Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT 'How else was I supposed to get to the island?'

How about, that's the point, you weren't.

What a champion for the middle class, but we will slide from our present #1 position in the world to out of the top five.

But isn't it one of the perks of the job? To be able to tour around the world with my family at the expense of others?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No and why wasn't this an issue before with previous PM's?

Likely because they had the maturity and sense to take the job seriously rather than Truedope that sees this as a well paid opportunity to have a lot of fun. How many days has he actually been in Ottawa.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No and why wasn't this an issue before with previous PM's?

Did he say during the election that things were going to be done differently? We all know they lie thru their teeth, but @ least try to show some humilty!

You'd think he was Robert Plant in the early 70s jet setting around. He'd probably find a better looking groupie than Sophie.

Note to Princess Sophie, if you're going to wear outfits slit down to your navel, get a boob job! (picture Kiera Knightly)

Caught the twit on the news tonight. Had the sleeves rolled up and the tie was loose and off to one side. I think the little fucker is losing it on this tour thing. Makes me long for the days of Harper and his sweater vests. That was a hard ass Prime Minister wardrobe. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau won't answer a simple question,  like have you been on vacation with his Royalty before.   

Cripes when the US president goes to whereever, for vacation, it's front and centre on the news. This dick sneaks off in the night.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Caught the twit on the news tonight. Had the sleeves rolled up and the tie was loose and off to one side. I think the little fucker is losing it on this tour thing. Makes me long for the days of Harper and his sweater vests. That was a hard ass Prime Minister wardrobe. 

Why does he think that the sleeves up & tie off make him 1 of the people? Most blue collar workers (skilled & non-skilled) have no use for whiteshirts. Imagine changing a wheel set out from under a boxcar in the middle of a July weekend & the boss & 1 of his flunkies (dep't bag licker) pull up in an air conditioned pickup, get out in their office clothes & white hats & ask how it's going. The dick would be lucky not to have a 2" combination wrench thrown @ him. 

If Harper had acted like this w/ the secrecy & dodging questions they would've been all over him.

Half the time I don't think he knows which facial expression to have. He goes from a crooked grin to a sneer.

Edited by revrnd

When I was in sales, I was REQUIRED to sign an extensive conflict of interest clause.  It precluded me from any interaction with competitor employees and a ton of other stuff.  Many of my customers were prohibited from accepting anything from us.  Not even a lunch or box of donuts.  These were all people employed by private companies.  It boggles my fucking mind that people think there's nothing wrong with publicly elected boy wonder accepting a vacation worth tens of thousands of dollars from someone who gets money from the Canadian government. 

Friend or not, you took the job, tough shit until you are no longer in a position to make decisions on who gets public money.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sledderj said:

When I was in sales, I was REQUIRED to sign an extensive conflict of interest clause.  It precluded me from any interaction with competitor employees and a ton of other stuff.  Many of my customers were prohibited from accepting anything from us.  Not even a lunch or box of donuts.  These were all people employed by private companies. It boggles my fucking mind that people think there's nothing wrong with publicly elected boy wonder accepting a vacation worth tens of thousands of dollars from someone who gets money from the Canadian government

Friend or not, you took the job, tough shit until you are no longer in a position to make decisions on who gets public money.  

The low info turds that voted for him & have probably never worked in the private sector. They haven't got a clue.

Then the talking heads on TV last weekend don't think it's a big hit for their chosen boy because the saps @ the meetings aren't asking him about it.

About the only thing I could accept from someone I did business with was a box of donuts. Beyond that and my job would be in jeopardy. We had a video we had to watch annually on business ethics and then an online test to make sure we understood clearly

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sledderj said:

When I was in sales, I was REQUIRED to sign an extensive conflict of interest clause.  It precluded me from any interaction with competitor employees and a ton of other stuff.  Many of my customers were prohibited from accepting anything from us.  Not even a lunch or box of donuts.  These were all people employed by private companies.  It boggles my fucking mind that people think there's nothing wrong with publicly elected boy wonder accepting a vacation worth tens of thousands of dollars from someone who gets money from the Canadian government. 

Rules were pretty clear but a lunch was not considered to be a violation of rules.  If you could eat it or drink it and under a certain $$$amount, you are probably ok.

Trudeau violated the most basic ethical rules in both the private and public sectors.  He truly is one big leaching POS. 

14 hours ago, 02sled said:

About the only thing I could accept from someone I did business with was a box of donuts. Beyond that and my job would be in jeopardy. We had a video we had to watch annually on business ethics and then an online test to make sure we understood clearly

When i worked at a big oilfield services company we had to take all of the global anti-bribery and corruption training.  It dealt with places in third world where sometimes dealings can be a little murky.  But It was pretty specific and by the rules of any of the large oil field services companies what Trudeau did was against all company policies, a conflict of interest and by the documents we signed grounds for dismissal.  NO questions or arguments.  Pack your bag.

The Dipshit is catching some flack for refusing to answer English speaking questioners in English in the Eastern Townships.  He was in Quebec so it was  absolutely French only. That is the kind of arrogant attitude the he exudes at all times. One of these days he is really gonna eff up in historic fashion. I hope the press reports it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

The Dipshit is catching some flack for refusing to answer English speaking questioners in English in the Eastern Townships.  He was in Quebec so it was  absolutely French only. That is the kind of arrogant attitude the he exudes at all times. One of these days he is really gonna eff up in historic fashion. I hope the press reports it. 

He pulled the when in Rome, do as the Romans do line.  The question was about the lack of English services in Quebec and the dipshit answers in French.

The main stream media did report, likey after social media and has basically become irrelevant, just look south of the border.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rules were pretty clear but a lunch was not considered to be a violation of rules.  If you could eat it or drink it and under a certain $$$amount, you are probably ok.

Trudeau violated the most basic ethical rules in both the private and public sectors.  He truly is one big leaching POS. 

Pretty much follows the Chretien Liberals before him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

What a fucking insulting moron! 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-defends-french-response-to-anglo-quebecer-1.3245830

Acting no different than the Quebecois that won't speak Anglais to tourists.

Anyone for starting a GoFundMe page to pay for an MRI on his head? I watched a segment w/ him speaking. His head sounded hollow similar to if a person stood @ centre ice in an empty Maple Leaf Gardens while talking.

what a POS this cocksucker is, i hope to fuck the people soon start to see how the fucken liberal are running this country farther into the ground

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, toslow said:

what a POS this cocksucker is, i hope to fuck the people soon start to see how the fucken liberal are running this country farther into the ground

Post #720 should be on the front page of the papers, every day until the next election.

Kevin O'Leary has the others vying for the job nervous it seems. They are coming out attacking him. They are challenging his poor French yet nobody cares about the Quebec MPP's that murder the English language. I caught O'Leary in an interview the other day. He says he used to speak French when he was growing up in Montreal but lost it when the family moved. He says now he is aggressively studying French and whenever in his day he encounters someone who is bilingual / French speaking he makes a point of communicating in French with them.

He said in a very short time he will be fluent in three languages, English, French and Jobs. That's one more than the drama teacher ever will be. He will never be able to speak jobs.  

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

He said in a very short time he will be fluent in three languages, English, French and Jobs. That's one more than the drama teacher ever will be. He will never be able to speak jobs.  

Or speak English

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

He probably believes he can buy them with a few token platitudes 

• Like 1