Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude we don't know what happened, come on

YES IT SUCKS get over it

this wasn't  Trudeau's fault 

court case over done finished 

Yes we do. It is and it will be Trudeau’s  failure forever. Perhaps in 200 years from now when we are all gone we can destroy every Justin’s statue that ever existed. It’s your culture that can’t get over it.  So get over Sir John A.  Get over it.  Liberal Douchbag fucks

Edited by Poncho

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

Trump. Who the fuck said Trump. Canada and you need to take off your depends and get off the Trump crutch.  

You said terrorist are crossing and this isn't even close to true.  Donald Trump has been rounding up anyone not legally in the country.  These MOTHERS are now running so they don't get deported back to a shit hole.  

I thought you knew this?  This is the only reason in the increase in Crossing - no one invited them

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT just needs one more year before the budget balances.

lol were you asked in this poll :lol:  

I assume most would say balanced budget, because we constantly try to get them and rarely achieve that mark and in most cases it is 1 year then back to deficit.

Liberals only party to have multiple surplus -  Fact not fiction

Federally the Conservatives have claim 1 in the past 100 years - fact again

What the Liberals need now is a real Finance Minister 

Edited by 1trailmaker

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol were you asked in this poll :lol:  

I assume most would say balanced budget, because we constantly try to get them and rarely achieve that mark and in most cases it is 1 year then back to deficit.

Liberals only party to have multiple surplus -  Fact not fiction

Federally the Conservatives have claim 1 in the past 100 years - fact again

What the Liberals need now is a real Finance Minister 

you fucking nimrod it's the size of deficits and timing of them. No government has ever run the amount of deficits anywhere even remotely close to this size in stable economic times. Fucking simpleton. 

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you fucking nimrod it's the size of deficits and timing of them. No government has ever run the amount of deficits anywhere even remotely close to this size in stable economic times. Fucking simpleton. 

no government?  in Canada you mean right?

I think you are wrong and use recession for an excuse for a decade of deficits, it is really humorist 

but I agree Trudeau had a high deficit - also the best economy in our history - so many records set recently.

how do you see it

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no government?  in Canada you mean right?

I think you are wrong and use recession for an excuse for a decade of deficits, it is really humorist 

but I agree Trudeau had a high deficit - also the best economy in our history - so many records set recently.

how do you see it

Seriously I don't know how a grown man who works outside of a special needs program could be so stupid :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Seriously I don't know how a grown man who works outside of a special needs program could be so stupid :lol: 

record stack market

record profits

record employment

record unemployment

really Frenchy take of the ONEWAY glasses

Trudeau has handed Harper's second recession but you don't count that and go on and on about a recession 12-13 years ago

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

record stack market

record profits

record employment

record unemployment

really Frenchy take of the ONEWAY glasses

Trudeau has handed Harper's second recession but you don't count that and go on and on about a recession 12-13 years ago

Hey Sir Drools-A-Lot. You realize stocks and profits by their very nature increase over time so were also record highs under Harper too do you not? There will be record highs when Trudeau is gone too, even if a chimp is in charge. 

Sorry you and simple economics can't ever have a relationship, but you are WRONG, again. 

canada-gdp-growth@2x.thumb.png.6960a38242ef84c6a2bf3ecb9b73aaaf.png

You literally are too dumb to understand, so keep flapping your gums about nothing. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Hey Sir Drools-A-Lot. You realize stocks and profits by their very nature increase over time so were also record highs under Harper too do you not? There will be record highs when Trudeau is gone too, even if a chimp is in charge. 

Sorry you and simple economics can't ever have a relationship, but you are WRONG, again. 

canada-gdp-growth@2x.thumb.png.6960a38242ef84c6a2bf3ecb9b73aaaf.png

You literally are too dumb to understand, so keep flapping your gums about nothing. 

Harper had is own recession (second one) his markets were not records they were years behind at 12k

high 15's had been reached before but now that seems low doesn't it.

COVID and Markets are still higher than any previous PM 

stop denying facts 

YES FRECHY  OIL IS NOT BEING BOUGHT DUE TO LOW PRICES AS ALBERTA OIL IS EXPENSIVE TO EXTRACT - SO OUR NUMBERS GO DOWN.  THIS HAPPENED UNDER HARPER SINCE YOU ARE SO SMART.  ALBERTA VOTED AGAINST HARPER FOR THIS REASON 

NOTHING GETS BY YOU :lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

do you ever tire of being SO wrong SO often fail?

Canada Corporate Profits1988-2019 Data

canada-corporate-profits@2x.thumb.png.68db66b35d4c39d3440faf2a25449152.png

:lol: 

So you are saying WYNNE economy was great?  How was Harper's numbers so great according to you?  ONTARIO is half Canada's wealth and economy.

If I recall the last 10 years was spent bashing Wynne's economy and just everythingn Wynne, now you are saying the opposite and Ontario is fail hugely under FORD since Trudeau's numbers are horrible.

You really don't know what you are saying, clearly no clue and are very confused 

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

protester ranting and yelling over top of National Anthem being played in Ottawa.

Remember when this was considered disrespectful.  Apparently not

Probably not a Canadian doing the ranting 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Throne Speech about to take place

Candance is looking fine today

He knocked it out of the park....for people who don’t contribute a thing.  What a complete human waste Trudeau is........OK number 1 is a way to make people think he actually cares.   Now his five highlights from the Throne speech.......1. Help provinces in Covid testing, 2. extend the wage subsidy until next summer, 3. new disability benefit, 4. money to clean-technology companies and 5. Money to fund systemic racism for black and indigenous people.......I'm not sure how this will help rebuild our failing economy but the Liberals, Green and NDP love it  This country is a complete shit show

Edited by Poncho