Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

12 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Right to work states?

Maybe the federal Minister of Labour Patty Hadju can abolish unions?

Canada is quickly becoming a country with a reputation that it is very difficult to get anything done and JT is not fighting against it.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

sure they are and in every article they mention the low price of natural gas, they have not packed up and left......

Just like Alberta crying for higher oil prices

both are trying to fuck the consumer at any cost - sorry I like lower costs for these types of things

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

BNN was bad up to about a year ago :lmao:  just like the Star and all media for that matter :lmao: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure they are and in every article they mention the low price of natural gas, they have not packed up and left......

Just like Alberta crying for higher oil prices

both are trying to fuck the consumer at any cost - sorry I like lower costs for these types of things

Give the bnn link a listen to. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Give the bnn link a listen to. 

I did and its good

OUT-OF-CONTROL COSTS

Well before crude oil prices collapsed, Canada’s oil patch was already pushing up against the limits of its own growth prospects as companies spent more and more to pull petroleum products out of the ground. Chronic labour shortages led to increasing competition between companies trying to recruit top engineering and operational talent.

The result was dramatically rising wages, where truck drivers could make upwards of $170,000 per year and those with more specialized skills could demand far more. Even if crude oil prices had remained near their lofty triple-digit heights, it is entirely possible the industry would have failed to attract – or afford – the tens of thousands of additional workers that would have been required to achieve their ambitious growth plans.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I did and its good

OUT-OF-CONTROL COSTS

Well before crude oil prices collapsed, Canada’s oil patch was already pushing up against the limits of its own growth prospects as companies spent more and more to pull petroleum products out of the ground. Chronic labour shortages led to increasing competition between companies trying to recruit top engineering and operational talent.

The result was dramatically rising wages, where truck drivers could make upwards of $170,000 per year and those with more specialized skills could demand far more. Even if crude oil prices had remained near their lofty triple-digit heights, it is entirely possible the industry would have failed to attract – or afford – the tens of thousands of additional workers that would have been required to achieve their ambitious growth plans.

The John Risley video is good and spot on.

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we sure do have a different outlook up here, well most of us do

We welcome Cdns of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Join us! #DiversityIsOurStrength #ForcesJobs http://ow.ly/7IVI30dW2xY 

DFrwTmGXUAAj5VB.jpg

Good recruitment pic.

Fail will hate this quote taken from a comment after an article on the CBC's website about the Shiny Pony's 'feminism':

He is no more a feminist than he is a boxer or a bouncer or a teacher or even a real PM. He is a phony who has had a carefully contrived image manufactured for him by a slick PR team. 

He would not even be the PM if his name were not Trudeau. Does any thinking person really believe that Liberals picked him as leader because of his qualifications? And if he had not had the Obama political machine put him in office he would still be a Liberal backbencher. 

And now that image is starting to unravel as the more Cdns see of him the more they see through his phony image.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty sure you worked union most of your life

And how does that pertain to what I said? PRIVATE sector unions don't have the clout they once had. All a company has to say is we're moving the plant to Alabama or Mexico & the union settles.

Public sector unions don't have a worry about their jobs being outsourced to a maquiladora.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Fail will hate this quote taken from a comment after an article on the CBC's website about the Shiny Pony's 'feminism':

Basically anyone that says he was voted in because of his father looses all credibility.  Most voters don't have any idea who his father was.  Nor do they know how Mulroney was..

Anyone that thinks all these young 20 year olds voting for Trudeau is because of his father is - well - retarded

I am sure there are some older ladies that might have voted that way but that is it.

That comment is the same comment made a 1000 times a day

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

And how does that pertain to what I said? PRIVATE sector unions don't have the clout they once had. All a company has to say is we're moving the plant to Alabama or Mexico & the union settles.

Public sector unions don't have a worry about their jobs being outsourced to a maquiladora.

lol no you can't outsource city work to another country :lmao:  But many jobs are contracted out to JOE THE LABOUR KING OF CITIES like MILLER and PROGRESSIVE ect.  So not sure where you think it doesn't happen when it happens all the time

Teachers and Nurses are about the only professions that can't be contracted out

Public sector Unions at all levels have very little power today..  Money is dictated for the most part now so Unions fight to keep jobs from being contracted out, some safety issues blah blah and thats about it

revy when was the last city strike in your area?

Moronic.  They know the NAME, and know that previous Libtards worshipped him.  Armed with that minute amount of knowledge, they voted for him. 

Most of them don't know he ruined this country forever, completely removed any "Canadian Identity" that we had...... or that Mick Jagger is really Justin's father. 

The comment is made often, because it's accurate.  Or was it because of his credentials? (Drama teacher, Camp Counselor...)

On 2017-07-26 at 10:00 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Basically anyone that says he was voted in because of his father looses all credibility.  Most voters don't have any idea who his father was.  Nor do they know how Mulroney was..

Anyone that thinks all these young 20 year olds voting for Trudeau is because of his father is - well - retarded

I am sure there are some older ladies that might have voted that way but that is it.

That comment is the same comment made a 1000 times a day

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 1

Yeah, I can see them storming the beaches at Normandy....

On 2017-07-26 at 6:10 PM, 1trailmaker said:

we sure do have a different outlook up here, well most of us do

We welcome Cdns of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Join us! #DiversityIsOurStrength #ForcesJobs http://ow.ly/7IVI30dW2xY 

DFrwTmGXUAAj5VB.jpg

13 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yeah, I can see them storming the beaches at Normandy....

From what I've been told about the bad old days of the RCN, certain crewmembers were lost overboard...

Also, when are we going to stop hearing that 'diversity is our strength'? It's as if some people think Canada has a monopoly on a society made up of a mixture of cultures & backgrounds. 

It's become as bad as corporate buzzwords like 'paradigm shift' & 'synergies'. People hear it & their eyes glaze over.

Edited by revrnd

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-says-he-regrets-comments-about-senator-brazeau-in-rolling-stone/wcm/f1357573-51fc-4bce-b201-9b92714beb7d

I thought JT was a friend of Canada's indigenous people? Maybe he should've looked for some guy on a street corner in Timmins, Thunder Bay or Winterpeg if he was looking for a punching bag?

Edited by revrnd