Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  go Trump go - you sure do give credit out to the WACKOS freely but zero for our own government

Tsx compared to what? yesterday or 2 years ago?

Fail, most of the co's I interact with are saying the same thing.  Canadian investment is pretty sad and we are actually worried about Trump and his protectionist views, but your hero Trufag won't change any of that.

As for the TSX do you actually have any skin in the game to warrant a discussion.

Canada’s GDP grew at a 3.7-per-cent pace in the first three months of 2017, more than tripling the U.S.’s 1.2-per-cent pace, StatsCan reported on Wednesday.

"Wasn't it America that was supposed to be made great again? And yet boring old Canada was a first quarter pace of growth that more than tripled what was seen for the U.S. ," commented TD Bank senior economist Brian DePratto.

-Advertisement-

DePratto noted that, with this quarter's results, Canada has seen the fastest pace of economic expansion since 2010, when the country was recovering from the global financial crisis.

Household spending was one of the largest contributors to growth this quarter, increasing at a 4.3-per-cent pace. Auto sales were particularly strong.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, most of the co's I interact with are saying the same thing.  Canadian investment is pretty sad and we are actually worried about Trump and his protectionist views, but your hero Trufag won't change any of that.

As for the TSX do you actually have any skin in the game to warrant a discussion.

You need a marker to compare too, choose one that suits your agenda

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You need a marker to compare too, choose one that suits your agenda

No Fail I don't. I work with companies offering high end Canadian services all the time and we have seen a change in the past 9 months.  The Trump factor has us worried but it is also a marker, they are spending money.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada’s GDP grew at a 3.7-per-cent pace in the first three months of 2017, more than tripling the U.S.’s 1.2-per-cent pace, StatsCan reported on Wednesday.

"Wasn't it America that was supposed to be made great again? And yet boring old Canada was a first quarter pace of growth that more than tripled what was seen for the U.S. ," commented TD Bank senior economist Brian DePratto.

-Advertisement-

DePratto noted that, with this quarter's results, Canada has seen the fastest pace of economic expansion since 2010, when the country was recovering from the global financial crisis.

Household spending was one of the largest contributors to growth this quarter, increasing at a 4.3-per-cent pace. Auto sales were particularly strong.

And how did our debt to GDP ratio fare?

A weak dollar sure helped exports.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the halfway point and JT has passed only half the bills the previous government had by the same time.  

The only bills I've heard passed are to do with gender BS.:lol:

Great job.

Trudope has probably set a few records.

• The number of selfies he's taken
  • The amount of money he's thrown away to 3rd world countries (all in the name of global warming)
  • The number of um's and ah's he has uttered
  • The number of incompetents he's put in cabinet on an arbitrary 50% gender criteria - whatever happened to the best person for the job
  • The number of idiotic statements he has made - we will grow the economy from the heart - but then again he follows the libturd trend set by Chretien. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.
  • The number of vacations he has taken
  • and more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boered said:

it is closer to five billion.

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2017/03/20/globalism-trudeau-canada-spends-10-billion-foreign-aid/

Bottom line is that is the people that need the money aren't getting it.  Take Haiti for example- Canada has given them a billion. Theyve  received way more than that from other nations, and the country is still fucked.  

14 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2017/03/20/globalism-trudeau-canada-spends-10-billion-foreign-aid/

Bottom line is that is the people that need the money aren't getting it.  Take Haiti for example- Canada has given them a billion. Theyve  received way more than that from other nations, and the country is still fucked.  

This type of spending is feel good money, nothing more. We cannot make any difference in the world, and would be better served, as would humanity, if we cleaned up our own house.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 8:51 PM, dirtybeacher said:

Take Haiti for example- Canada has given them a billion. Theyve  received way more than that from other nations, and the country is still fucked.  

And it will still be when most of us are dead. Throwing good money after bad. Imagine if that money was PROPERLY spent in FNs across Canada?

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/security-terrorism-legislation-1.4168780

Maybe the Liberals should start a Royal Commision to find out if Canada is threatened by ISIS.

Why, little pet already knows we are not, after all, he told them he respects them and understands. That works dontcha know....

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 8:51 PM, dirtybeacher said:

The Clintons stole most of the money.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Why, little pet already knows we are not, after all, he told them he respects them and understands. That works dontcha know....

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/06/flint_bishop_airport_slasher_i.html

Airport slasher has also been described as a Canadian resident.

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

And it will still be when most of us are dead. Throwing good money after bad. Imagine if that money was PROPERLY spent in FNs across Canada?

There is only one way to fix the first nations problem. Buy them out individually. The leaders steal every dime the government gives them, and the people live like animals while the chief and his buddies get fat. That is the main reason no solutions will ever come about, the leadership sees the cash cow disappearing if the problems are solved.

Just now, Boered said:

It does not matter where you are born, if you attend a mosque you are a cancer on our society.

The incident @ the Crappy Tire in Toronto disappeared pretty fast.

I wonder if someone named John Smith, Pierre Cartier or Ali Muhammad went on a stabbing rampage yelling Allah Akbar @ Dundas Square or the Byward Market, how it would be characterized?

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

The incident @ the Crappy Tire in Toronto disappeared pretty fast.

I wonder if someone named John Smith, Pierre Cartier or Ali Muhammad went on a stabbing rampage yelling Allah Akbar @ Dundas Square or the Byward Market, how it would be characterized?

Trudeau has told the media there will be no more reporting of negative stories on the Syrians. A women was throwing bricks at children in Hamilton, no media coverage, no charges even with many witnesses, and the police accused the women that called them of being a racist. I can tell you this, I am very thankful I live in a white paradise. No crime, no immigrants  from the third world, coincidence, I think not.

On June 16, 2017 at 10:20 AM, 02sled said:

Trudope has probably set a few records.

• The number of selfies he's taken
  • The amount of money he's thrown away to 3rd world countries (all in the name of global warming)
  • The number of um's and ah's he has uttered
  • The number of incompetents he's put in cabinet on an arbitrary 50% gender criteria - whatever happened to the best person for the job
  • The number of idiotic statements he has made - we will grow the economy from the heart - but then again he follows the libturd trend set by Chretien. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.
  • The number of vacations he has taken
  • and more.

All :true:

Did Paul Martin book the acts for the Canada 150 celebration Ottawa? How else can you explain Bono & The Edge being there? The panelists on the CBC's Sunday Scrum weren't impressed w/ them being there either.

Other than sucking up to the Liberals in the past for money, what has Bono ever done for Canada?

I hadn't heard of this incident, Google : 'syrian man beats wife with hockey stick' The story seems to have escaped the MSM. Imagine if it was Joe Sixpack an unemployed auto worker in Windsor as the accused? Or a woman wanting service from someone that spoke English. The media would be all over the story.

I guess violent and/or 'ignorant' refugees don't fit the narrative.

Edited by revrnd

On Wed Jun 21 2017 at 6:34 PM, Boered said:

Trudeau has told the media there will be no more reporting of negative stories on the Syrians. A women was throwing bricks at children in Hamilton, no media coverage, no charges even with many witnesses, and the police accused the women that called them of being a racist. I can tell you this, I am very thankful I live in a white paradise. No crime, no immigrants  from the third world, coincidence, I think not.

The luxury of living in the country. No bus route, no problems and people greet each other. 

• Like 1