Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/payette-vetting-trudeau-wednesday-1.4213743

She may be very good as an astronaut, but how versed is she in our political system? Then again Adrienne Clarkson & Michelle Jean were predecessors. Johnson came across as a statesman, Payette seems a bit school girlish in comparison. 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-payette-charge-1.4212817

Edited by revrnd

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what a shit show, going to the US network media :lmao: 

Message for USA: Trudeau is a very very bad man

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfel

NOT ONE CANADIAN should be okay with this

Not one American is OK with what Trudeau did.

Oddly it was the Liberals who fought hard against Nafta and vowed to get rid of it.  All's fair and the CONS will exploit it til the cows come home.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not one American is OK with what Trudeau did.

Oddly it was the Liberals who fought hard against Nafta and vowed to get rid of it.  All's fair and the CONS will exploit it til the cows come home.

first bold - no kidding?  I;m telling Mom.

no problem with the bold but yes problem with running to the shit show US...  Selling Canada out for political gain is not a good thing, its shameful

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no problem with the bold but yes problem with running to the shit show US...  Selling Canada out for political gain is not a good thing, its shameful

Give your thc laden head a fucking shake.  The only thing shameful here is how Trudeau handled this disastrous payout.  Preventing mrs Speer from accessing any of the settlement is a travesty in its own right, let alone, Trudeau voluntarily issuing the funds while the house is not in session.  I would call it damage control by the cons on behalf of all Canadians.  

4 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Give your thc laden head a fucking shake.  The only thing shameful here is how Trudeau handled this disastrous payout.  Preventing mrs Speer from accessing any of the settlement is a travesty in its own right, let alone, Trudeau voluntarily issuing the funds while the house is not in session.  I would call it damage control by the cons on behalf of all Canadians.  

going on American TV is helping in your eyes?  The problem was USA didn't go with the story so the Cons ran down there and said "I have a Canada bashing story" played once and forgotten.  Our media is reporting the story from day one, but not like The Cons wanted, so run to the shit show

-  I didn't hear the cons explaining their millions in payouts?  are you okay with that?  

Sorry dirtybeacher I don't support bashing Canada while abroad, this has zero positives.. and does not make the boo boo better

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When will politicians stop being politicians.  

Truthfully JT should have fought this one til the end, he ain't winning this one in the court of public opinion.

Paying Omar early to prevent the widow from stopping the payout shows how much of a piece of shit Trudeau really is.  You really thought the Americans were not gonna get wind of it from the widow?  Give your head a shake.

I was in the US last week, and they  (American's) are totally discussed by Trudeau's actions.

Justin Trudeau Ranked Most Influential Person In The World

Our Canadian hero!

301486_bcf0adff1c63f52330b09664b4c1627b2

For years now I have been telling my friends that I thought Barack Obama was the first Canadian President. I meant it as a compliment. So it’s only fitting that as Obama’s time in office winds down, another Canadian leader steps onto the world stage.

Though I live in New York, Canadians are Canadians wherever they live. It’s the way we look at the world, which to us seems perfectly reasonable and right.

In many ways Canada is no longer the country I grew up in, but when I hear Justin Trudeau talk, it sounds like my Canada again. Bold, clear as a bell and progressive.

In politics as in show business, there are three things you need to be successful: talent, discipline and luck. Trudeau clearly has the first two. I wish him luck.

I believe he will be a force for good.

TIMES.COM

You ONEWAYS should concentrate on the good economy, world wide acceptance.  Best shape we have been in on all levels for over a decade.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When will politicians stop being politicians.  

Truthfully JT should have fought this one til the end, he ain't winning this one in the court of public opinion.

Paying Omar early to prevent the widow from stopping the payout shows how much of a piece of shit Trudeau really is.  You really thought the Americans were not gonna get wind of it from the widow?  Give your head a shake.

I was in the US last week, and they  (American's) are totally discussed by Trudeau's actions.

Since when do you care what USA citizens think? 

Dude we know people are not happy with this, what have the cons done to fix it?   I will wait

What have the cons done to make it worse?  If  you have the time today I can answer

by the way our Lawyer bills is 6+ million so far fighting this, its over move on

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Justin Trudeau Ranked Most Influential Person In The World

Our Canadian hero!

