Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

This couldn't have possibly happened. It's all made up. After all.... the Syrian refugees were all very carefully screened and vetted before coming into Canada. So now that the pervert is here you want to bet he becomes our problem rather than being shipped back to Syria.

• Like 1

The CBC is past its due date. I can't stand that my tax dollars are used to promote left wing propaganda on such a regular basis. Neglecting to mention that a newly arrived criminal refugee has six children does not give a full picture of what the police are dealing with. Slanted. The facts without all the facts.  

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

This couldn't have possibly happened. It's all made up. After all.... the Syrian refugees were all very carefully screened and vetted before coming into Canada. So now that the pervert is here you want to bet he becomes our problem rather than being shipped back to Syria.

Did Trudeau take a selfie with him?  Seems like his cup of tea.  Of course he will be our problem, a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian and as long as they vote Liberal, its all good.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure Richard's little swimmers reached 'Land Ho' first, but that was all they could bear.

Emphasis on "ho". With a mother like her, we can't expect much from her son as PM.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

I wonder how many years it will be before we here stories similar to this:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all

And then we have this BS:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/taxis-refuse-blind-woman-accompanied-by-guide-dog/article699194/

Several Fort McMurray taxi companies said certain drivers will not carry dogs as passengers.

"We can't make the drivers do it," said Ron MacNeill, owner of Sun Taxi, who added some employees cite allergies or religious convictions as reasons for denying service

You're in Canada, get used to it or go back to where you came from.

My family is pretty much non-committal when it comes to religion of any sort. On my father's side, some of my grandmother's family was pissed when she (a Catholic) married my grandfather who was Anglican. After their marriage, they had nothing to do with my grandparents. On my mother's side, one of the "holier than thou" women of the United church confronted my grandmother about not regularly attended Sunday service & questioned her faith. My grandmother never went to church after that.

In '07, my mother recounted a conversation w/ the logger they hired to salvage log after the big tornado that hit central Ontario. Another logger (well known bible thumper) had done the same on the Crown & had left the access road in a mess. Our logger went after the clown via the MNR to recover his costs to no avail. Something was said about so much for being a good person. Mother said, "You've got to watch out for those that sit in the front row." The logger who was from the Maynooth area, chuckled & said, "I've heard my parents say that".

Edited by revrnd

15 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

The CBC is past its due date. I can't stand that my tax dollars are used to promote left wing propaganda on such a regular basis. Neglecting to mention that a newly arrived criminal refugee has six children does not give a full picture of what the police are dealing with. Slanted. The facts without all the facts.  

CTV's Craig Oliver is past his due date. What a Liberal bag licker! LeDrew tried to say negative thing about the Shiny Pony & Owlhead would say, but but but. The Shiny Pony can do no wrong in his opinion.

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

February 13th TrueJet and Trump powwow :)

Meeting of the minds? 

LeDrew: "The PM & Trump are poles apart on everything, that would go well"

Oliver, "Well his father didn't agree with Reagan and Nixon..."

And we all know what Tricky Dick thought of PET LOL

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Stupid little fukker will probably buy the Yukon and North West Territory back

QuebecAirlines.jpg

He'd rather buy Alberta for the oil or Ontario for the fresh water. Absolutely no interest in Quebec. Their language demands would be too contentious.

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, 2strokemerc said:

I thought he ran Bombi aerospace.

It's not him. I met the guy who is the President of Bombardier Aerospace at their Mirabel facility. He's got one heck of a nice office and adjoining conference room.

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder if any of this will be on the nightly news in the US? Some talking head this morning said most of the chatter in DC is about Netanyahu's upcoming visit.

I'm sure the source was the CBC co released with The Fiberal Star.

I just saw a clip of the Shiny Pony ah ah ah ahing his way thru an answer. What a piss poor excuse for public speaker. I hated public speaking as a kid in school, but I don't think I was as bad as him.

I wonder what the US politicians think of him? This isn't a crowd of star struck Libtards.

Anyone that doesn't find his speaking annoying has to be a moron themselves.