Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't get me started George.

Hehe. I was waiting in line to get a carton of smokes at Costco in Brampton and some old honey in line was going off about the new migrants and she was pretty loud. I'm thinking lady look what's in the queue lol.Come over for a beer we can solve the problems lol

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol yeah USA loves war and has for a century we agree, but today is different.  Trump is not your normal President (or person) and N.Korea dude is even more fucked up, put these two children together we are going to see something bad.  Its not what Trump thinks that is bad, it is posting threats on twitter like a 16 year old tough guy that is the problem. 

That is BS.  NK did the same when Bill was Pres and the US gave them 5 billion to keep quite.  I guess the money has run out and Trump isn't giving them any.  Stalemate.

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Hehe. I was waiting in line to get a carton of smokes at Costco in Brampton and some old honey in line was going off about the new migrants and she was pretty loud. I'm thinking lady look what's in the queue lol.Come over for a beer we can solve the problems lol

I like your style.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is BS.  NK did the same when Bill was Pres and the US gave them 5 billion to keep quite.  I guess the money has run out and Trump isn't giving them any.  Stalemate.

Hey if you think Trump is a normal person and doing well, go for it

11 minutes ago, smokin george said:

lol our costco seems to have many hot mom/daughter teams when I shop there, not sure why so many.

Off topic the other day I had a car towed away, tow driver came I asked how is your day going, answer: fucking Trudeau :lmao:  no idea where that came from lol.  So I said don't worry it will only get worse from here on

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

lol our costco seems to have many hot mom/daughter teams when I shop there, not sure why so many.

Off topic the other day I had a car towed away, tow driver came I asked how is your day going, answer: fucking Trudeau :lmao:  no idea where that came from lol.  So I said don't worry it will only get worse from here on

Hehe on the hotties. Plenty of hot shoppers in the Newmarket store. I look at all the Lulu pants lol. We don't have a bus route up here so were safe for now

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It's all you need to know.

On 2017-08-09 at 10:01 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I am going to bet your dad did very well, good job, home, everything.?  am I right?

1950 - mid 70's  where very good times in Canada as we grew

2 1/2 times the people now, most in small areas like Toronto Montreal Vancouver

house prices don't even compare to todays prices vs wages

Sorry Dirty but everyones parents here worked hard to get what they had,  most of these people today will never have what your dad had.

Do you want to here how bad my relatives had it?  early 1800's were way tougher

Let's put this into perspective. My dad was given $20 (today's value $180), and a pat on the back.  Back then, you had to find work immediately in order to survive.  Most 50's immigrants did well due to their strong work ethic.  

Fast forward to today.  How much does a refugee receive from the govt?  How many Middle East refugees  are employed after being here for a year?  

2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Let's put this into perspective. My dad was given $20 (today's value $180), and a pat on the back.  Back then, you had to find work immediately in order to survive.  Most 50's immigrants did well due to their strong work ethic.  

Fast forward to today.  How much does a refugee receive from the govt?  How many Middle East refugees  are employed after being here for a year?  

Why are you making this about you and your dad?

Okay your Dad was NOT a refugee - correct?  The difference is massive - A REFUGEE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK UPON ENTRY TO CANADA - A PRIVATELY SPONSORED REFUGEE DOES NOT GET ONE CENT FROM CANADA

Your Dad entered Canada and could work anywhere he choose on  day one - you can not do that as a refugee (today he would be considered "TAKING JOBS AWAY FROM REAL CANADIANS"

What exactly does a Landed Immigrant get today that you are so against?  I will wait

Near 300k people enter Canada every year and these number are consistent year after year  for decades.  Do you have an issue with these people?  or should Canada have stopped after your Dad came over?

you really need to get rid of your hatred and actually look at the laws and who is getting what

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Okay your Dad was NOT a refugee - correct?  The difference is massive - A REFUGEE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK UPON ENTRY TO CANADA - A PRIVATELY SPONSORED REFUGEE DOES NOT GET ONE CENT FROM CANADA

Your Dad entered Canada and could work anywhere he choose on  day one - you can not do that as a refugee (today he would be considered "TAKING JOBS AWAY FROM REAL CANADIANS"

What exactly does a Landed Immigrant get today that you are so against?  I will wait

Near 300k people enter Canada every year and these number are consistent year after year  for decades.  Do you have an issue with these people?  or should Canada have stopped after your Dad came over?

you really need to get rid of your hatred and actually look at the laws and who is getting what

Fail, a refugee can apply for a work permit as all immigrants to Canada must do.

