Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I watched the testimony apparently you didn't

“So you chose the shell company structure” to run the deal, said MP Peter Julian.

“It is not a shell company. I just want to stress again this is an inaccurate statement. The foundation is a registered charity. And so, characterizing it as a shell company is factually incorrect,” Marc Kielburger responded.

The Kielburgers did admit that WE’s corporate structure was unnecessarily complex, but blamed Canada Revenue Agency rules for forcing them to create a for-profit enterprise (ME to WE) that works parallel to WE Charity.

later the MP's were warned to stop the false accusations 

Ignore testimony when it isn't your agenda - FRENCHY way of life

In Canada Revenue Agency documents, WE Charity Foundation said it was not a branch, section or division of any other charity.

:owned: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I watched the testimony apparently you didn't

“So you chose the shell company structure” to run the deal, said MP Peter Julian.

“It is not a shell company. I just want to stress again this is an inaccurate statement. The foundation is a registered charity. And so, characterizing it as a shell company is factually incorrect,” Marc Kielburger responded.

The Kielburgers did admit that WE’s corporate structure was unnecessarily complex, but blamed Canada Revenue Agency rules for forcing them to create a for-profit enterprise (ME to WE) that works parallel to WE Charity.

later the MP's were warned to stop the false accusations 

Ignore testimony when it isn't your agenda - FRENCHY way of life

GOD you are dumb.

WE Charity Foundation is not WE Charity.  Its an entirely different legal entity.

It's how rich people avoid liability.

Remember when small businesses were tax cheats. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

GOD you are dumb.

WE Charity Foundation is not WE Charity.  Its an entirely different legal entity.

It's how rich people avoid liability.

Remember when small businesses were tax cheats. 

but more to the point as it pertains to sole source contracts 'WE Charity Foundation' has zero experience administering a project like this, which goes against the very first rule for GoC Sole Source Contracting:

While the client department must provide the rationale for any exception to soliciting bids, it is the responsibility of the contracting officers to make sure that the rationale can be adequately supported.

There is no way they could of because there is no experience from this company to draw upon, and the only way they would possibly do so is if they were directed to do so from the Liberal government, which is Breach of Public Trust in a nutshell. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

but more to the point as it pertains to sole source contracts 'WE Charity Foundation' has zero experience administering a project like this, which goes against the very first rule for GoC Sole Source Contracting:

While the client department must provide the rationale for any exception to soliciting bids, it is the responsibility of the contracting officers to make sure that the rationale can be adequately supported.

There is no way they could of because there is no experience from this company to draw upon, and the only way they would possibly do so is if they were directed to do so from the Liberal government, which is Breach of Public Trust in a nutshell. 

It was also supposed to be real estate holding entity, yet holds zero assets. It is a name only, has never performed in any capacity at all. in other words it is a shell corporation designated as a charity, that does no charity work, or any other work and was designed to allow the embezzelment of funds without any liability.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

It was also supposed to be real estate holding entity, yet holds zero assets. It is a name only, has never performed in any capacity at all. in other words it is a shell corporation designated as a charity, that does no charity work, or any other work and was designed to allow the embezzelment of funds without any liability.

Correct.  Also They have no capability to ensure delivery and no legal requirement to Divulge financials which would both be contractual requirements for a program this size if everything was on the up and up. The whole thing stinks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Correct.  Also They have no capability to ensure delivery and no legal requirement to Divulge financials which would both be contractual requirements for a program this size if everything was on the up and up. The whole thing stinks. 

This was all about fraud. there is no doubt. trudeau and morneau need to be in prison as do those smarmy kids running that bullshit charity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

They are entirely separate legal corps designed to fool the dumb and feeble minded.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail can't connect any dots.

This entire government is corrupt to the core. While many in the past have had instances of corruption, none have had it been so widespread and none have had it reach this magnitude and all the way to the top. The worst part is that the top people are very wealthy having been left millions to them by family. it is sickening that we still see people defending these thieves. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

This entire government is corrupt to the core. While many in the past have had instances of corruption, none have had it been so widespread and none have had it reach this magnitude and all the way to the top. The worst part is that the top people are very wealthy having been left millions to them by family. it is sickening that we still see people defending these thieves. 

Unless one is a complete and utter moron, does anyone with a double digit IQ believe anything these guys have to say.

https://www.blacklocks.ca/morneau-said-nothing-pm/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

and again i will state the obvious. you dummies keep letting failmaker troll you. ignore the fuck. dont reply, or retort. a troll of the first kind. he would suck trudeaus cock after he fucked some one in the ass

I think you are right. I am done for good. 

12 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

and again i will state the obvious. you dummies keep letting failmaker troll you. ignore the fuck. dont reply, or retort. a troll of the first kind. he would suck trudeaus cock after he fucked some one in the ass

They post directly to me:lol: What will fail say 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TiredEmptyFlicker-mobile.mp4

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

I think you are right. I am done for good. 

e is no point to it. he is thick as a brick and never ever debates, just refers to ford or Harper in a weak attempt to deflect. If he does actually still support trudeau, he is a severely mentally deficient moron. Or he is trolling you. either way, he needs to be ignored.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

They post directly to me:lol: What will fail say 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TiredEmptyFlicker-mobile.mp4

No way Jose, that was dedicated to Ben-e-boy.  Although his car would have totalled long before point in question.:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: GO AC GO 

Post Millennial headline is classic 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am wondering how this media knows what she disclosed or didn't :dunno: 

I had to look her up but she has been on Power and Politics before Trudeau was elected (2012), her company was made before Trudeau was elected...

So how is it possible to not have disclosed anything?  

I claim bullshit misleading by Post Millennial and their buddies - seems this was a Harper era :dunno: 

I watch Power and Politics weekly, good informative show