Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am saying people drive a smoke every single day 7/365 and until last year no one gave a shit because it hasn't really cause one dam accident.  This is the last 40 years not some new thing we came up with. 

If they legalize it maybe people will talk about it like they do with booze today.  When you were young no problem drink all night and drive home, today kids for the most part don't drink and drive like you did.   This will be the same with POT in the future but not until people can talk about it.   I know hundreds that smoke but no one knows at their work place because its taboo...   Fucking stupid

Now we have these dummy's saying what about driving while impaired from POT,  its been happening for decades tax free......

The last 10 years of Federal ads "talk to your kids about drugs"  for fuck sakes a good percent of parent do drugs, what fucking hole did this thinking come from?

Booze is the worst drug in history hands down no argument can be made.......

There will never be a device to detect how high you are, its just not possible.  Test to see if you have consumed some YES

Tell me something Kris - if you have 3 beers in an hour do you feel unable to drive?

Ramblings on of the doped out Failmaker continue.

31 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Ramblings on of the doped out Failmaker continue.

if  you are one of the ones thinking POT will be new to Canada, you are really out of touch with reality

If you think people don't drive high on POT today and for the last 4 decades you are out of touch with reality

If you think Booze daily is okay, well you have a problem plain and simple

lets just leave it as you are out of touch with reality.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The last 10 years of Federal ads "talk to your kids about drugs"  for fuck sakes a good percent of parent do drugs, what fucking hole did this thinking come from?

Tell me something Kris - if you have 3 beers in an hour do you feel unable to drive?

And all that money spent telling us that smoking tobacco is bad for us too.

On the later, how am I to judge that? Maybe Odot can borrow a breathalizer for a weekend & we can do a FS 'I can drink & drive' test?

Also, I was around pot heads in high school on a regular basis. The way they fumbled around in class after lunch, there's no way I want to see them behind the wheel.

Isn't the pot nowadays supposed to have a higher THC content than in the past?

29 minutes ago, revrnd said:

And all that money spent telling us that smoking tobacco is bad for us too.

On the later, how am I to judge that? Maybe Odot can borrow a breathalizer for a weekend & we can do a FS 'I can drink & drive' test?

That would be fun, few drinks and Odot1 asks you to blow :lmao:

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Also, I was around pot heads in high school on a regular basis. The way they fumbled around in class after lunch, there's no way I want to see them behind the wheel.

Isn't the pot nowadays supposed to have a higher THC content than in the past?

I know people sober that I don't want driving lol.....  sadly we concentrate on the alcohol related accidents and not the 80% that are caused by sober driving.......

Now we see OPP on TV talking about alcohol or drug impaired driving,  this is new and never really has been spoken about before......  good?

if you have been drinking or whatever and someone rear ends you, you are going to jail even knowing the accident was caused by a sober person.

When you hear "an impaired driver" blah blah blah. do you ever wonder how or if this person was impaired ( to what you believe is impaired)?  I think the majority are over the limit but doubtful they are what I consider impaired.  

Driving tired is worse than drive with 5 beers in 2 hours, but one you may get a fine and the other you go to jail.

Now I hear some chanting you need to be 6 hours after your last joint to drive ---- fucked up without a doubt.

So many people do hands full of pills daily and drive, by the letter of the law they are IMPAIRED

Oh and pot today is good, but Hydroponic pot has been around since the 80's so I don't think its that much stronger today

Edited by 1trailmaker

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know people sober that I don't want driving lol.....  sadly we concentrate on the alcohol related accidents and not the 80% that are caused by sober driving.......

Now we see OPP on TV talking about alcohol or drug impaired driving,  this is new and never really has been spoken about before......  good?

if you have been drinking or whatever and someone rear ends you, you are going to jail even knowing the accident was caused by a sober person.

When you hear "an impaired driver" blah blah blah. do you ever wonder how or if this person was impaired ( to what you believe is impaired)?  I think the majority are over the limit but doubtful they are what I consider impaired.  

Driving tired is worse than drive with 5 beers in 2 hours, but one you may get a fine and the other you go to jail.

Now I hear some chanting you need to be 6 hours after your last joint to drive ---- fucked up without a doubt.

So many people do hands full of pills daily and drive, by the letter of the law they are IMPAIRED

Oh and pot today is good, but Hydroponic pot has been around since the 80's so I don't think its that much stronger today

Time for a WKRP re-enactment of impairment to reaction time.

Seriously, I know a few people who can't drive drive drive worth a shit sober and do much better after a few.:lol:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree NOTHING TO SEE

He took a trip to a friends place, nothing wrong with that.  He took a private copter to the island after getting off the RCAF craft....... should have asked before hand - big fucking deal.

