Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How's the TSX doing compared to other markets?

up compared to ours years back

Trying to compare to the USA machine is just stupid, something you never did while boosting about Harper for the last 8 years.

Yes I agree Trumps billionaire friends are investing at what seems like record rates,  why do you think that is?

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

up compared to ours years back

Trying to compare to the USA machine is just stupid, something you never did while boosting about Harper for the last 8 years.

Yes I agree Trumps billionaire friends are investing at what seems like record rates,  why do you think that is?

If only it was just the USA.

I know we haven't talked about Donny too much here and I think even you guys can't believe the shit he does or support it.

Our PM is way better -

Look at the 3 tweets from Donny, this is just one fucked up guy.  What a shit show

Donald Trump

Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam con artist!

Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his Vietnam battles and..

conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?

337875412c374c8b1ed8f7af97f14fb2--godfat

On 2017-08-09 at 2:50 PM, 1trailmaker said:

According to you guys the PM has nothing to do with economy, nothing to do with jobs, what are you expecting  him to say

Jobs lost to Mexico!

NAFTA talks coming up.

Auto sector that the Liberals continue to invest our tax dollars in big time. 

For you Failmaker i will explain.  Justin is going to push the benefits of NAFTA agreement soon.  Hopefully he is smart enough to see that we loose alot in it also.  639 jobs to an automaker that the Liberal government just gave $65 or 100 million in grants to over last few years and now they sending away good paying jobs?

Where is the outrage from Justin Tudeau?

Where is the outrage from Wynne?

Donald Trump would have already imposed a $15,000 per GM vehicle imported from Mexico tariff but instead we will just let it go away quietly.  You like to bash Trump yet he at least stands up for Americans and their jobs.  Thats what we need from our government.

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

Jobs lost to Mexico!

NAFTA talks coming up.

Auto sector that the Liberals continue to invest our tax dollars in big time. 

For you Failmaker i will explain.  Justin is going to push the benefits of NAFTA agreement soon.  Hopefully he is smart enough to see that we loose alot in it also.  639 jobs to an automaker that the Liberal government just gave $65 or 100 million in grants to over last few years and now they sending away good paying jobs?

Where is the outrage from Justin Tudeau?

Where is the outrage from Wynne?

Donald Trump would have already imposed a $15,000 per GM vehicle imported from Mexico tariff but instead we will just let it go away quietly.  You like to bash Trump yet he at least stands up for Americans and their jobs.  Thats what we need from our government.

what flavour of Kool-ade do you drink?

Do you know how many jobs have been added to Canada? 

As for charging THE PEOPLE 15k more for a vehicle doesn't sound very good to me, maybe to you it does so Donny can make his point.

Can you tell me a time in our History GM/FORD/CHRYSLER didn't move jobs?  

what a ONEWAY 

The team for NAFTA is looking very good so far

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

As for charging THE PEOPLE 15k more for a vehicle doesn't sound very good to me, maybe to you it does so Donny can make his point.

what a ONEWAY 

I agree with that.  Protectionism doesn't work.

As for NAFTA, Trump is already on record stating the deal with Canada is fair.  Lets hope they don't blow it.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree with that.  Protectionism doesn't work.

As for NAFTA, Trump is already on record stating the deal with Canada is fair.  Lets hope they don't blow it.

Donny blows wind daily,  US - CANADA is in the billions of dollars and 1000's of jobs.  Donny can't take those American jobs away.  It anything we have the upper hand here.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny blows wind daily,  US - CANADA is in the billions of dollars and 1000's of jobs.  Donny can't take those American jobs away.  It anything we have the upper hand here.

We don't have the upper hand, but we do have a trade deficit with the US unlike Mexico.  He is looking at raising wages for Mexicans as part of NAFTA.

I'm optimistic not much will really change as I'm also looking to hire a few more engineers.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We don't have the upper hand, but we do have a trade deficit with the US unlike Mexico.  He is looking at raising wages for Mexicans as part of NAFTA.

I'm optimistic not much will really change as I'm also looking to hire a few more engineers.

sounds like you are doing ok *shrug*

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sounds like you are doing ok *shrug*

I'm way past that.  I could do quite well without ever looking for new work.  We have not seen one slowdown in over a year and it really picked up after Trump got elected.  Not really giving him credit, but certainly has nothing to do with JT.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what a ONEWAY 

You know fuck all about the real world.

what jobs have been added?  What good paying high salary or wage jobs have been added?  List some please!

Lots of seasonal and part time added.

