Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Regardless of any political affiliations the Liberal government makes me want to vomit.

Complete lack of morals, transparency, accountability, fiscal responsibility and long term plan.

We need to vote these bastards out before our children need to leave our country due to crushing debt.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Regardless of any political affiliations the Liberal government makes me want to vomit.

Complete lack of morals, transparency, accountability, fiscal responsibility and long term plan.

We need to vote these bastards out before our children need to leave our country due to crushing debt.

we have been stacking debt for the last 11 years, how come today its an issue?   Harper added 160b to it without a blink.from you.  Now a 30b addition is a concern,

Are you concerned with economic numbers? or if a PM took a vacation?

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we have been stacking debt for the last 11 years, how come today its an issue?   Harper added 160b to it without a blink.from you.  Now a 30b addition is a concern,

Are you concerned with economic numbers? or if a PM took a vacation?

take your partisan idiocy and go away.

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

take your partisan idiocy and go away.

how is asking what you are concerned with being partisan?

Partisan means you will vote oneway regardless,  seems that is you to a tee :dunno:

for me a good economy is a good thing.

Okay so economically best in years and near triple from Trudeau's election date, we agree. 

You don't like a vacation he took :dunno:

Vote Kellie since O'leary is gone, and if not kellie then anyone that wins

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Partisan means you will vote oneway regardless,  seems that is you to a tee :dunno:

Okay so economically best in years and near triple from Trudeau's election date, we agree. 

I would voter for a pet rock before I ever voted for little pet.

• Like 2

Where are Marc Lalonde, Jean Marchand, Jean Luc Pepin when you need them? Watching the news of the day reminds me of those clowns on the news during the 70s.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So your life is sunny today and was doom and gloom yesterday.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So your life is sunny today and was doom and gloom yesterday.

In Failmakers views its a beautiful world.

Government employee coming into an election year!

The Federal Liberal government is giving money and will prop up provincial buddy Wynne.

the Provincial Liberals buy public worker votes.  Fail knows money coming his way.

So of course he only sees good Liberals!

We didn't see this coming did we?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/missing-and-murdered-womens-inquiry-head-says-there-is-hope-for-the-commission-amid-delays/article35068891/

The expectations of the families has been set awfully high. From what I've read, seen, some of them think they'll find out what happened to their family member. If the inquiry was to look into each and every case file, it would never come to a final report.

Wouldn't the apology appear more sincere if the PM didn't have to ask the RC church for it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-apologize-residential-schools-1.4124212

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

We didn't see this coming did we?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/missing-and-murdered-womens-inquiry-head-says-there-is-hope-for-the-commission-amid-delays/article35068891/

The expectations of the families has been set awfully high. From what I've read, seen, some of them think they'll find out what happened to their family member. If the inquiry was to look into each and every case file, it would never come to a final report.

Wouldn't the apology appear more sincere if the PM didn't have to ask the RC church for it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-apologize-residential-schools-1.4124212

I have the answers they seek. These women are missing and or murdered because they were addicted to drugs and working as prostitutes. The reason why, family breakdown and drug and alcohol abuse in the home they grew up in on reserve. Clean up your shit as parents and perhaps your children will have a better shot at life. They can mail me a cheque and close the inquiry.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

I have the answers they seek. These women are missing and or murdered because they were addicted to drugs and working as prostitutes. The reason why, family breakdown and drug and alcohol abuse in the home they grew up in on reserve. Clean up your shit as parents and perhaps your children will have a better shot at life. They can mail me a cheque and close the inquiry.

The truth hurts doesn't it? They've tried to blame whitey for their ills, but what about the cases in isolated reserves where 'whitey' would stick out like a sore thumb. And then you have cases like this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-charged-after-winnipeg-girl-left-for-dead-in-vicious-attack-police-to-take-closer-look-at-suspects-in-death-of-tina-fontaine

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

The truth hurts doesn't it? They've tried to blame whitey for their ills, but what about the cases in isolated reserves where 'whitey' would stick out like a sore thumb. And then you have cases like this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-charged-after-winnipeg-girl-left-for-dead-in-vicious-attack-police-to-take-closer-look-at-suspects-in-death-of-tina-fontaine

natives are given every advantage a wealthy Canadian kid has....free post secondary education. All you have to do is want it...but no, wait for the cheque in the mail instead and live in a shithole isolated from reality. The reserve system and Indian act has to end, it is the only way they will ever become prosperous. The problem is, the leadership does not want the poverty to end, they are getting rich off the misery of their own people.

