Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with that taxes as long as it includes everyone? 

NO - I think you are okay with anyone that can legally avoid paying taxes except liberals

AC you got your self into this trap on words - try to get out of it :lmao: 

I think most people here get it, except WRONGWAY.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It gets worst than that.  One of the companies to greatly benefit from the tax changes is none other than Morneau Schepel, so now we could have a conflict of interest for the finance minister. POS.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-accusations-morneau-breached-conflict-of-interest-screen-increase-tension-over-tax-reforms

I read something a few days ago about how MS could benefit.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I think most people here get it, except WRONGWAY.:lol:

that is why I am asking, you are correct I have no idea what you are after...

Clearly you have no problem with any company paying less taxes - no wait you do have a problem with it - no wait you don't have a problem with it - no wait

spell it out AC

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is why I am asking, you are correct I have no idea what you are after...

Clearly you have no problem with any company paying less taxes - no wait you do have a problem with it - no wait you don't have a problem with it - no wait

spell it out AC

They are not paying less taxes, that is the point you are missing.  You also have no clue how small businesses work.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

so you are upset that some companies will not pay any increases under this reform?

No, it disrupts their cashflow and punishes investment savings since they can't operate at a net-zero like government does.  How many years do you think a company needs to retain in order to grow their business?  You think that is year to year?  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No, it disrupts their cashflow and punishes investment savings since they can't operate at a net-zero like government does.  How many years do you think a company needs to retain in order to grow their business?  You think that is year to year?  

so in reality you have no problem with this MS guy avoiding taxes legally? 

Status Quo?  :lmao: 

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure I do

Cons are upset that this reform isn't including some Liberal companies holdings

so lets not change anything so we all can continue this practice

is that close enough

Lets change things that everyone knows will hurt businesses.  Wow.

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

swing and a miss

I never said tax anyone - I asked what your concerns were about MS dude and what the Cons are suggesting to solve it

Cons aren't stupid enough to attack small businesses, the Liberals own that.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cons aren't stupid enough to attack small businesses, the Liberals own that.

so they are okay with MS getting a tax break or what ever you call it and so are you = fake outrage

Specifically, he said he’d heard from farmers about the need to keep money in private corporations to cope with down-years and equipment purchases. He added he is conscious about concerns that the proposals would make passing the family farm on to the next generation more expensive than selling it to a third party. “There is nothing intended to make it more difficult to pass the farm to the next generation. We will make sure they are not concerned and I hope they can take some comfort from this,” he said.

“Can you at all understand why owners of corner stores or family farms are offended that you would impose higher taxes on their businesses but multi-million companies don’t pay a penny?” he asked Morneau.

So you are okay with the Cons wanting to go after multi million dollar companies? 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so they are okay with MS getting a tax break or what ever you call it and so are you = fake outrage

Specifically, he said he’d heard from farmers about the need to keep money in private corporations to cope with down-years and equipment purchases. He added he is conscious about concerns that the proposals would make passing the family farm on to the next generation more expensive than selling it to a third party. “There is nothing intended to make it more difficult to pass the farm to the next generation. We will make sure they are not concerned and I hope they can take some comfort from this,” he said.

“Can you at all understand why owners of corner stores or family farms are offended that you would impose higher taxes on their businesses but multi-million companies don’t pay a penny?” he asked Morneau.

So you are okay with the Cons wanting to go after multi million dollar companies? 

The Cons aren't stupid enough to attack businesses, whether they are small or not.  

http://www.bnn.ca/tax-plan-makes-no-sense-brett-wilson-echoes-schulich-s-criticism-1.870723

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Cons aren't stupid enough to attack businesses, whether they are small or not.  

http://www.bnn.ca/tax-plan-makes-no-sense-brett-wilson-echoes-schulich-s-criticism-1.870723

again they have no issue with the Finance Minister tax avoiding practice, just  blowing smoke about nothing again.

If they are pissed that MS isn't included in the new reform what would make them happy?  To include him or to just drop the entire reform?

Pretty simple question

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

again they have no issue with the Finance Minister tax avoiding practice, just  blowing smoke about nothing again.

If they are pissed that MS isn't included in the new reform what would make them happy?  To include him or to just drop the entire reform?

Pretty simple question

You are missing the point entirely.

Seymour a billionaire not affected by the changes blasted Moroneau and drama boy Trudeau cause he knows what the fallout will be.  Brett Wilson another billionaire (link above), echoed those concerns.  

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are missing the point entirely.

Seymour a billionaire not affected by the changes blasted Moroneau and drama boy Trudeau cause he knows what the fallout will be.  Brett Wilson another billionaire (link above), echoed those concerns.  

didn't miss anything

Cons are okay with tax shelters and avoidance as long as its not a liberal.....

And they are okay with the BOLD not paying taxes if he can - 

Tell my why in 10 years the Cons didn't lower the tax rate? for all?

off topic

Tell me something AC are you okay with Union Dues being tax deduction? 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

didn't miss anything

Cons are okay with tax shelters and avoidance as long as its not a liberal.....

And they are okay with the BOLD not paying taxes if he can - 

Tell my why in 10 years the Cons didn't lower the tax rate? for all?

off topic

Tell me something AC are you okay with Union Dues being tax deduction? 

What would you call lowering the GST? 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would you call lowering the GST? 

:lol: 

What do you call adding 5% to a house purchase or car, sled or boat?  Biggest tax grab in History is what I call it.

Paying 1.13 or 1.15 for an item makes little to no difference would you agree?

Okay what did the Cons do for the next 9 years?  keep drinking the kool-aid - a decade with very little to show

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

What do you call adding 5% to a house purchase or car, sled or boat?  Biggest tax grab in History is what I call it.

Paying 1.13 or 1.15 for an item makes little to no difference would you agree?

Okay what did the Cons do for the next 9 years?  keep drinking the kool-aid - a decade with very little to show

Sure it makes no difference to the guy to pays cash for everything.:lol: