Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONTARIO PROUD is far from being a PROUD CANADIAN

121097676_1003456706826445_4028555507008

FACT CHECK

DOUG FORD HAS THE HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT FOR HIS SHUT DOWN (Trudeau didn't shut any business down)

WE HAVE A MASSIVE SUPPLY OF PPE

ONTARIO IS TESTING THE MOST PEOPLE PER CAPITA IN THE WORLD

"WE WANT MORE MONEY FOR FREE"  :lol:   this is how fucking stupid the minions are

last check is completely wrong and too funny really 

I assume you all follow PROUD with glee, facts are not important as MEME's

You are so fucking retarded man.  

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

God damn it man try and keep some respect.

YUP its THE ONEWAY ALBERTA thing again, do more for Alberta or we are divided :lol:

More OIL approve projects in history

Pretty lame yelling that Alberta needs $30 hour tim horton workers again.  

200k for driving a dump truck isn't what is normal in Canada 

50 years of conservative rule and the cupboards are bare - you tell me why?

Move to Alberta AC where your bro's are that you worry dearly about daily. .  Alberta is a have not province like they use to be up to the year 2003.

Unless you want massive gas prices nothing is going to change... 

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so a plot to kidnap the Governor of Michigan was foiled today by the FBI - 6 rad righties are arrested.

How will Donald reply to this?  I say he will praise the kidnappers and bash FBI and fake news media.

The guy is classic

Well he bashed the governor pretty much said she deserved it.

His FBI is all of a sudden great :lol: at foiling plots

ANIFTA is bad 

tweet over

Got to say Trump is even more of a douche bag than I ever thought he could be, The last 40 years has been interesting watching this guy

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ANIFTA is bad 

tweet over

Got to say Trump is even more of a douche bag than I ever thought he could be, The last 40 years has been interesting watching this guy

Isn't the bitch one who wants to defund the cops?

On 10/9/2020 at 10:11 AM, 1trailmaker said:

ANIFTA is bad 

tweet over

Left wing trump haters and antifa members did this. Not right wing trump supporters. Fooled again you moron.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Remember just 2 years ago DOUG FORD was bashing electric cars and removed all incentives :dunno: 

my how things have changed

He is sucked into the media libtard drain hole....can’t win with you fucktards

Biggest debt in all the G7.....380 billion plus, over 10k per person, 16%GDP, double what we had in WW1.....only jobs can save us open the Pipeline.....oil.....we will all win then ..but assman Trudtard and his boyfriend Fagmeet plus the Greens have killed Canada.   It’s over, done, western society has fallen.   Trail and his retards won.......there is no economic recovery and interest rates will climb....done

Edited by Poncho

On 10/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Remember just 2 years ago DOUG FORD was bashing electric cars and removed all incentives :dunno: 

my how things have changed

And Trailtard if you think 50,000 electric cars will save Canada’s economy you are one dumb fuck....like Justin.......but you have proven your goof meter is off the rails.....years ago....

46 minutes ago, Poncho said:

He is sucked into the media libtard drain hole....can’t win with you fucktards

:lol:  you know this CONSERVATIVES are the victim is getting tiring.

There is no media conspiracy 

Fact is if DOUG has another plant close on his watch it won't be good (although we will blame Trudeau and or Wynne)  Building them here is a good thing and you will see Doug offer incentives to buy them.  Just wait and see

This is Ontario's economy under FORD, he was handed a very good economy.  He needs to come out of his shutdown on a high

45 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Biggest debt in all the G7.....380 billion plus, over 10k per person, 16%GDP, double what we had in WW1.....only jobs can save us open the Pipeline.....oil.....we will all win then ..but assman Trudtard and his boyfriend Fagmeet plus the Greens have killed Canada.   It’s over, done, western society has fallen.   Trail and his retards won.......there is no economic recovery and interest rates will climb....done

Alberta fell under Harper not Trudeau - they are not going to get ahead when OIL is so cheap.

I love the CPC party line now ALBERTA ALBERTA ALBERTA - not a fucking word about any other Province just go on and on about 5 million people who are not overpaid anymore.

Teh WEST is not dead maybe Alberta but NOT BC or Sask 

Canada will continue to do fine

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Alberta fell under Harper not Trudeau - they are not going to get ahead when OIL is so cheap.

I love the CPC party line now ALBERTA ALBERTA ALBERTA - not a fucking word about any other Province just go on and on about 5 million people who are not overpaid anymore.

Teh WEST is not dead maybe Alberta but NOT BC or Sask 

Canada will continue to do fine

Stupid. Canada won’t   We are done.  Surly you are not that stupid 

On 10/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, Poncho said:

I knew Trailtard wouldn’t touch this one....but whatever....

10 hours ago, Poncho said:

I knew Trailtard wouldn’t touch this one....but whatever....

I did reply but other than the same ole rambling...

Its a pandemic, business all closed and most workers were out of work.

The Government paid them some money to keep them afloat - ALL FUNDS WERE 100% AGREED TOO SO CPC PIERRE CAN SHUT UP  or start saying it was his party that agreed to this debt.

Another pipe line is not going to save Alberta - how many pipelines do you think will it take

Alberta to Wisconsin

Alberta to Illinois

Alberta to British Columbia

Alberta to Wyoming

gas

Alberta to Quebec

Time to stop blaming pipelines for all their woes - start with their Conservative Rule for that last 50 years obviously they haven't done a good job in the long run.

Poncho what is amazing is when CPC adds massive debt (100% of the elected) not a word is spoken other than "They had a recession" 

Trudeau's debt is not going to reach the CPC debt any time soon and "they had a pandemic"

Canada is not dead it is very much alive 

Ontario is doing well too, lets see what your vote does to this province in the next years - Doug has no plan and really he isn't very smart.

I can't believe the attacks from his base lately, not the media as you all like to claim

This man is very dangerous

“The Radical Left is trying hard to undermine the Christopher Columbus legacy. A great Italian opened new chapter in history of humanity by discovering the Americas”. Not on my watch!

Conservative Alberta laysoff health 11000 workers, pretty much so they can go to Ottawa and complain about how Alberta unemployment is so massive.

Worst Province in Canada

These jobs will be farmed out to relatives and friends as a cost saving measure.

Cost savings are needed since the Province has been so poorly run for 1/2 a century 

These layoffs were pre covid and were postponed until today

Trudeau's numbers are getting worse it seems :lol: