Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

From the guy who supports Trudeau and who Trudeau thanks, and likely admires as well. This country's fucked, and all the thanks goes to Trudope and the Liberals. 

Sources have confirmed to CBC News that a deal to sell the Come By Chance oil refinery in Placentia Bay has collapsed, and that the idled facility will close permanently.

Workers received notice from North Atlantic Refining on Monday, and an all-staff meeting is planned for Tuesday morning.

The union local has declined comment.

It's the worst possible scenario for a refinery that appeared to be on the upswing prior to the global pandemic, which forced the owners to stop refining fuels in March.

There was also hope that a proposed deal with Irving Oil would give the aging facility new life, but that prospect now appears to have been dashed.

Insiders say the closure could do away with 500 direct jobs, and mean less work for dozens of contract employees.

"The company will not be providing comment on internal, confidential matters at this time," North Atlantic Refining said in a statement Monday evening.

In the past, the refinery has contributed to as much as five per cent of the province's economy.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/refinery-closing-irving-1.5751203?fbclid=IwAR1XkMICSE65QRJoeggG2VVc520LIGl25up-Q7UtECL1FRcFlmU2qKUXBlQ

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Better than being called one.

What is ONEWAY POST up to today?

Why should she apologize and who too?

A documentary on TV is a gotcha moment in Post Millennial world of news :lol:  my god followers are not that bright

AC come on dude stop pretending to be this dumb

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

A documentary on TV is a gotcha moment in Post Millennial world of news :lol:  my god followers are not that bright

At some point you must think to yourself, is everyone that dumb or could it be me??  Look throughout this whole forum bud, EVERYONE says you are the problem.  Sooner or later, you have to clue in.

4 hours ago, Renegade X said:

At some point you must think to yourself, is everyone that dumb or could it be me??  Look throughout this whole forum bud, EVERYONE says you are the problem.  Sooner or later, you have to clue in.

I bet you will vote Conservative next election

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most approved projects in our History (next to the railway of the 1800's) 

Name another PM that comes close :dunno: 

Any person that states "he is destroying on purpose" loses all validity 

You stupid fucker you should be embarrassed to even come on a forum with all your puppy love for Trudy and his bullshit plans to sell us out 

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

She's a hypocrite Fail.

Then again why are all Liberal women dumb, almost as dumb as the men.:lol:

4 hours ago, toslow said:

You stupid fucker you should be embarrassed to even come on a forum with all your puppy love for Trudy and his bullshit plans to sell us out 

:lol:  You know he got Trans pipe lines approved and many other projects.

If OIL didn't bottom out things would have ended differently.

Alberta OIL sands are in trouble today due to prices nothing more

Take the ONEWAY blinders off, I mean it is so bad you refuse to acknowledge hydro rates increased under FORD

IRV's new QANON group is being banned from facebook

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/qanon-facebook-ban-1.5752903?fbclid=IwAR1GkredHbjxuVI_AVTKGEFPnxc_SNtKVn2bgOin1uA11cpg_bjmwGS3fWE

I mean who doesn't believe Trump was sent by god to save us, he is doing a fantastic job at it so far..

Hillary Clinton eats new born babies is another thing IRV is following on their fan page

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:bc:

Is this where he tells his BASE that their debt is 10k more this year due to Trudeau giving Pierre BASE Businesses free money and paying his BASE their wages for almost a year?

terrible what he has done 

this is comical really

ONTARIO PROUD is far from being a PROUD CANADIAN

121097676_1003456706826445_4028555507008

FACT CHECK

DOUG FORD HAS THE HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT FOR HIS SHUT DOWN (Trudeau didn't shut any business down)

WE HAVE A MASSIVE SUPPLY OF PPE

ONTARIO IS TESTING THE MOST PEOPLE PER CAPITA IN THE WORLD

"WE WANT MORE MONEY FOR FREE"  :lol:   this is how fucking stupid the minions are

last check is completely wrong and too funny really 

I assume you all follow PROUD with glee, facts are not important as MEME's