Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, the only ones with breaking news are the small independents. 

Good to see you supporting big news and corps, they are always pulling for the little guys.

Speaking of retards.:lol:

:beatingdeadhorse:

ya Post Millennial is a basement news source,  are you happy with that?

They take real news stories the find and twist them into hate against liberals - great source AC you should be proud for follow them

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

After they have to, just like the WE no nothing story.

Seriously FS is a better source of news than CBC.:lol:

ALL news is wrong but SPENCER is 100% your news go too :lol: 

okay AC good choice

WE is a non issue, his mom got paid for work she has done worldwide helping youths, we pay people to speak all the time and 10k for 2 hours isn't out of the norm.

speaking/counseling is the golden ticket

If something comes about with this new probe into the matter, I guarantee CBC will report it as they already have :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya Post Millennial is a basement news source,  are you happy with that?

They take real news stories the find and twist them into hate against liberals - great source AC you should be proud for follow them

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

this is serious stuff

I think we should waste 4 or 5 days speaking about this in Parliament,

CPC having their own plan to win an election  isn't needed.  A few slogans and catch phrase is enough sell for the base of followers.

Remember the entire story about Scheer?  probably not

Traveled with entire family on our dime for no reason, cramming them into a small maskless plane..

Lied about it until they found the itinerary of his flight

There was more to that story than having lunch - but your news source doesn't bring that up, no need to enlighten the dark

Edited by 1trailmaker

We’re asking readers, like you, to make a contribution in support of True North’s fact-based, independent journalism.

Unlike the mainstream media, True North isn’t getting a government bailout. Instead, we depend on the generosity of Canadians like you.

How can a media outlet be trusted to remain neutral and fair if they’re beneficiaries of a government handout? We don’t think they can.

This is why independent media in Canada is more important than ever. If you’re able, please make a tax-deductible donation to True North today. Thank you so much.

AC PLEASE DONATE

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

this is serious stuff

I think we should waste 4 or 5 days speaking about this in Parliament,

CPC having their own plan to win an election  isn't needed.  A few slogans and catch phrase is enough sell for the base of followers.

Remember the entire story about Scheer?  probably not

Traveled with entire family on our dime for no reason, cramming them into a small maskless plane..

Lied about it until they found the itinerary of his flight

There was more to that story than having lunch - but your news source doesn't bring that up, no need to enlighten the dark

Just how much time did they spend if it was a conservative.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how much time did they spend if it was a conservative.

:lol: 

Poor conservatives are picked on

unfair

they are mean

I don't know but I guess if she lied and said she never took a flight and lied about her family not being there, flying the entire family around the country on tax money  just because he didn't want to wait 1 hour stop over.   I am going to say MSM would be all over it 

AC it is you that can't deal with facts, and this is why you find places like Post Millennial soothing - They say what you want to hear and that is great news reporting 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's basement dwelling news.:lol:

he Post Millennial was founded in 2017 by Matthew Azrieli and Ali Taghva. The site's Facebook presence expanded rapidly between June 2018 and May 2019, with page interactions growing from 36,000 to 194,000 per month. Meanwhile, a new office was sited in Montreal, and the organization planned for another expansion into Toronto in 2020. In May 2019, Jeff Ballingall, a former political campaigner for Ontario Premier Doug Ford, was hired as chief executive,  A media study by National Observer found that 8% of Conservative respondents read The Post Millennial.

The Post Millennial is backed by private investors, but their identities have not been made public. Other funding sources remain unclear, with proceeds from advertising or subscriptions undefined.

The Post Millennial has been questioned for its hiring of editor Cosmin Dzsurdzsa. Dzurdzsa began his career in 2015 at Russia Insider, a pro-Kremlin propaganda outlet. Dzurdzsa worked from December 2017 through 2018 at Free Bird Media, a blog which interviewed white supremacists including Richard Spencer and Kevin Johnston both before and while Dzurdzsa worked there. When asked by the National Observer, representatives of the media outlet made no comment on background checks or considerations of past employment in hiring.[2] Dzsurdzsa no longer works at The Post Millennial.

Great bunch of guys with nothing but wanting the truth out :lol: all 4 of them 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  I doubt this is going to bring down the government :lol:  but its all you got it seems

When you are seated in an eating area you do not need to wear a mask, this is for restaurants inside or outdoors

what is the rule in your news source?  mandatory mask wearing 24hr  :dunno:

The whining that the media picked on Scheer is embarrassing 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  I doubt this is going to bring down the government :lol:  but its all you got it seems

When you are seated in an eating area you do not need to wear a mask, this is for restaurants inside or outdoors

what is the rule in your news source?  mandatory mask wearing 24hr  :dunno:

The whining that the media picked on Scheer is embarrassing 

We'll see.

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/pc-mpp-sam-oosterhoff-apologizes-for-not-wearing-mask-in-group-photo

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

seems like THE SUN is making this a big deal

This catch'em no wearing a mask is not productive, in this case stop posting photos on social media.

Canada Proud is doing it's best to spread the hate for the by-elections in Toronto...

The SHEEP can't believe how Toronto votes for Liberals (same ones that put Doug Ford in power).....

How can they not vote for CPC who has no plan at the moment, WE TALK isn't going to cut it.....

Apparently people are now going to leave Canada :lol: 

Alberta is going to join USA :lol:  

man are people really this stupid?  YES they posted their stupidity 

FORGOT to mention that apparently Trudeau is in charge of Ontario and not Doug Ford as the SHEEP complain about violence in Toronto :lol: 

My GOD how fucking ONEWAY can sheep be

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau's record.

Remember we used to blame the Liberals for all the CPC spending during the 2 Harper minority governments ...

Good times

I'm curious will CPC still be taking credit for the CERB or not anymore :dunno:  

sure is fucking stupid bringing up temporary deficits, and deficits that kept Canada afloat 

Who is against this deficit?  would it be all the businesses that took rent and other moneys from the government?

or the millions and millions that took CERB payments during a closure

:dunno:

tough guess there :lol: 

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: :lmao: :lol: 

Do you hear anyone speaking of Ontario and his deficit?  I am sure the bias media should be talking about this, but they are not nor are they speaking of the Federal deficit.

I wonder why :dunno: 

by the way uninformed Frenchy all CERB (deficit spending) was 100% agreed to by all Party's - only the ONEWAY doesn't know this 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Do you hear anyone speaking of Ontario and his deficit?  I am sure the bias media should be talking about this, but they are not nor are they speaking of the Federal deficit.

I wonder why :dunno: 

by the way uninformed Frenchy all CERB (deficit spending) was 100% agreed to by all Party's - only the ONEWAY doesn't know this 

I'm laughing at you calling them temporary, retard.