Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Bridge is a special place, but now its getting infiltrated.

Italians don't want to come here today and they have a real refugee problem.

They're three sad souls, oh me, oh my!

No brains, no heart, he's much too shy

But never mind you three,

He's the Wizard as you can see

He'll fix that - 1, 2, 3!

In the funny place called the WOODBRIDGE

Oh, the WOODBRIDGE is a very funny place

Where everyone wears a funny funny face

All the streets are paved BLACK gold

And no one ever grows old

In that funny land lives the Wizard of Oz!

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They're three sad souls, oh me, oh my!

No brains, no heart, he's much too shy

But never mind you three,

He's the Wizard as you can see

He'll fix that - 1, 2, 3!

In the funny place called the WOODBRIDGE

Oh, the WOODBRIDGE is a very funny place

Where everyone wears a funny funny face

All the streets are paved BLACK gold

And no one ever grows old

In that funny land lives the Wizard of Oz!

You play that everday.

What an American newspaper thinks of Canada's NAFTA wants:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/americas/canada-wants-a-new-nafta-to-include-gender-and-indigenous-rights.html

Interesting:

Through Ms. Freeland’s speech, the Trudeau government again made clear that it sees itself as among the emerging champions of progressive ideals in the world.

A country of 30 odd million that is ignored most of the time, isn't telling the world anything.

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/americas/canada-wants-a-new-nafta-to-include-gender-and-indigenous-rights.html

Interesting:

A country of 30 odd million that is ignored most of the time, isn't telling the world anything.

?  I know you are anti Canada now but really start looking at the facts about how the world looks at us.

“Our approach in these talks will be in keeping with our national character; hard-working, fact-based, cordial, animated by the spirit of good will and the pursuit of compromise,” Ms. Freeland said. “We also know that there is no contradiction between being polite, and being strong. It is no accident that hockey is our national sport.”

I am going to back Canada and our government on this one, while you and others here hope for failure and the next conservative government

ONEWAYS

33 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Interesting:

It sounds pretty stupid and irrelevant.  Perhaps she will start crying when the americans start laughing at her.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It sounds pretty stupid and irrelevant.  Perhaps she will start crying when the americans start laughing at her.

why do you think that?

many States have told Trump they will stay with the French Climate accord, this is also the same for human rights ect.  European deal already done and contrary to you guys we came out very well in that deal. 

We as Canada have Huuuuuuuuuggge clout with USA,  a simple "don't buy american" slogan would cripple many businesses within the USA being the biggest buyer world wide by far.

Have some faith RONA is there so you should be all over this lol

Personally I am glad Harper is gone on this as he would have sold us out in a minute, it was his style to want to be american -

This team for NAFTA is put together well with some of the best people regardless of political party,  under Harper this would not have happened

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why do you think that?

many States have told Trump they will stay with the French Climate accord, this is also the same for human rights ect.  European deal already done and contrary to you guys we came out very well in that deal. 

We as Canada have Huuuuuuuuuggge clout with USA,  a simple "don't buy american" slogan would cripple many businesses within the USA being the biggest buyer world wide by far.

Have some faith RONA is there so you should be all over this lol

Personally I am glad Harper is gone on this as he would have sold us out in a minute, it was his style to want to be american -

This team for NAFTA is put together well with some of the best people regardless of political party,  under Harper this would not have happened

OMG..................................I have no words for the sheer stupidity and lack of any knowledge in this statement.

• Like 1

Fail, you & the media seem to think Canada is a VERY important nation among nations. Watch the reports from gatherings overseas on outlets other than the CBC, Global or CTV & there is no mention of Canada. When the Shiny Pony announced he was giving away over 3 billion dollars to 3rd world countries to combat climate change, I Googled several newspapers in MAJOR cities around the world & there wasn't a single mention of this. Recently when JT spoke @ a gathering of governors in New England, there was widespread (& breathless) coverage on this side of the border as this was a major event. I watched the evening news of all 3 major US TV networks & there wasn't a single mention of it. You would think that when the PM of your neighbour was in the country, there would be coverage. Former prez, Jimmy Carter taking sick in Winterpeg did make the news though.

When Canada brokers a cease fire in Syria, or another trouble spot in the Middle East, ends the violence in Venezuela or eases universal fears of nuclear war between the US & North Korea, call me.

I'm not anti-Canadian, but a realist who knows where Canada stands on the global stage. For anyone to think we're steering things, you (& others) are sadly mistaken. Just look @ the photos that others have posted of 'Dear Leader' looking in from the outside when the grown ups are talking. Oh & don't bother w/ the Trump thinks Justin is a great guy & doing a wonderful job. Anything else Trump utters is usually decried as moronic. 

Edited by revrnd

The only reason the papers are putting up such a big fuss over these NAFTA talks and Failmaker is so high on the bandwagon is that even a complete idiot like Justin Trudeau and the sidekick Freeland cannot screw this up for Canada.  They all will be able to pile on the accolades about the saving of NAFTA.

The USA has globally a $502billion trade deficit last year or two years ago.  