And they also work for cash in many places as they know every dollar they make legally is deducted from their handout from govt.

The Syrian refugees all recieved work permits right away i believe.  Hell some even opened a restaurant i heard.

what has people upset is a refugee to Canada is entitled to $28,000/yr as soon as they set foot in the country with never contributing a dime to our system yet we have retired people getting 12,000 /year in benefits after contributing their whole life.

24 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail, a refugee can apply for a work permit as all immigrants to Canada must do.

And they also work for cash in many places as they know every dollar they make legally is deducted from their handout from govt.

The Syrian refugees all recieved work permits right away i believe.  Hell some even opened a restaurant i heard.

what has people upset is a refugee to Canada is entitled to $28,000/yr as soon as they set foot in the country with never contributing a dime to our system yet we have retired people getting 12,000 /year in benefits after contributing their whole life.

So we agree you can not just come here and work like Dirty's DAd did,  it will take near a year to get your papers today

Bold is INCORRECT and nothing more than Social Media FAKE NEWS - People are pissed about not being educated on the subject such as yourself, this was debunked over 2 years ago.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada estimates that an individual in Ontario would receive roughly $2,065 in a one-time start-up allowance, to cover things such as basic household needs, furniture, winter clothing and telephone installation if a landline is chosen. The estimated monthly assistance to a refugee in Ontario is $768, but the department notes that individual circumstances vary and so do the monthly payments.

However, the Canadian Council for Refugees says that most resettled refugees end up in debt because they are expected to repay the cost of their transportation to Canada and other related expenses – with interest. The council says that more than 90 per cent of refugees repay their loans.

Privately-sponsored refugees are not entitled to federal or provincial government assistance during the period of their sponsorship.

Asylum-seekers who apply for refugee status upon arrival in Canada also can’t receive resettlement assistance.

That support is generally available for up to a year - NOT FOREVER LIKE STATED ON SOCIAL MEDIA

So all these people you are crying about crossing the boarder lately DON'T GET FUCK ALL

SK what you got?

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

My dad was a political refugee, he literally dodged bullets, and ran through land mines to escape to Austria.   

Refugees can work with a permit, but why would they?

In addition to funds, they also receive health and dental care, and language training.   

You are saying it was easier in the 50's - 70's, I'm saying it was not.  

1 minute ago, dirtybeacher said:

My dad was a political refugee, he literally dodged bullets, and ran through land mines to escape to Austria.   

In addition to funds, they also receive health and dental care, and language training.   

It was certainly easier back then, no doubt about it.  The Growth compared to population was huge unlike today.  White vs Black makes a huge difference

Like I said you can not work here like you Dad did in the 50's, ask him how long it took to be able to get a job?  Today its a year back then it was a day, you walked on to a construction site and asked for work and got a job.  NOT POSSIBLE TODAY

Since Europe was all a war zone at the time, all people that came here came under  the same circumstances.  He is one of millions with the same story.

Here is a question - do you think your DAD received the same Hatred a syrian has today? 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

My dad came here after WWII from Italy.  No he wasn't considered a refugee.  I guess back then they had to carry their own weight.

My dad came here after WWII from Italy.  No he wasn't considered a refugee.  I guess back then they had to carry their own weight.

Well moving ahead to today,  your father came from a NAZI partnered country that fought against us.  Today he would not be accepted here for those reasons.  Germans Japs and Italians for some reason were all accepted back in the day before any social media could raise the hatred level.

I am going to say your DAD was lucky Canadians are such good people and accepting.   Tell me the difference between a Syrian who has never fought against us and and Italian that took up arms against us? 

It is estimated that between September 1943 and April 1945, some 60,000–70,000 Allied and 60,000–150,000 German soldiers died in Italy.[6][17][nb 6] Overall Allied casualties during the campaign totaled about 320,000[nb 7] and the corresponding German figure (excluding those involved in the final surrender) was well over 600,000.[6] Fascist Italy, prior to its collapse, suffered about 200,000 casualties, mostly POWs taken in the Allied invasion of Sicily, including more than 40,000 killed or missing.[19] Besides them, over 150,000 Italian civilians died, as did 35,828 anti-Fascist partisans and 13,021 troops of the Italian Social Republic.[20][21]

In the West, no other campaign cost more than Italy in terms of lives lost and wounds suffered by infantry forces of both sides, during bitter small-scale fighting around strongpoints at the Winter Line, the Anzio beachhead and the Gothic Line.[22] The campaign ended when Army Group C surrendered unconditionally to the Allies on May 2, 1945, one week before the formal German Instrument of Surrender. The independent states of San Marino and the Vatican, both surrounded by Italian territory, also suffered damage during the campaign.

