Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

there is a reason these Scandals are important, any ideas why?

Scandal?  In the private sector people go to jail for what these clowns did.  It's criminal.

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scandals are important??? Please enlighten me how these are important and not something any gov't should try the hardest to avoid and discourage others of doing? 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

like real ones that involve criminality like this or the ones you would get upset about like Duffy? 

WE charity was going to find volunteer work for up to 40,000 students.

students would be paid $5,000

WE would earn $43m. 

Roughly $1,087 per student would be paid to WE 

Not a bad payday for getting a list of volunteers together.  
And no mention of where the extra $400m was headed for.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So who thinks tomorrow's testifying will change anything?  

"I will always support the youth in Canada and stand up for them" 

"I will always back Canadians trying to get into the middle class"

We said they didn't pay Trudeau's mom for speaking at WE day.  Here's the invoice.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We said they didn't pay Trudeau's mom for speaking at WE day.  Here's the invoice.

How is speakers.ca WE :dunno: just wondering on your spin.

Either way she (Margret)  is a speaker and helps millions of people, what is your issue?  She does alot of many pretty much her entire life.  I know this is bad in your eyes but tell me why it is

Do you have issue with her speaking 

or speaking for WE

Being a Mom of PM

are you angry at WE or Trudeau?  I doubt you even know :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Either way she (Margret)  is a speaker and helps millions of people, what is your issue?  She does alot of many pretty much her entire life.  I know this is bad in your eyes but tell me why it is

or speaking for WE

Being a Mom of PM

trail you are one fucked up person when it comes to politics, your lack to comprehend how things work in the real world worries me that you don't understand things as real. you might want to seek medical advise for your issues 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

trail you are one fucked up person when it comes to politics, your lack to comprehend how things work in the real world worries me that you don't understand things as real. you might want to seek medical advise for your issues 

He posted an invoice for a speaking company :dunno:  

we have no idea where is came from.

Was not a invoice from M. Trudeau

WE was not apart of this invoice 

And still not sure how J Trudeau is gaining from all this :dunno: 

I see this going away real soon, so I guess everyone is fucked in the head except 5 or 6 woke here :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or speaking for WE

Being a Mom of PM

They are a broker, are you really this dense?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

You concern over 1 party and not other party's is a concern, but many have this issue of being a ONEWAY

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They are a broker, are you really this dense?

They are a speakers company :dunno:  has nothing to do with WE or the government.

In 1995, Martin and Farah Perelmuter took an entrepreneurial leap of faith. They started Speakers’ Spotlight with a strong belief that the needs of conference organizers, meeting planners, and speakers could be served in new and better ways, and that a speech can be the catalyst for positive change.

Maybe we can tear down this organization too - this idea of trying to help people just goes against everything we stand for in Canada 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You concern over 1 party and not other party's is a concern, but many have this issue of being a ONEWAY

see this is the part where you need to seek professional help. you seem to think your need to defend what you say on all bases tells me you have a problem comprehending the truth from false narratives 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

They are a speakers company :dunno:  has nothing to do with WE or the government.

In 1995, Martin and Farah Perelmuter took an entrepreneurial leap of faith. They started Speakers’ Spotlight with a strong belief that the needs of conference organizers, meeting planners, and speakers could be served in new and better ways, and that a speech can be the catalyst for positive change.

Maybe we can tear down this organization too - this idea of trying to help people just goes against everything we stand for in Canada 

They take a cut of Margret's fee.  This way she doesn't need a company or accounting to do her own invoicing.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:26 AM, frenchy said:

like real ones that involve criminality like this or the ones you would get upset about like Duffy? 

no one cared about Duffy it was the payment from Harper to cover it up that was an issue,  I know it was not an issue for you and others here.... Once he tossed everyone under the bus it went away....

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one cared about Duffy it was the payment from Harper to cover it up that was an issue,  I know it was not an issue for you and others here.... Once he tossed everyone under the bus it went away....

theres the other part of your illness, seems to drift back to incidents that has been solved and out of the news of today. like he did this so i did that or he said she said seems to play in your mind for answering questions to justifies your answers

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, toslow said:

see this is the part where you need to seek professional help. you seem to think your need to defend what you say on all bases tells me you have a problem comprehending the truth from false narratives 

Clearly you don't complain about what you see as wrong, you are just looking to get rid of Trudeau.  

You can't understand how anyone could vote LIBERAL and specially Trudeau - no matter how good our economy got you can't see it.

This is where scandals come in and become important for your agenda.

Not to change the page but where is your outrage for FORD taken dictatorship for the next year?  this is what i mean when I say you one see one side.

I personally look at FACTS and make a choice, you clearly don't as your choice has been made for life.  Nothing wrong with that many do it....

If you dress up as a native on Halloween does that make you a racist?  I assume your answer is YES

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They take a cut of Margret's fee.  This way she doesn't need a company or accounting to do her own invoicing.

oh okay :lol: 

You know she has best selling books?  pretty sure has an accountant too 

keep plugging away AC 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

oh okay :lol: 

You know she has best selling books?  pretty sure has an accountant too 

keep plugging away AC 

The cheese slipped of her cracker a long time ago.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Clearly you don't complain about what you see as wrong, you are just looking to get rid of Trudeau.  

You can't understand how anyone could vote LIBERAL and specially Trudeau - no matter how good our economy got you can't see it.

This is where scandals come in and become important for your agenda.

Not to change the page but where is your outrage for FORD taken dictatorship for the next year?  this is what i mean when I say you one see one side.

I personally look at FACTS and make a choice, you clearly don't as your choice has been made for life.  Nothing wrong with that many do it....

If you dress up as a native on Halloween does that make you a racist?  I assume your answer is YES

i never said trudy didn't do some good,  he has. what i can't get by is the illegal things him and his party has been tried and convicted on