Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, toslow said:

i never said trudy didn't do some good,  he has. what i can't get by is the illegal things him and his party has been tried and convicted on

? convicted on what crime?  missed that one.

What were the RCMP charges and who was charged and convicted.

Sounds interesting

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? convicted on what crime?  missed that one.

What were the RCMP charges and who was charged and convicted.

Sounds interesting

here is one but i'm not not going to start a research on it, if you don't think it happened then i'm not here to change your mind. once again please seek the help

https://www.orilliamatters.com/police-beat/liberal-party-taking-deeply-troubling-charges-against-gerry-hawes-very-seriously-2435489

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mp-marwan-tabbara-past-liberal-party-misconduct-investigation-1.5617740

Edited by toslow

37 minutes ago, toslow said:

here is one but i'm not not going to start a research on it, if you don't think it happened then i'm not here to change your mind. once again please seek the help

https://www.orilliamatters.com/police-beat/liberal-party-taking-deeply-troubling-charges-against-gerry-hawes-very-seriously-2435489

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mp-marwan-tabbara-past-liberal-party-misconduct-investigation-1.5617740

I thought we were saying Trudeau?

One guy charged with assault no longer a Liberal - kicked out

Other freak isn't even a MP anymore..

:dunno:   

Hopefully both pay if convicted

Yet you voted for a leader that stole money from members to pay for his average private schooling ( while making 200k a year)

The next 2 possible leaders are hacking each other and one has massive history like using military helicopters to enjoy a fishing day

This is what I mean, you have concerns with ex - liberals but none for the LEADER coming up

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/06/23/calgary-mp-fires-staff-member-amid-hacking-allegations-in-conservative-leadership-campaign.html

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one cared about Duffy it was the payment from Harper to cover it up that was an issue,  I know it was not an issue for you and others here.... Once he tossed everyone under the bus it went away....

lol the level of severity of the Duffy 'scandal' is a normal Tuesday in today's PMO. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

lol the level of severity of the Duffy 'scandal' is a normal Tuesday in today's PMO. 

Just think how many possible times payouts have been made to silence a situation over the centuries?

pretty sure this happened all the time

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I personally look at FACTS and make a choice, you clearly don't as your choice has been made for life.  Nothing wrong with that many do it....

:lol: 

Let's look at the facts shall we?

Fact: WE stated they were contacted by the PMO with regards to the program and then mysteriously recounted that claim. Why?

Fact: The feds issued a sole source to a company with no history administering a program like this, no ability to guarantee delivery (a requirement), and no obligation to show the finances involved in said administration of taxpayer money. Why?

Fact: The initial contract stipulated $19.5 million to administer the program and then it was revealed WE would be paid for each student they sign up which would increase the cost of administration to as much as $40M +. Why? 

Fact: WE is on record saying Morneau's trip was a gift, yet Morneau decided to pay for it to the penny 3 years after the fact. Why? 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just think how many possible times payouts have been made to silence a situation over the centuries?

pretty sure this happened all the time

but you were outraged about it then. Why? 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

but you were outraged about it then. Why? 

no I wasn't, Harper was already done  at the time. I voted for him in 2011 

Watching you guys defend his actions at the time was a great time :lol: all while defending a crack head in Mayor of Toronto seat :lol: 

really ONEWAYs just can't see anything it seems - defending a drunk at work and doing crack with gang members of The Crips seems to go against everything a RIGHT ONEWAY stands for.  Like against legal POT calling people potheads, while defending a RIGHT WING CRACKHEAD as it's his own time :lol: 

the ONEWAY OUTRAGE here at FS is HUGE 

Edited by 1trailmaker

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no I wasn't, Harper was already done  at the time. I voted for him in 2011 

Watching you guys defend his actions at the time was a great time :lol: all while defending a crack head in Mayor of Toronto seat:lol:

really ONEWAYs just can't see anything it seems - defending a drunk at work and doing crack with gang members of The Crips seems to go against everything a RIGHT ONEWAY stands for.  Like against legal POT calling people potheads, while defending a RIGHT WING CRACKHEAD as it's his own time :lol: 

the ONEWAY OUTRAGE here at FS is HUGE 

I never saw the issue to begin with. Who cares where the $$ came from they should have been upfront about it as no laws were broken. Mac Harb (a lib) was guilty of the exact same offense.

bold - once again you are making shit up. And what does a city mayor have to do with federal corruption? Why can't you ever stay on topic? 

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I never saw the issue to begin with. Who cares where the $$ came from they should have been upfront about it as no laws were broken. Mac Harb (a lib) was guilty of the exact same offense.

bold - once again you are making shit up. And what does a city mayor have to do with federal corruption? Why can't you ever stay on topic? 

or course you don't

An RCMP affidavit reported widespread involvement by PMO staffers in a secret payment to Senator Mike Duffy to try and make a political problem go away. The Senate expenses scandal brought on allegations of a cover-up, a breach of the public trust, and a whitewashing of a Senate report. The PMO was found to have hand in the altering of a damning Deloitte audit.

This one is funny

Conservative Cabinet Staffers Granted Immunity from Testimony

A PMO edict absolved political staffers from ever having to testify before parliamentary committees.

Harperites Deliberately Sabotage, Stymie Committee System

Conservatives used tactics such as barring witnesses, closure, time limitations, and in camera sessions to an extent rarely, if ever, witnessed in Canada. In their early days in power, top Conservatives prepared a handbook instructing committee chairpersons how to obstruct proceedings.

The list goes back to day one of Harper's election,  This type of thing happens all the time and voted for by ALL HERE, now all of a sudden ethics means something :lol:

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He posted an invoice for a speaking company :dunno:  

we have no idea where is came from.

Was not a invoice from M. Trudeau

WE was not apart of this invoice 

And still not sure how J Trudeau is gaining from all this :dunno: 

I see this going away real soon, so I guess everyone is fucked in the head except 5 or 6 woke here :lol: 

What planet are you from?   

feed the Children was the name of the charity when it was originally launched and is now known As WE. 

Keep trying to deflect from your boy crush 

6 hours ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

Let's look at the facts shall we?

Fact: WE stated they were contacted by the PMO with regards to the program and then mysteriously recounted that claim. Why?

Fact: The feds issued a sole source to a company with no history administering a program like this, no ability to guarantee delivery (a requirement), and no obligation to show the finances involved in said administration of taxpayer money. Why?

Fact: The initial contract stipulated $19.5 million to administer the program and then it was revealed WE would be paid for each student they sign up which would increase the cost of administration to as much as $40M +. Why? 

Fact: WE is on record saying Morneau's trip was a gift, yet Morneau decided to pay for it to the penny 3 years after the fact. Why? 

I see this got a good old fashioned leaving alone. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

What planet are you from?   

feed the Children was the name of the charity when it was originally launched and is now known As WE. 

Keep trying to deflect from your boy crush 

WE started in 1995 what are you babbling about?

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are rambling like a drunk repeating the same stuff we all know

lets see the outcome 

you said all you care about are facts, why not comment on the facts I presented? 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see how Trudeau benefits from any of this, explain ONEWAY

ah so you are waiting for their excuses for why they broke the law before you comment, got it. 

how Trudeau himself benefited is immaterial you fucking moron. He broke the law in order to award contracts exclusively to liberal friendly organizations. Pretty fucking simple. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

ah so you are waiting for their excuses for why they broke the law before you comment, got it. 

how Trudeau himself benefited is immaterial you fucking moron. He broke the law in order to award contracts exclusively to liberal friendly organizations. Pretty fucking simple. 

broke the law?  okay 007