Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau claiming he pushed back because he knew the optics were bad. :lol: 

That is what a conflict of interest is!

My god he's fucking dumb. 

This is going away as you can clearly see.

CPC needs a leader or we will have Trudeau for another 5 years after a majority win

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau claiming he pushed back because he knew the optics were bad. :lol: 

That is what a conflict of interest is!

My god he's fucking dumb. 

This was Trudeau's response when he found out WE was getting the contract.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is going away as you can clearly see.

CPC needs a leader or we will have Trudeau for another 5 years after a majority win

this has nothing to do with the CPC. There is only so long clear incompetence, impropriety and criminality can be buried. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

this has nothing to do with the CPC. There is only so long clear incompetence, impropriety and criminality can be buried. 

Trudeau will win again, CPC is certainly in dire need of true leadership to stop him.

What don't you understand?

If Trudeau had recused himself I guess all this wouldn't matter?  :lol:  you would still say it was a conflict of interest 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau will win again, CPC is certainly in dire need of true leadership to stop him.

If Trudeau had recused himself I guess all this wouldn't matter?  :lol:  you would still say it was a conflict of interest 

No it wouldn't.  It's still criminal.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

how fucking dumb are you? Serious question?

Recused or not the issue is why was a sole source issued to WE for this work, and who was involved in choosing them, fucking moron. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

see I was spot on :lol: 

dude you have ZERO understanding of how fed gov procurement works. The issuing of this contract exclusively to an organization that has no capability in this area coupled with the fact there are deep ties between the LPC and WE is a breach of trust, which is a criminal offense. If the PM recused himself that would not have changed one single thing.

You are as dumb as a stump. Go try and google search a rebuttal. 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dude you have ZERO understanding of how fed gov procurement works. The issuing of this contract exclusively to an organization that has no capability in this area coupled with the fact there are deep ties between the LPC and WE is a breach of trust, which is a criminal offense. If the PM recused himself that would not have changed one single thing.

You are as dumb as a stump. Go try and google search a rebuttal. 

I guess when he is charged you will be correct, until then you are not correct on this.

I do not know how they came to the conclusion to use WE'  -  I know you have the inside on this :lol: 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess when he is charged you will be correct, until then you are not correct on this.

I do not know how they came to the conclusion to use WE'  -  I know you have the inside on this :lol: 

except they didn't use WE, they used a separate organization with absolutely no credentials in this area whatsoever, who also had no ability to guarantee delivery or no requirement to share their financials. 

It's as clear cut as it gets, unless you are a hack, mentality retarded, or both. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

except they didn't use WE, they used a separate organization with absolutely no credentials in this area whatsoever, who also had no ability to guarantee delivery or no requirement to share their financials. 

It's as clear cut as it gets, unless you are a hack, mentality retarded, or both. 

There is no shell company - holy fuck oneway

There is no shell company - holy fuck oneway

you are so stupid it literally makes my head fucking hurt. The organization that the contract was awarded to was not WE Charity. Therefore, WE Charity's corporate qualifications are irrelevant as the contract was not issued to them. 

The company I work for has 4 incorporated companies all used for separate government procurements depending on the deliverables and corporate requirements as laid out in the RFP. They all share the company name but are 100% distinct and separate legal entities. They are all privately held by the same ownership group but none of them can use corporate qualifications or references of each other in a government procurement because they are separate. If you can't understand these basic simple rules of how procurement works between the government and private industry there is no point discussing this with you. Go back to the corner and get higher. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you are so stupid it literally makes my head fucking hurt. The organization that the contract was awarded to was not WE Charity. Therefore, WE Charity's corporate qualifications are irrelevant as the contract was not issued to them. 

The company I work for has 4 incorporated companies all used for separate government procurements depending on the deliverables and corporate requirements as laid out in the RFP. They all share the company name but are 100% distinct and separate legal entities. They are all privately held by the same ownership group but none of them can use corporate qualifications or references of each other in a government procurement because they are separate. If you can't understand these basic simple rules of how procurement works between the government and private industry there is no point discussing this with you. Go back to the corner and get higher. 

as WE testified THERE IS NO SHELL COMPANY - Pierre and his buddy were warned to stop spreading this false narrative by the house speaker....

What is the point of crying for a testimony just to ignore it when it don't fit your agenda  :dunno:  

So if Trudeau isn't charged as you say he will does that make him innocent :lol:  never mind I know your answer 

as WE testified THERE IS NO SHELL COMPANY - Pierre and his buddy were warned to stop spreading this false narrative by the house speaker....

What is the point of crying for a testimony just to ignore it when it don't fit your agenda  :dunno:  

So if Trudeau isn't charged as you say he will does that make him innocent :lol:  never mind I know your answer 

Serious question - why are you so dumb?

From the GoC Communications Department themselves: 

“The contribution agreement for the Canada Student Service Grant is between the Government of Canada and WE Charity Foundation,” Dani Keenan said.

WE Charity and WE Charity Foundation are in fact different charities.

In Canada Revenue Agency documents, WE Charity Foundation said it was not a branch, section or division of any other charity. But the two organizations have the same Toronto address and phone number.

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Serious question - why are you so dumb?

From the GoC Communications Department themselves: 

“The contribution agreement for the Canada Student Service Grant is between the Government of Canada and WE Charity Foundation,” Dani Keenan said.

WE Charity and WE Charity Foundation are in fact different charities.

In Canada Revenue Agency documents, WE Charity Foundation said it was not a branch, section or division of any other charity. But the two organizations have the same Toronto address and phone number.

I watched the testimony apparently you didn't

“So you chose the shell company structure” to run the deal, said MP Peter Julian.

“It is not a shell company. I just want to stress again this is an inaccurate statement. The foundation is a registered charity. And so, characterizing it as a shell company is factually incorrect,” Marc Kielburger responded.

The Kielburgers did admit that WE’s corporate structure was unnecessarily complex, but blamed Canada Revenue Agency rules for forcing them to create a for-profit enterprise (ME to WE) that works parallel to WE Charity.

later the MP's were warned to stop the false accusations 

Ignore testimony when it isn't your agenda - FRENCHY way of life