And lots lost in green energy as the subsidies end and deals fall apart.  Fewer windmill construction or solar construction jobs.  The bigger dollar ones.

wait and see as the strength of the Canadian dollar increases against the USA dollar.  Watch our manufacturing take a hit as they are now becoming more expensive.

As for what JT has done to add jobs anyone can spend billions and put a country in deeper debt but as interest rates climb and we have to service the debt look out.

Oh and dont forget that in the early years big deficits were used to get a country out of a recesion but you have told us reapeadetly we are not in a recession so why are we spending like drunken sailors?

36 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You know fuck all about the real world.

what jobs have been added?  What good paying high salary or wage jobs have been added?  List some please!

Lots of seasonal and part time added.

And lots lost in green energy as the subsidies end and deals fall apart.  Fewer windmill construction or solar construction jobs.  The bigger dollar ones.

wait and see as the strength of the Canadian dollar increases against the USA dollar.  Watch our manufacturing take a hit as they are now becoming more expensive.

As for what JT has done to add jobs anyone can spend billions and put a country in deeper debt but as interest rates climb and we have to service the debt look out.

Oh and dont forget that in the early years big deficits were used to get a country out of a recesion but you have told us reapeadetly we are not in a recession so why are we spending like drunken sailors?

Bold is getting real old and holds no value but keep flapping.  You sound like a child in the real world.

How about you post your rebut facts if you can.  I really don't expect any though

as for the recession - we were in one during the election actually the only country in one - keep cheering failure

CANADA IS TOPS IN THE G7 TODAY

35 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I just hope the well doesn't run dry and I lose the $583 OAS  when I retire to keep me in the lifestyle I'm accustomed to. Keep up the good work Shining Pony

you should be working to age 67 or more to collect according to Harper, glad his idea has been reversed. 

I know there will be money there for you when its time, and I hope you collect for decades

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm way past that.  I could do quite well without ever looking for new work.  We have not seen one slowdown in over a year and it really picked up after Trump got elected.  Not really giving him credit, but certainly has nothing to do with JT.

I wish Harper was still around to take the credit.

Oh TRUMP HATES YOU and wants you to fail and go away,  those are his words spoken almost daily

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bold is getting real old and holds no value but keep flapping.  You sound like a child in the real world.

How about you post your rebut facts if you can.  I really don't expect any though

as for the recession - we were in one during the election actually the only country in one - keep cheering failure

CANADA IS TOPS IN THE G7 TODAY

We were not in a recession during the election.  Give your head a shake.:lol:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wish Harper was still around to take the credit.

Oh TRUMP HATES YOU and wants you to fail and go away,  those are his words spoken almost daily

Probably but really no one gives a shit about Trump or Hillary or Obama.

We were not in a recession during the election.  Give your head a shake.:lol:

by definition we were as stupid as that is

2 consecutive zero growth quarters is a recession.

This is a whole topic in itself.  Expecting continuous growth seems out of touch with reality

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Probably but really no one gives a shit about Trump or Hillary or Obama.

I agree although as expected Trump is going to start a huge war of dead people - only thing surprising is how quick he is going to do that,

Keep making money, try to take it easy and enjoy the ride  until the CPC is in charge again......   The only question is will that government follow the last 2 conservative ones of high debt

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you should be working to age 67 or more to collect according to Harper, glad his idea has been reversed. 

I know there will be money there for you when its time, and I hope you collect for decades

Yup dumb idea working till 67. I'll have 5yrs in the bank already with the CPP and with whatever investments  we have we"'ll be okay. Just a shame what crumbs the OAS provides compared to what they squander to all the injects that aren't even Canadian

9 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yup dumb idea working till 67. I'll have 5yrs in the bank already with the CPP and with whatever investments  we have we"'ll be okay. Just a shame what crumbs the OAS provides compared to what they squander to all the injects that aren't even Canadian

ya most could use more money but this is still going to be 200k or more on average which is alot more than what they spend on others I would think.

CPP is a good topic as to when to start collecting it

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree although as expected Trump is going to start a huge war of dead people - only thing surprising is how quick he is going to do that,

Keep making money, try to take it easy and enjoy the ride  until the CPC is in charge again......   The only question is will that government follow the last 2 conservative ones of high debt

So how is that different from what the USA has been doing?

12 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Don't get me started George.

So how is that different from what the USA has been doing?

lol yeah USA loves war and has for a century we agree, but today is different.  Trump is not your normal President (or person) and N.Korea dude is even more fucked up, put these two children together we are going to see something bad.  Its not what Trump thinks that is bad, it is posting threats on twitter like a 16 year old tough guy that is the problem.