Cons making this out to be come criminal act is funny,  funnier than them parading around USA bashing Canada payout of terrorboy

AC all the financial numbers are way up, what could you possibly complain about?  I mean its the only thing you care about is money

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree NOTHING TO SEE

He took a trip to a friends place, nothing wrong with that.  He took a private copter to the island after getting off the RCAF craft....... should have asked before hand - big fucking deal.

Cons making this out to be come criminal act is funny,  funnier than them parading around USA bashing Canada payout of terrorboy

AC all the financial numbers are way up, what could you possibly complain about?  I mean its the only thing you care about is money

Yah, worst performing stock market in the G8.

Nice vetting process from Trudope on the new AG.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, worst performing stock market in the G8.

Nice vetting process from Trudope on the new AG.:lol:

compare our market to our market under Harper - you know its dam good and has always under performs other markets = stop kidding yourself

sorry AC everything is going exactly the way you didn't want it too,  too bad eh!

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

compare our market to our market under Harper - you know its dam good and has always under performs other markets = stop kidding yourself

sorry AC everything is going exactly the way you didn't want it too,  too bad eh!

The markets affect me personally as I have lots of skin in the game, I doubt you can say the same. 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The markets affect me personally as I have lots of skin in the game, I doubt you can say the same. 

Then enjoy the ride and stop complaining about things........

Don't worry the Cons will be in charge again and markets and economy will dive like it has over the past 100 years :lmao:

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Then enjoy the ride and stop complaining about things........

Don't worry the Cons will be in charge again and markets and economy will dive like it has over the past 100 years :lmao:

Stop boasting about things you don't understand.

• Like 1

got to say this is funny

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago

The Republicans never discuss how good their healthcare bill is, & it will get even better at lunchtime.The Dems scream death as OCare dies!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 18

As I have always said, let ObamaCare fail and then come together and do a great healthcare plan. Stay tuned!

Republicans should just REPEAL failing ObamaCare now & work on a new Healthcare Plan that will start from a clean slate. Dems will join in!

just 4 days ago this was on donny's mind

HillaryClinton can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?

Donny's the best

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

Looks like a lost puppy. Poor boy.... none of the others want to talk to him or get their picture taken with him... his celebrity status wearing thin as they realize he hasn't any substance?

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

Awesome

The President of the US interrupts his conversation and points out Trudeau, then talks to him and Trudeau sits down when he walks away.  What a great video.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Awesome

The President of the US interrupts his conversation and points out Trudeau, then talks to him and Trudeau sits down when he walks away.  What a great video.

:lol:

Yes....clearly Trump was in "awe" of your clown Prince. :lol:

Stay here to defend.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes....clearly Trump was in "awe" of your clown Prince. :lol:

Stay here to defend.

:bc:

Trump says of Trudeau: 'Justin is doing a spectacular job'

PAUL WALDIE

Hamburg - The Globe and Mail (includes correction)

Originally published Saturday, Jul. 08, 2017 7:16AM EDT

Last updated Monday, Jul. 10, 2017 9:37AM EDT

DEUV113-Germany+G20+Trump.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talk ahead of panel discussion titled 'Launch Event Women's Entrepreneur Finance Initiative' on the second day of the G20 summit on July 8, 2017 in Hamburg, Germany. Leaders of the G20 group of nations are meeting for the July 7-8 summit. Topics high on the agenda for the summit include climate policy and development programs for African economies (/Globe and Mail Update)

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has won a rousing endorsement at the Group of 20 summit from an unlikely source: Donald Trump.

The U.S. President heaped praise on Mr. Trudeau during an event marking the establishment of a $200-million fund managed by the World Bank to help female entrepreneurs. Mr. Trudeau announced on Saturday that Canada is contributing $20-million to the program.

“We have a great neighbour in Canada and Justin is doing a spectacular job in Canada,” Mr. Trump said as he began his remarks. “Everybody loves him and they love him for a reason. So congratulations on the job you are doing.”

Opinion: Trump, Trudeau and the patriarchy

Mr. Trudeau has enjoyed celebrity status at the G20. He’s been profiled in two German newspapers, won cheers at a rock concert that opened the G20 and received a string of compliments from assorted leaders.

“For the Canadians, you are all so lucky to have this man as prime minister. He has brought an incredible breath of fresh air, directness, commitment to the issues,” gushed World Bank President Jim Yong Kim. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised Mr. Trudeau’s interventions during a discussion on terrorism saying, “I’d also like to express my happiness in your interventions in the sessions we just had. The wavelength was the same, yours and mine.”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel also offered some praise, telling other leaders during one session to consult Mr. Trudeau if they needed help figuring out how to use their headsets and microphones. “Just ask Justin, Justin can show you,” Ms. Merkel told the leaders.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/trudeau-enjoys-warm-reception-including-from-trump-at-g20-in-hamburg/article35623480/%3fservice=amp