301486_bcf0adff1c63f52330b09664b4c1627b2

For years now I have been telling my friends that I thought Barack Obama was the first Canadian President. I meant it as a compliment. So it’s only fitting that as Obama’s time in office winds down, another Canadian leader steps onto the world stage.

Though I live in New York, Canadians are Canadians wherever they live. It’s the way we look at the world, which to us seems perfectly reasonable and right.

In many ways Canada is no longer the country I grew up in, but when I hear Justin Trudeau talk, it sounds like my Canada again. Bold, clear as a bell and progressive.

In politics as in show business, there are three things you need to be successful: talent, discipline and luck. Trudeau clearly has the first two. I wish him luck.

I believe he will be a force for good.

TIMES.COM

You ONEWAYS should concentrate on the good economy, world wide acceptance.  Best shape we have been in on all levels for over a decade.

:lol:

That's priceless.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Since when do you care what USA citizens think? 

Dude we know people are not happy with this, what have the cons done to fix it?   I will wait

What have the cons done to make it worse?  If  you have the time today I can answer

by the way our Lawyer bills is 6+ million so far fighting this, its over move on

Sometimes you gotta fight for what you believe in even if it costs more.  The guy committed treason, there is no disputing that.  He likely threw the grenade that killed Speers, some could dispute that but the charges for murder and high treason are the same.

Laws are laws and they can change when appropriate if enough are pushing for them.  

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Sometimes you gotta fight for what you believe in even if it costs more.  The guy committed treason, there is no disputing that.  He likely threw the grenade that killed Speers, some could dispute that but the charges for murder and high treason are the same.

Laws are laws and they can change when appropriate if enough are pushing for them.  

look lets not get into what he did or didn't do, we really don't know do we?  I mean Jane Fonda was a commie to be locked up USA USA USA

You can not commit Treason unless we have declared to be at war - so yes everyone can dispute that...

I agree to try and fight it, it was done several times and we lost every time...  Some times you have to gather your losses and move on

Oh by chance did you see Fifth Estate last night?  It was on 3 of the people Harper paid out,  not so much on the payout but rather the torture they endured.  Knee jerk reaction to 9/11 very similar to the 50's where they just locked people up for no reason

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1006922307570

JT didn't have much to say when some dark subjects came up in Payette's past.

Don't think all Americans are clueless about Canadian issues. In the fall of '95 I was in the southern States. I had 3 people ask me (after seeing my Ontario plates) why Quebec would want to leave Canada. I said I I didn't know either.

Whoever wrote the Time piec must be delusional. I wonder what they thought of the appointment of a window washer as a cabinet minister? I guess in that person's Canada, if a job candidate 'checks off the right boxes' rather than has the merit & ability, they're a perfect fit for the job.

When I started my apprenticeship. 2 of the 10 apprentices were girls. On e of the girls quit before 6 months because she couldn't overcome the fear of working with machinery. I wonder if a qualified male lost a spot because of her hiring?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1006922307570

JT didn't have much to say when some dark subjects came up in Payette's past.

Don't think all Americans are clueless about Canadian issues. In the fall of '95 I was in the southern States. I had 3 people ask me (after seeing my Ontario plates) why Quebec would want to leave Canada. I said I I didn't know either.

Whoever wrote the Time piec must be delusional. I wonder what they thought of the appointment of a window washer as a cabinet minister? I guess in that person's Canada, if a job candidate 'checks off the right boxes' rather than has the merit & ability, they're a perfect fit for the job.

When I started my apprenticeship. 2 of the 10 apprentices were girls. On e of the girls quit before 6 months because she couldn't overcome the fear of working with machinery. I wonder if a qualified male lost a spot because of her hiring?

:lmao:

do you ever wonder if you got your apprenticeship while some more qualified women was denied? 

women belong in the kitchen and laundry room

The girl in question was told to apply for the apprenticeship. 

I'm pretty sure a more qualified girl could've taken the place of the 1 that quit, but probably out of the 600 applicants (for 60 jobs), they were the only 2 girls that applied.

I knew 2 girls in high school who took welding. Their fathers were tradesmen, so I imagine they wanted their daughters to have some idea of the trades. When I was in high school, trades work was looked down on & everyone was expected to go to university.

Edited by revrnd