Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 8/1/2017 at 0:12 PM, dirtybeacher said:

You'd think this retard would've seen a speech therapist by now.  

Even IF he had something to say that was important, you couldn't stand to listen to the lispy ums, & ahs & ahs. 

Q: What's you're favourite cereal?

A: Ah ah um ah, corn ah um flakes.

You'd almost think that if you shone a flashlight in 1 ear, there would be light coming out the other.

Edited by revrnd

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

Even IF he had something to say that was important, you couldn't stand to listen to the lispy ums, & ahs & ahs. 

Q: What's you're favourite cereal?

A: Ah ah um ah, corn ah um flakes.

You'd almost think that if you shone a flashlight in 1 ear, there would be light coming out the other.

Pretty sure if you got close enough you could hear the ocean resonating from that empty cavity.

• Haha 1

I imagine that photo is fake, but I have seen video of him taking selfies out in the fire zone. Do you not think he could say to the dolts that sorry this isn't the time? There's a time & a place for everything. I bet if some idgit asked him for a selfie @ a funeral, he'd happily pose w/ them.

4 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

It is nice to see they found a use for the Olympic Stadium in Montreal.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/08/06/montrealers-rally-outside-olympic-stadium-to-welcome-asylum-seekers-from-us.html

Any idea what skills these people possess?

Edited by revrnd

On 8/7/2017 at 3:39 PM, revrnd said:

Have you seen Haiti lately? I am going to bet zero skill but that isn't to say that can't learn.

Back in the day when we brought over all those Italians who fought against us and love Hitler,  do you think they were all skilled and spoke english?  ah dah NO da ah

They came here found work in cement,  never spoke english and made tons of money....

You need a real history lesson no provided by REBEL

Just over half of all the above seekers are rejected for one reason or another

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 8/7/2017 at 0:38 PM, Sksman said:

635 jobs lost at GM in Ingersol.

Whats the useless dolt of a PM going to say now?

And forget the $millions we gave GM to buy temporary jobs.

According to you guys the PM has nothing to do with economy, nothing to do with jobs, what are you expecting  him to say

On 8/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, revrnd said:

I imagine that photo is fake, but I have seen video of him taking selfies out in the fire zone. Do you not think he could say to the dolts that sorry this isn't the time? There's a time & a place for everything. I bet if some idgit asked him for a selfie @ a funeral, he'd happily pose w/ them.

but you are okay with Photo Ops that give away undercover agents faces?  too funny how the ONEWAY thinks

Haiti

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Have you seen Haiti lately? I am going to bet zero skill but that isn't to say that can't learn.

Back in the day when we brought over all those Italians who fought against us and love Hitler,  do you think they were all skilled and spoke english?  ah dah NO da ah

They came here found work in cement,  never spoke english and made tons of money....

You need a real history lesson no provided by REBEL

Just over half of all the above seekers are rejected for one reason or another

How is the reconstruction of the country going? Canada sent what half a billion dollars that way plus security staff. Maybe some aid workers with construction experience should gone as well.

I worked w/ a bunch of squareheads that were in various branches of the German military. They came over as tool & die makers & didn't  get any gov't assistance or require any training to get a job.

I'll have to bookmark REBEL sometime since you seem to think I'd be interested in it.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Haiti

How is the reconstruction of the country going? Canada sent what half a billion dollars that way plus security staff. Maybe some aid workers with construction experience should gone as well.

I worked w/ a bunch of squareheads that were in various branches of the German military. They came over as tool & die makers & didn't  get any gov't assistance or require any training to get a job.

I'll have to bookmark REBEL sometime since you seem to think I'd be interested in it.

1950's are not today, things are very different with immigration.  It was far easier back in the day by a long shot.  Just like owning a house and or car was.....

I doubt even you would like the BS on REBEL, that is for uneducated basement dwellers like MOMO and 02SLED

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

1950's are not today, things are very different with immigration.  It was far easier back in the day by a long shot.  Just like owning a house and or car was.....

Haha.  Please tell  my dad how "easy" it was as an immigrant in the 50's.  When he got off the boat, he spoke not a word of English, was given $20,  and had nowhere to live.  

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

Haha.  Please tell  my dad how "easy" it was as an immigrant in the 50's.  When he got off the boat, he spoke not a word of English, was given $20,  and had nowhere to live.  

I am going to bet your dad did very well, good job, home, everything.?  am I right?

1950 - mid 70's  where very good times in Canada as we grew

2 1/2 times the people now, most in small areas like Toronto Montreal Vancouver

house prices don't even compare to todays prices vs wages

Sorry Dirty but everyones parents here worked hard to get what they had,  most of these people today will never have what your dad had.

Do you want to here how bad my relatives had it?  early 1800's were way tougher

Here is the Harper thing

The images were taken during the prime minister’s recent surprise trip to Iraq and Kuwait.

Members of the media accompanying Harper were told to not show the faces of any Canadian soldier for fear of retaliation from ISIS.

While no media seem to have broken the government’s rule, the videos on Harper’s 24/7 website appear to.

One video, shot in Kuwait, shows Defence Minister Jason Kenney discussing the trip while soldiers roam about behind him.

In another — a narrated piece showing the prime minister meeting with soldiers and getting a tour of Canada’s advise and assist mission — includes the profile of what appears to be a member of JTF2, the most elite and secretive force in the Canadian military.