Italy caused many deaths should we hate them?  From 1946-43 they were in bed with Hitler,  what would social media say today

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well moving ahead to today,  your father came from a NAZI partnered country that fought against us.  Today he would not be accepted here for those reasons.  Germans Japs and Italians for some reason were all accepted back in the day before any social media could raise the hatred level.

I am going to say your DAD was lucky Canadians are such good people and accepting.   Tell me the difference between a Syrian who has never fought against us and and Italian that took up arms against us? 

It is estimated that between September 1943 and April 1945, some 60,000–70,000 Allied and 60,000–150,000 German soldiers died in Italy.[6][17][nb 6] Overall Allied casualties during the campaign totaled about 320,000[nb 7] and the corresponding German figure (excluding those involved in the final surrender) was well over 600,000.[6] Fascist Italy, prior to its collapse, suffered about 200,000 casualties, mostly POWs taken in the Allied invasion of Sicily, including more than 40,000 killed or missing.[19] Besides them, over 150,000 Italian civilians died, as did 35,828 anti-Fascist partisans and 13,021 troops of the Italian Social Republic.[20][21]

In the West, no other campaign cost more than Italy in terms of lives lost and wounds suffered by infantry forces of both sides, during bitter small-scale fighting around strongpoints at the Winter Line, the Anzio beachhead and the Gothic Line.[22] The campaign ended when Army Group C surrendered unconditionally to the Allies on May 2, 1945, one week before the formal German Instrument of Surrender. The independent states of San Marino and the Vatican, both surrounded by Italian territory, also suffered damage during the campaign.

Italy caused many deaths should we hate them?  From 1946-43 they were in bed with Hitler,  what would social media say today

Derp, derp, derp the same could be said for all the western eurpeans.  Who built this city, certainly not the 'cakes'.:lol:

Just think how far back you would be without the WOPS.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Derp, derp, derp the same could be said for all the western eurpeans.  Who built this city, certainly not the 'cakes'.:lol:

Just think how far back you would be without the WOPS.  

That is my point - good came of it

So your dad wasn't a NAZI sympathizer after all who would have guessed, it just might be possible that all these Syrians aren't terrorists and hate whitey and women? 

And NO the same can't be said for all western Europeans only Italy joined the Nazi's

more on AC's point

Today if 100's of thousands of Italians came over like they did in the 50's the same thing would not happen.  There wouldn't be jobs in constructions for them to just take, so what would they be doing today?  Certainly not living in Woodbridge

Times a very much different today

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is my point - good came of it

So your dad wasn't a NAZI sympathizer after all who would have guessed, it just might be possible that all these Syrians aren't terrorists and hate whitey and women? 

And NO the same can't be said for all western Europeans only Italy joined the Nazi's

It's common knowledge that the Nazi's and Fascist's Italians  biggest issues were with their own people.  Otherwise . . . . it could have turned out different.

Most of the Italians cheers the allied troops when they saw them.

I don't have an issue with letting Syrians in, but boy do some of them have attitude man.:lol:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

more on AC's point

Today if 100's of thousands of Italians came over like they did in the 50's the same thing would not happen.  There wouldn't be jobs in constructions for them to just take, so what would they be doing today?  Certainly not living in Woodbridge

Times a very much different today

The Bridge is a special place, but now its getting infiltrated.

Italians don't want to come here today and they have a real refugee problem.

It's common knowledge that the Nazi's and Fascist's Italians  biggest issues were with their own people.  Otherwise . . . . it could have turned out different.

Most of the Italians cheers the allied troops when they saw them.

I don't have an issue with letting Syrians in, but boy do some of them have attitude man.:lol:

AS do the Syrians and Afganny's and Iraqis and so on

2 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

My father & uncle knew a Hungarian family & my uncle went to Europe w/ 3 other buddies in the 60s. While in Austria, 1 of them who had the Hungarian connection, had permission to enter Hungary to visit his grandparents. He wore a money belt and was able to give them some US currency.

Yeah, it's no wonder people were risking life & limb to escape from behind the Iron Curtain.