn't know that was against the law. Preposterous, obviously. Who would be unaware that such cruelty toward a defenceless animal is a crime? Who would be afforded judicial latitude for ignorance? The crime is the crime.

But the judge bought into the concept the man believed his wife didn't have the right to not have sex with him.

This is how Iranian women dressed before the revolution.  

https://www.boredpanda.com/iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islamic-revolution-iran/