Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't this what all party;s do in the middle of a mandate? then in the months leading to election give out a bunch of stuff?  Seems so since the Liberals have been doing plenty of shit lately

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I'm sure Justin has been pounded a lot

Easy to be the party of screw ups when you elect your cabinet on gender parity and not intelligence or experience

Ill Start...

McKenna, Monsef, Joly, Freeland........................all Idiots and figureheads.............kind of like the Leader.

McKenna: Has pretty much been referred to as 'Climate Change Barbie' on the 'net since she got the job. Ritz gets reamed over calling her that, but what does he care he's retiring.

Monsef: Has been invisible since she was shuffled off to Status of women. Oh sure we see her grinning mug in the background when the Shiny Pony is yammering in the House. She's said nothing of national importance though. CHEX will have her on when she's cutting a ribbon in the riding. W/ yesterday being International Day of the Girl, I'm surprised she didn't have something to say.

Freeland: W/ the way the NAFTA talks are going I wonder when she'll start crying?

I'll add 1 moron to the list, Ahmed Hussen. Watching him being interviewed on Global earlier this year about 'irregular' border crossers & last night on Power Play, it reminded me of Martin Short's SNL character, Nathan Thurm, the embattled lawyer/spokesperson. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Isn't this what all party;s do in the middle of a mandate? then in the months leading to election give out a bunch of stuff?  Seems so since the Liberals have been doing plenty of shit lately

Like looking for replacement staffers on the MMIW inquiry. How's that fiasco going? I saw 1 item recently where they might ask for an extension of the mandate & more funding. Like we said before, they may as well put 40 million bucks in a pile, pour some gas on it & set it on fire, for all that the inquiry will accomplish. Mind you the lawyers will all get paid.

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

McKenna: Has pretty much been referred to as 'Climate Change Barbie' on the 'net since she got the job. Ritz gets reamed over calling her that, but what does he care he's retiring.

Monsef: Has been invisible since she was shuffled off to Status of women. Oh sure we see her grinning mug in the background when the Shiny Pony is yammering in the House. She's said nothing of national importance though. CHEX will have her on when she's cutting a ribbon in the riding. W/ yesterday being International Day of the Girl, I'm surprised she didn't have something to say.

Freeland: W/ the way the NAFTA talks are going I wonder when she'll start crying?

I'll add 1 moron to the list, Ahmed Hussen. Watching him being interviewed on Global earlier this year about 'irregular' border crossers & last night on Power Play, it reminded me of Martin Short's SNL character, Nathan Thurm, the embattled lawyer/spokesperson. 

I love the Gender Equality NAFTA agreement idea. I'm sure Trump is rolling eyes at that one.

• Sad 1

image.jpg

nice stunt from Calgary Steak House - got people talking but maybe not quite what they expected

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/calgary-restaurant-drops-small-business-support-fee-after-backlash-1.3629276

They will lose business because of this stunt - YES raising the food price would have solved this

Edited by 1trailmaker

22 hours ago, Poncho said:

Justine was pounded in DC today. Old Donald killed him.  Justine just sat like a little girl in diapers watching on....sad

I would suggest directing your anger at Trump and his reckless business sense.  Its not a case of what Trudeau and Canada will do its what the fuck will Donny do.  He could in one sweep take out Canada and the northern states

Contrary to what is posted here, Canada does have some really smart people working on this, not much you can do to make Donny happy other than fully bending over.  

Thankfully we (canada) have very good relations in Europe and china, if something bad happens we will survive regardless of who is in power.

You ONEWAYS don't really know what your cheering for

Fix Phoenix now!

How the fuck can 2 governments not get this fixed?   holy fuck

Having many our civil workers still doing their job without getting paid is amazing.

This started in 2012 launched in 2015 and still not working

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/phoenix-compensation-advisors-investigation-broken-pay-system-1.4313389

80 Collective Agreements for Phoenix...... no wonder. 

Simple solution.  Get rid of the 80 unions, pay the workers what the jobs are worth, and use Phoenix.  Billions saved, and problem solved. 

24 minutes ago, revrnd said:

How is saying fuck the Mexicans anti-Canadian?

You are fucking over billions in sales from Canada - but you didn't know that did you?

You are Anti Canadian for now but will turn around with Cons are back in.  Just like in June you will be an ONtario supporter

Classic ONEWAY anti Canadian

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I think JT should pay tax on the fair value of his vacations, I mean its fair right?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I like informed posts and yours is close enough

now do you have a point? 

43% of those exports come from ONtario

I don't have an issue with trade with Mexico, just stating a fact.  As I have 3 active projects in Mex.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't have an issue with trade with Mexico, just stating a fact.

so you agree rvernd comments were stupid? and based on ONEWAY knowledge

your numbers are off for imports but thats okay

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you agree rvernd comments were stupid? and based on ONEWAY knowledge

your numbers are off for imports but thats okay

I got it from a site that broke down two way trade.

https://lop.parl.ca/Content/LOP/ResearchPublications/2011-136-e.htm

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I got it from a site that broke down two way trade.

https://lop.parl.ca/Content/LOP/ResearchPublications/2011-136-e.htm

2011 was a while back when Harper was cutting deals for us - no crying from rvernd then :lol: 

Canada and Mexico has more than quadrupled reaching almost CAD 37.7B in 2015

• Aerospace
  • Automotive & Heavy Truck
  • Construction & Infrastructure
  • Mining & Metals
  • Oil and Gas
  • Plastics and Chemicals
  • Power
  • Telecom

keeps growing