Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

This Swami actually did not feel too bad about the job losses. He said Canada is in the market for "smart jobs" wtf is that. Explain that to all the Workers who just lost their income ( a good income at that ) to a Mexican. It is also an insult to those still employed there as well. 

He's a Swami? Cripes I thought he was a truck driver!

If you don't want to be pissed off during a trip to the Northern Corridor, don't fill up @ the Flying J in Kap'.

The Shiny Pony just could not help himself. You know trump has seen that tweet already. Way to poke that bear you twit. I knew the two would never see eye to eye , but his is so petty to tweet something like that. We will all pay somehow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pt3189 said:

The Shiny Pony just could not help himself. You know trump has seen that tweet already. Way to poke that bear you twit. I knew the two would never see eye to eye , but his is so petty to tweet something like that. We will all pay somehow. 

Their philosophies are so diametrically opposed, the Libtards of Canada will say that it's up to them (and them alone) to save the world from the nastiness of Trump & the US.

4 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

TBH we have been asked to quote jobs in Mexico from American companies and they are a bit worried about Trump's position.  We have about 3 active jobs already, one directly with a Mexican Corp and two with American Co doing business in Mexico.  Only one Co is exporting to the American market.  There is a new one added and Trump's stance is making them a bit worried

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

To quote the PM in response to Trump's executive order stopping refugees from Muslim countries, "Diversity is our strength". I wish someone would explain that "throwaway soundbite". How is having 30 or 40 thousand people entering the country with limited skills and no knowledge of either official language a strength? 

In the early 20th century lots of immigrants came from eastern Europe and settled across the land as the country was expanding. Ukrainians farmed on the Prairies and worked in the factories of Ontario. Now we get Somalians, Syrians and African migrants from Libya coming to Canada and going straight to the cities.

W/ a shitty economy, what do these people add other than they breed like...

SW Ontario has had numerous plant closures and you want to throw these people in the mix? God Allah, Mohammed, Vishnu, Budha help us. Oh wait, that'll probably offend 1 of these "new Canadians". 

Fixed it for you. I think I covered them except for those that are Wickans and Satanism.

• Like 1

On January 25, 2017 at 10:48 PM, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/trudeau-jeered-at-calgary-town-hall-1.3951303

Props to the chap that called him on saying one thing in Ottawa & another thing out west.

"You're either a liar or or confused"

Or both and then Truedope gave a meaningless politician response. A lot of words that said nothing 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, muskoka man said:

people living in cardboard boxes in Ontario and he is letting more people in , nice one JT

So citizens live in cardboard boxes and refugees get full accommodation, clothing,food, medical and dental. Almost forgot they get the winter coat and PM hug on arrival. What is wrong with that picture 

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

So citizens live in cardboard boxes and refugees get full accommodation, clothing,food, medical and dental. Almost forgot they get the winter coat and PM hug on arrival. What is wrong with that picture 

"But he's such a charitable & wonderful person!"

And the saps lap it up because the CBC says so.

Did his "tour" make a stop in London? I wonder what platitudes he'd have for someone facing a layoff in this economic climate?

I think his rocky ride is only going to get worse from now until the election.

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

they get a passport too

14 hours ago, muskoka man said:

they get a passport too

Probably easier for fresh off boat no document Syrian to get passport then my 14 year old daughter.

2 trips to passport office and now will have 2 trips to court house for divorce documents.  Then back to passport office after i finally get documents.   Court clerk says these you are ordering are pretty much same as what you have.   

Funny i gave them same documents 5 years ago to get original passports.  Now they need more.  

Waste of time and energy by useless government workers.  3 mornings off work so far for me.  Leave early 2 times for court house trips.

5 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Probably easier for fresh off boat no document Syrian to get passport then my 14 year old daughter.

2 trips to passport office and now will have 2 trips to court house for divorce documents.  Then back to passport office after i finally get documents.   Court clerk says these you are ordering are pretty much same as what you have.   

Funny i gave them same documents 5 years ago to get original passports.  Now they need more.  

Waste of time and energy by useless government workers.  3 mornings off work so far for me.  Leave early 2 times for court house trips.

Meanwhile in Nova Scotia an Italian immigrant who paid his own way here and is self sufficient challenged Truedope as to why it is so hard for him to get citizenship and a passport while a refugee is just handed one when they can't even speak English or French.

• Like 2

What did "Lil Potato" say? Or was it the usual talking in circles that he's got down pat?

As an act of compassion, the dumbass will probably throw the border open to these "refugees" seeing as Trump is closing the door.

The feds had problems finding accommodations for the 40,000 they took from Syria/Turkey/Jordan. Where are they going to put these people.

I saw on the news that the Lido Motel on Kingston Rd had a fire in 1 of the units. I guess a couple of families are homeless now. That'll teach them to try to BBQ a goat indoors.

Edited by revrnd

Basically what Trump wants is extreme vetting of individuals wanting to get into the US. To do everything possible to screen out those who have ties to terrorist organizations or will be a burden on the system rather than contribute to the success of the country. Essentially Truedope is saying if you don't qualify to get into the US, because there are indications you have ties to terrorist organizations, you have nothing in the way of skills to contribute to society or similar.... no problem, come to Canada. Bring your 6 kids and we will take care of you financially for the rest of your life. We don't care that you think we are all infidels, that women are considered property or any of those principals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I hear the construction trades are short tile setters & plumber/electricians.

So let's bring in people with those skills who can speak either English or French and contribute to society rather than the goat herder with 6 kids who can't speak either 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

So let's bring in people with those skills who can speak either English or French and contribute to society rather than the goat herder with 6 kids who can't speak either 

I should've added a "sarcasm off" note to that post. The media was talking to 2 different families (1 in Ontario, the other in Alberta) & the bread winner in both was a tile setter. I don't think I've ever met 1 in my life & here are 2. I don't think I've ever heard of guys w/ tickets in both of those trades. Usually 1 or the other.

I love how Trudeau IMMEDIATELY characterizes the Quebec City murders as a "terrorist attack".

Yet, lefties like him and Obama, whenever the shooter is Muslim, always say "let's not rush to judgement....."

We really are second class citizens.....

It was a lone wolf outsider geek university student who snapped from the constant bombardment of libtardism . Shiny Pony on his way to Quebec City for group hug photo op as I type this.