Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

20 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No that's the Libtards' refrain about Harper's work experience.

I would be very surprised if that wasn't where he started.  

I have pleasantly worked with some third generation heirs of very successful private companies and the ones who will continue the growth have no issues sitting back learning and absorbing the good work put forth from the professionals who are critical to the company and do not see themselves above them.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would be very surprised if that wasn't where he started.  

I have pleasantly worked with some third generation heirs of very successful private companies and the ones who will continue the growth have no issues sitting back learning and absorbing the good work put forth from the professionals who are critical to the company and do not see themselves above them.  

From Wiki':

Bill Morneau joined the company in 1987. Morneau held positions of increasing senority at his father's company including appointments as president in 1992, president and chief executive officer in 1998, and chair and chief executive officer in 2008.

If he made president in 5 years @ the firm, I doubt he started in the mail room.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  so more to the point Trudeau and whats his name didn't do that, they worked and made more money

geeeze

Yup Trudope earned a FORTUNE as a bouncer, a snowboard instructor or a drama teacher. Any one of those will make you wealthy.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yup Trudope earned a FORTUNE as a bouncer, a snowboard instructor or a drama teacher. Any one of those will make you wealthy.

Lol - I didnt know Tapas bars required bouncers.

Imagine going through old photos with friends and a picture of JT and you come up on a skihill and you try to explain that the guy who's fulltime job as ski instructor is now the Prime Minister.

I guess thats why he relates so well to refugees.  A person with no training or experience is running a country.  Imagine how many potential country leaders are irregularly crossing into Canada.

Edited by Sksman
Misspell

Hey Trail, just imagine if this was Harper.  "I don't report to journalists".  What is wrong with fucking Liberals and does he think he is a princess at a birthday party who can just send everybody home when they don't get their way?  

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-morneau-says-he-doesn-t-report-to-journalists-bristles-at-questions-about-personal-finances-1.4364241

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey Trail, just imagine if this was Harper.  "I don't report to journalists".  What is wrong with fucking Liberals and does he think he is a princess at a birthday party who can just send everybody home when they don't get their way?  

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-morneau-says-he-doesn-t-report-to-journalists-bristles-at-questions-about-personal-finances-1.4364241

Who answers to the Media?  ah no one

He stated he has to reveal everything to the ethics committee - if he did fine if he didn't then its an issue 

None of this is about revealing to the media - if asked a direct question and you lie that again is a different thing

I would agree with his statement if said by anyone even you

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

since over the last 10 years you guys all boycotted CBC for being mean to Stephen have missed alot of good humour

but now the Liberals are in charge so CBC must be on the band wagon of good good good so good Trudeau

:lmao:  this is funny

That's good.