Of the $502Billion Canada represented only $11billion for that year.  And Canada and USA had trade of $542 billion.  That is a deficit of 2% of the value of trades.  It was reported we win some years and loose others.  Not to say there will not be a few adjustments but USA has far bigger worries then Canada trade.  

So once we get a "new" deal the papers and Failmaker will sing praises for boy wonder and line up for selfies to promote the next coming of our Saviour JT.  All over a trade deal that even Donald himself already said only needs minor changes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

The only reason the papers are putting up such a big fuss over these NAFTA talks and Failmaker is so high on the bandwagon is that even a complete idiot like Justin Trudeau and the sidekick Freeland cannot screw this up for Canada.  They all will be able to pile on the accolades about the saving of NAFTA.

The USA has globally a $502billion trade deficit last year or two years ago.  

Of the $502Billion Canada represented only $11billion for that year.  And Canada and USA had trade of $542 billion.  That is a deficit of 2% of the value of trades.  It was reported we win some years and loose others.  Not to say there will not be a few adjustments but USA has far bigger worries then Canada trade.  

So once we get a "new" deal the papers and Failmaker will sing praises for boy wonder and line up for selfies to promote the next coming of our Saviour JT.  All over a trade deal that even Donald himself already said only needs minor changes.

All you need to do is go back 20 or so pages to re-read the statements made by you and others here

"Donald will eat Trudeau alive" "Trudeau doesn't stand a chance"  the list is long

me " what are you guys going to say when it doesn't happen?"  now I know

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Fail, you & the media seem to think Canada is a VERY important nation among nations. Watch the reports from gatherings overseas on outlets other than the CBC, Global or CBC & there is no mention of Canada. When the Shiny Pony announced he was giving away over 3 billion dollars to 3rd world countries to combat climate change, I Googled several newspapers in MAJOR cities around the world & there wasn't a single mention of this. Recently when JT spoke @ a gathering of governors in New England, there was widespread (& breathless) coverage on this side of the border as this was a major event. I watched the evening news of all 3 major US TV networks & there wasn't a single mention of it. You would think that when the PM of your neighbour was in the country, there would be coverage. Former prez, Jimmy Carter taking sick in Winterpeg did make the news though.

When Canada brokers a cease fire in Syria, or another trouble spot in the Middle East, ends the violence in Venezuela or eases universal fears of nuclear war between the US & North Korea, call me.

I'm not anti-Canadian, but a realist who knows where Canada stands on the global stage. For anyone to think we're steering things, you (& others) are sadly mistaken. Just look @ the photos that others have posted of 'Dear Leader' looking in from the outside when the grown ups are talking. Oh & don't bother w/ the Trump thinks Justin is a great guy & doing a wonderful job. Anything else Trump utters is usually decried as moronic. 

By that same token we don't hear about Germany or France or whoever either so I don't get your point.

If you think a G7 nation that is currently tops in growth isn't looked at by the world,  you are nuts -  man I wish we could bring back to old days of Bragging about Harper and G7 rankings, how he could threaten Russia with authority

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

That chic is everywhere from Bill Maher to white house

why do you think we are insignificant on the world stage?

On 8/15/2017 at 8:33 PM, revrnd said:

Fail, you & the media seem to think Canada is a VERY important nation among nations. Watch the reports from gatherings overseas on outlets other than the CBC, Global or CTV & there is no mention of Canada. When the Shiny Pony announced he was giving away over 3 billion dollars to 3rd world countries to combat climate change, I Googled several newspapers in MAJOR cities around the world & there wasn't a single mention of this. Recently when JT spoke @ a gathering of governors in New England, there was widespread (& breathless) coverage on this side of the border as this was a major event. I watched the evening news of all 3 major US TV networks & there wasn't a single mention of it. You would think that when the PM of your neighbour was in the country, there would be coverage. Former prez, Jimmy Carter taking sick in Winterpeg did make the news though.

check this link out, you can ignore Canada leading the G7 and higher than expected growth -   watch the video...

CANADA IS WHAT?  I CAN'T HEAR YOU :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/24/canadian-economic-growth-will-be-fastest-among-g7-this-year-imf_a_23045683/

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Trudeau condemns Barcelona terrorism attacks. 

(But gives 10.5 million to a convicted terrorist 2 weeks ago.)

Flip flop.   

what court did this conviction come from lol

I think this "WE CONDEMN THIS ATTACK" is stupid, who fuck doesn't?

Trump is such a knob, "I don't think we can make a deal so I might just scrap it"  what a reckless idiot  He obviously care ZERO about the American's that depend on the free trade deal as it stands today......

While you guys pander over your support for Canada, I will support Canada

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump is such a knob, "I don't think we can make a deal so I might just scrap it"  what a reckless idiot  He obviously care ZERO about the American's that depend on the free trade deal as it stands today......

While you guys pander over your support for Canada, I will support Canada

It was at a rally with his supporters.  Nobody is taking him seriously.  Is Frieland crying yet?

• Haha 1