Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you guys having fun showing your lack of Canadian knowledge? 

When Stephen Harper stood alongside Barack Obama on Friday for a rare joint press conference on Friday, he made a few pleasantries in English – then immediately launched into a long monologue in French.

In Canada, bilingual government announcements are routine. But the consequences of starting off in a language his hosts could not understand was dramatic: American news networks immediately hit mute, cutting to random talking heads back in their studios discussing Egypt in English as Harper silently pontificated — relegated to a half-size image in split screen.

YOUR HERO DID IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY ANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT. 

keep it up, your lack of knowledge is impressive -  clearly O'leary has the vote here even without one single policy known - impressive

Don't care about French.  Still trying to figure out what positives Truedope has made. 

• Like 1

Apparently the attendees were falling over themselves in their praise for the Shiny Pony.

I wonder when he'll be invited to a Mensa convention?

http://www.khou.com/news/canadas-pm-trudeau-makes-appearance-in-houston-for-ceraweek/421336515

HOUSTON - Several big names are in town for CERAWeek including Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Trudeau was the keynote speaker at the annual oil and gas conference Thursday evening.

He spoke about the strong connection between Texas and Canadian economies.

"Texas exports to Canada worth nearly $20 billion dollars, imports from Canada: $15 billion. That translates into thousands of good Texan jobs, my friends. By our reckoning, 460,000 jobs."     

Trudeau was also given an award Thursday evening for his push to balance energy production with environmental protection.

He considers Texans his friends, where's LBJ when you need him? Seeing how he treated Pearson, he might want to change his tune.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau says it's none of his business a senator had sex with an underage teen.  Great leader. 

He probably thinking about it too!

And dont expect deep thought on any topic by Justin.  If he stops to ponder or think for an answer he was probably distracted by a blowing leaf, ice cream truck, or street sweeper going by.  Kinda like my male dog. Not very smart, easily distracted and never follows same path for long.

• Like 1

Straight forward question that could be answered with a Yes or a No and if a Yes a number. Instead what do you get... a bunch of meaningless babble and Trudope nodding his head as he looks disinterested while reading some piece of paper.

God help us because that would be our only way out of this current mess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

I saw a short news clip of him speaking. He had 19 uhs in the brief shot

Sounds like a drinking game. Reminds me of a high school teacher that repeatedly said 'indeed'.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau says it's none of his business a senator had sex with an underage teen.  Great leader. 

So all of a sudden one of Stephen Harpers Conservatives having sex is an issue for Trudeau, after Harper did nothing under his watch? typical

You do know the consent age is 16 in Canada? although unethical for this Conservative Senator to have done so it isn't illegal. 

What exactly should Trudeau do that Harper didn't? 

Back when you were defending Rob Ford crack smoking as his Personal life and has no barring on his work life, what has changed?

19 hours ago, revrnd said:

Apparently the attendees were falling over themselves in their praise for the Shiny Pony.

I wonder when he'll be invited to a Mensa convention?

http://www.khou.com/news/canadas-pm-trudeau-makes-appearance-in-houston-for-ceraweek/421336515

He considers Texans his friends, where's LBJ when you need him? Seeing how he treated Pearson, he might want to change his tune.

Everywhere JT goes he gets praise, something we haven't seen from our leader in a very long time, this  is considered bad in the land of ONEWAY.

21 hours ago, revrnd said:

Thinking I'd support O'Leary is laughable. Mind you if he was running the show, our wages might be competitive w/ those in Mexico.

What choice will you  have once he is elected at Conservative leader?  vote ndp?  no you will vote for O'leary or anyone that is conservative period.  Who are you kidding that your vote is thought out.

Go O'leary

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Straight forward question that could be answered with a Yes or a No and if a Yes a number. Instead what do you get... a bunch of meaningless babble and Trudope nodding his head as he looks disinterested while reading some piece of paper.

God help us because that would be our only way out of this current mess.

I guess you are very new to Politics, since when has any politician answered a question outright..........

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you are very new to Politics, since when has any politician answered a question outright..........

No... I didn't expect a straight forward answer. I just said it could be answered that way but she didn't even come close to touching on the question in her dribble.  Everything but.

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So all of a sudden one of Stephen Harpers Conservatives having sex is an issue for Trudeau, after Harper did nothing under his watch? typical

You do know the consent age is 16 in Canada? although unethical for this Conservative Senator to have done so it isn't illegal. 

What exactly should Trudeau do that Harper didn't? 

Back when you were defending Rob Ford crack smoking as his Personal life and has no barring on his work life, what has changed?

Yes I know the age of consent is 16, but she was still a minor.   Just like a teacher or others with positions of authority over minors he should have been fired once the investigation was completed.  Harper asked him to step aside until it was investigated, that was all he really could have done.  JT says it's none of my business once the results are in, weak.

Robby has nothing to do with this.

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Everywhere JT goes he gets praise, something we haven't seen from our leader in a very long time, this  is considered bad in the land of ONEWAY.

Praise him for what? He prattles on w/ his utopian view of the world. If Canada is nice, people will be nice to us. To anyone w/ half a brain, he comes across as a spineless dolt.

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not everywhere, but if someone was giving me a pile of money in the guise of saving the planet so I could try to convince Apu to find an alternate method of heating his one room hut I as the recipient I would praise him as well. As the person whose pocket he's taking that money out there's no way he'll get praise for giving my money to Apu who will continue to heat his hut the same as he always did.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Les Nessman got it.

Les came closer to answering the question than Trudope has ever come to answering any question directed at him. That show was great by the way.

• Like 1