On 2017-05-20 at 8:51 AM, Sksman said:

In Failmakers views its a beautiful world.

Government employee coming into an election year!

The Federal Liberal government is giving money and will prop up provincial buddy Wynne.

the Provincial Liberals buy public worker votes.  Fail knows money coming his way.

So of course he only sees good Liberals!

I assume you don't have any news or media in your area or you would know more about this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/lethbridge-threat-sophie-gregoire-trudeau-1.4128519

This isn't the first time police have made an arrest based on online threats against the Trudeau family.

In February, 41-year-old Christopher Hayes of Grayson, Sask., was found guilty of uttering threats for two posts referring to the prime minister.

Did the suspect say that Sophie carried JT's balls in her purse?

I guess we'd better be careful what we say here about the 'First Family'.

23 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/lethbridge-threat-sophie-gregoire-trudeau-1.4128519

Did the suspect say that Sophie carried JT's balls in her purse?

I guess we'd better be careful what we say here about the 'First Family'.

He was just another person blaming the government for his job loss.  Not sure how even harper is responsible for the low oil prices.  Typical loser

In a Facebook post on March 6, 2016, Hayes wrote: "Imma buot to go shoot this mother fucker dead."

"And if the Canadian liberal voters won't stand up for all fn Canadians and demand better conduct by the Trudeau government I'll cut off the head if the snake myself and go down in the history books as the man who saves Canada,"

On July 8, 2016, Hayes posted: "Am I going to kill JT? Nope. Physically harm the guy? Nope. I do think however he should be shot dead.... and I would personally thank the person who did kill him."

The guy was approached by the RCMP after the first post and let him go with a misunderstanding,  then the idiot does it again,

I suggest you shouldn't  threaten anyone with death, specially  in writing......  He will be released with conditions

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Justin will be right on it.

Never knew you can accept money from foreign people.....  The entire election process should be changed so an actually average person can run.

Canadians can only donate $1,550 to political parties and candidates. Union and corporate donations have been banned completely, and yet in the Senate hearing, Commissioner Cote said that as long as foreign money is donated to a third party six months prior to the election writ being dropped, the amount that can be donated is endless.

Frum made the following observation during the April 13 senate hearing:  “I could take a cheque for $10 million from Saudi Arabia, from Iran, from China — I could take any amount of money from a foreign contributor so long as I, a Canadian citizen, am receiving it?”

Cote said as long as funds are received six months before an election “the third party is free to use that money.”

This has been happening forever according to the read

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Never knew you can accept money from foreign people.....  The entire election process should be changed so an actually average person can run.

Canadians can only donate $1,550 to political parties and candidates. Union and corporate donations have been banned completely, and yet in the Senate hearing, Commissioner Cote said that as long as foreign money is donated to a third party six months prior to the election writ being dropped, the amount that can be donated is endless.

Frum made the following observation during the April 13 senate hearing:  “I could take a cheque for $10 million from Saudi Arabia, from Iran, from China — I could take any amount of money from a foreign contributor so long as I, a Canadian citizen, am receiving it?”

Cote said as long as funds are received six months before an election “the third party is free to use that money.”

The party chooses who runs under their banner....and you best be sucking party dick to get that honour. Run as an indy, how many of those win.....So, what you have is a system designed to allow the party to dictate and no local representation at all.

13 hours ago, Boered said:

The party chooses who runs under their banner....and you best be sucking party dick to get that honour. Run as an indy, how many of those win.....So, what you have is a system designed to allow the party to dictate and no local representation at all.

that's true

On 2017-05-24 at 10:58 AM, 1trailmaker said:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3479504/trudeau-cabinet-shuffle-again/

I wonder if any of the dough heads will actually get shuffled out of the Cabinet? If the current members are the 'best of the caucus', he hasn't got much in reserve. Plus he has to keep it gender neutral. Any female MPs in the backbenches that could replace Monsef, McKenna, Philpot, Chagger or Wilson-Raybould? The latter is  probably safe as she's of FN descent, so removing her would be 'horrible' to many people.